Loving The Broken✓

By aishatu_humairah

Dreams Shattered, Ways blocked, hope lost, Everything comes crashing down. Painful past, hard present, an... More

A/N
1•The Burnt Food
2•The Nice Teacher
3•The Gift
4•Secret Concealed
5•Begining
6•Tears
7•Pain In Silence
8•Self Defense?
9•Garba
10•The Next Step
11•No where to be found
12•Habu
13•Maryama Maijiddah
14•The Visitor
15•Wedding
17•Regret
18• Education is the key
19•New Home
20• First Day in Class
21• My In-Laws
22•The False Alibi
23• Throwback to the past
24•Second Trimester
25• Obstacle
26• Renewal
27• Holiday
28• Climax
29• The Begining of a New Life
30• Null and Void
31• A Visit to My Hometown
32• A Second Chance
33• Admission is Out!
34• Yusuf's POV
35• Rebuilding a Broken Trust
36•Mending Two Broken Hearts
37• Time Flies like an Arrow
38• My Jiddah
39• Sencillo Lagos
40• Peace and Tranquility

16•First Day in my Husband's House

486 90 43
By aishatu_humairah

In Honor of Yusraaaw Leemarh_bulama atin38 and fatimababaji

Jiddah's POV

  The rays of light penetrating through the window sent me signals that it's morning already. I woke up with a slight headache and then remembered I was in my husband's house, which bride doze off on her wedding night, ya Salam, Jiddah!.

   I continued from where I stopped last night, Yes, admiring the room, so this is my room!, Mine. "Hey beautiful" he called standing by the door. "Good morning" I said curious.

   "Morning" he chuckled, "Seemed you enjoyed sleeping on the comfy bed" he said and I managed to smile. "Well, that aside, my friends will be here in thirty minutes,dress up fast, okay?" He sent a dashing smile.

   I've not seen his mother yet and his friends introducing his friend, maybe later then. His Father was at our wedding Fatiha but the mother couldn't make it to the village.

       "Nafisa will come help you with the dressing, when things settle down she'll also put some fashion sense into you" he concluded and left. I felt insulted, fashion sense?.

  Few minutes later, a maid came in with tray. "Ma, here is your food" she dropped it. "Should I make the tea for you?" She asked. "Yes please" I answered. She looked at me surprised and then resumed what she was doing. "What is it?" I asked.

   "You know, I..I..I mean we thought you don't speak English" she said. "Ohh" I said, cause I'm a village girl right?.

      She served me the tea and a triangle bread, which I assume is the toasted bread I saw in our home economics text book. After that I entered the toilet, eased myself and preformed ablution, today I missed Fajr prayer.

    I was praying when a woman came inside and sat on one of the chairs, after saying my Salam, I turned to look at her. "Ohh Sorry for coming In without permission" she smiled. "No, it's okay" I smiled back.

    "So my Name is Nafisa and I'm your husband's friend, I'm here to.." she stopped. "Ohh are you the stylist?" I asked and she gave me that same look the maid did.  "Y..Yes" she chuckled.

   We started with the bathroom, she showed me something called body wash and then a few other things. "Take your bath I'll be waiting outside" she said.

   The bath was so cool so relaxing, but how can my mind be at rest when my Baby is not close to me, I will try and reach them later.

~~~~~~

    "We are done!" She chuckled. I looked at my reflection, I was shocked, is this really me?. I looked at the mirror then Nafisa and then back to my reflection. Yes the Eyes look like mine but definitely this is not me!.

   "Stop doubting, you're the one" she laughed. "Thanks" I said shyly. "You're welcome dear, you are naturally beautiful, we just made it more obvious" she tapped my shoulder. "I'll get going" she said. "Okay bye thanks" I chuckled.

   I stood up and started jumping in joy,I look like a princess wollah, Just that the gown is too tight and is showing all my curves and shape.

  "Wow, you look beautiful Girl" he clapped his hands. "Thank you" I chuckled. "My wife looks beautiful" he laughed. "C'mon give me you hand" he moved closer and took my hand in his. "Let's go they are waiting downstairs" he said.

   "Okay let me get my Hijab" I said looking at the outfit. "Hijab?, do you think you're in the village?" He laughed, he took it as a joke but I, I didn't like it.

    "Let's go I want them to see my sexy beautiful Wife. They were laughing at me cause they thought I brought a bush girl since you are from the village" he laughed, "Ohh"I chuckled.

  We sashayed down and headed to a parlour, this house is so big one can get lost in it wollah. "Badoo!!" They all shouted.

    "Calm down, calm down" he smirked. "Dan duniya knan!" one of them shaked him. They are 9 in Numbers, yes I counted them, 6boys 3girls. "So friends, here she is, Jiddah, my new Wife" he said giving me a wink.

    "She's so beautiful Bro" a girl spoke, "Yes wallahi, gaskia nima I'll go to the village and get a pretty lady like her" another chuckled. "You're mad!" The second girl hit him and they all laughed, she's probably his girlfriend.

   "Amarya ta talk mana, they should hear your Sweet voice too" he said. "Hi" I managed to say. "Hello, how are you doing?" The girl that spoke earlier asked. "I'm fine, and you?" I tried to be nice. "I'm fine" she smiled.

    "Let me introduce them to you" she chuckled. "Well I'll start with myself, My Name is Farha and I'm your Husband's Cousin" she smirked, no wonder she's fair like him.

  "This is Jamal, Sadiq, Suhaila.." that was how she listed them all pointing at each one of them. "Nice to meet you" I smiled. "Same here" I heard few voices respond. Is this how the city people behave and dress or this ones are just different, non of the girls have scarf on their head and the guys trousers were torn.

   "Let's eat" he lead us to the dining table, I'm full but do I have a choice. They were eating with and knife, eating with both hands!. "Why aren't you using the knife Jiddah" Farha asked. "Choice" I smiled and she nodded and continued eating.

   "So which Uni do you attend and what course do you study?" She asked, seriously I'm tired of this questions. "I wrote SSCE last year, I'm preparing for my Jamb, I want to study law" I answered and they were all staring at me, so because he said he married a village girl, they think I'm a dumb person.

   The pen is mightier than the sword, some Professors wrote down knowledge in textbooks,  for us who can't afford to see things in reality it helped alot, so there is basically very few things here I've not seen in pictures, just that it's more advanced.

   "Are you sure you can make it, I mean even the Jamb" she laughed and the rest joined her. "Y.. yes..why not?" I feel embarrassed and downgraded.

   "Even the civilized kids that attended the best Schools are struggling to pass jamb, you're just a village girl" she said. I thought he'll say something or even speak to her but no, his mind is somewhere else, he's pressing his phone.

    "What matters is if you can read, write and understand, I believe I can do it" I replied. "I love your boldness and the fact that you speak English fluently despite the environment you grew up" she spat, this girl is rude.

   "Hey Farha, speak politely" he spoke for the first time. "Ohh Sorry, If I was rude" she smiled, yeah she's beautiful but I don't like her.

   After Gisting and having fun we called it a day, exclude me though, I was just looking at them.

They all gave me a gift but that Farha just came close to me and said, "He Loves Hot coffee, made by ME to be precise" she emphasized the ME, the girl is so dramatic.

   "You had fun, huh?" He chuckled holding my waist. "Y..Yes, they are nice" I smiled. "Let's have a sit" he said. "They're my friends, our parents are business partners, we deal with oil and gass you know right?" He smirked and I nodded my head. "The 10 of us attended the same Uni, in Canada" he smiled, "Nice" I chuckled.

    "I love the way you speak English, how did you manage to learn?" He asked, "We are villagers but our brains are not dull, we are villagers but our Teachers are not" I simply stated. "Oh Cool" he said and I nodded my head in response.

    "I'll be back shortly" he said and went out. "Do you need something Ma'am" a maid that came to pass asked. "Yes, I need a tour" I smiled.
   "Okay Ma this way."

   This house is a Mansion!, Eight Bedrooms, 3 Sitting room, 2kitchens, why two?, And then various other places. The outside is beautiful too, decorated with flowers, there is a swimming pool in the house, I'm so happy I'll swim here one day.

  After the short tour I went back to my room and oned the T/V their, they were showing a Hausa movie, so I enjoyed it, the T/V is so clear not like the one in Kabiru's shop.

  I got tired of watching the T/V and layed down to take a nap. Later I heard maghrib prayer been called, Ya Salam!.

   I performed ablution and prayed maghrib,I sat on the Prayer mat waiting for Ishaa prayer to be called whilst saying my Zikr. After praying I went downstairs to talk to Yusuf but didn't see him.

    "Please where is Yusuf?" I asked the girl that took me on a tour earlier, "He hasn't come back yet" she said and left. "Where is he?, It's late already, and I don't have any phone to contact him,I gave Inna the one he bought for me the second time he visited.

  I want back to my room and engaged my self with the T/V so I don't fall asleep, I'll wait for him to come back.

   ••••••••

So guys what can you say about this Yusuf of a guy🤔and Jiddah, hope she can cope with the new life, hmm.

  If you think this book is worth reading, please tag at least 4people in the comment box🥺so they don't miss out😉😊.

    Vote, Comment, and Share💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
242K 20.5K 38
Through the cruise of love; there tends to be desolations, heartbreaks, and painful detriments. But if there was true ardour; the beholder of the lov...
4.5K 411 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
122K 13.4K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...