Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 43

553 10 1
By Mesha4200

Meanwhile, Ladybug, Dragon Warrior, and Lizard King run into the city and they come face to face with Princess Presto.

Cat Noir: See you found more help.

Ladybug: Maybe.

Hawkmoth: (in the Lair) Princess Presto, Ladybug has more allies on her side. Gimme their miraculous and make them disappear forever!

Princess Presto: You'll get what's yours in a minute, Hawkmoth. *She twiddles her fingers and starts blasting. *

Cat Noir: MOVE IT! *They all evade the blast. *

Princess Presto: Darn it! So close!

Ladybug: Okay, clearly her ability is making people and things disappear. Think her Akuma is in her glasses.

Cat Noir: You sure?

Ladybug: Am I ever wrong?

Cat Noir: Good choice. *They came out of hiding. *

Princess Presto: Time for a little disappearing act. *She put on her glasses and she spotted them and she twiddled her fingers and zapped them, they evaded again and Cat Noir hit Princess Presto with his staff. * Ugh. Do you dare to hit a girl? Didn't your mother teach you how to behave around girls?

Cat Noir: Maybe. But to you, no! *Princess Presto touches his staff and it disappears. * Great! Now I'm staff-less!

Ladybug: Okay. New plan. We can't her disappear any of us. We'll have to use her power against her.

Dragon Warrior: How do we do that?

Ladybug: Just give her what you got until she eventually slows down. Come on! *They all run up to her, they fight her off. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at Princess Presto, but she stepped in the string and pulled Ladybug up, she exclaimed. *

Princess Presto: Say bye-bye, Ladybug. *She zapped her until she disappeared, Cat Noir, Dragon Warrior, and Lizard King yelped. *

Viperion: Second Chance! *He set back time on his bracelet and Ladybug threw her yo-yo at Princess Presto, he knew what's gonna happen, so he got his lyre out and plucked the strings, Princess Presto heard something, then Ladybug pulled her yo-yo back and Princess Presto hit the pavement. *

Princess Presto: Darn it again. *She looked at Dragon Warrior. * You're mine, Dragon!

Dragon Warrior: Think again, fiend! *His hand glowed red and a fireball appeared. * Fire in the hole! *He threw a fireball at Princess Presto, but she jumped over the fireball. *

Princess Presto: HA! Do you think a puny little fireball's gonna stop me?

Ladybug: No. But this will. *She spins her yo-yo. * Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a can of hairspray. * A can of hairspray?

Cat Noir: You're not gonna do her hair, right? *Then, Ladybug looks at Princess Presto, her akumatized object, Lizard King, and Dragon Warrior. *

Ladybug: Yes. I have an idea of how to stop her. We'll need to create a distraction for her. Cat Noir, Dragon Warrior, Viperion, hold her off, Lizard King, use your invisibility to hold her down, while I'll use this to slow her down. Let's go. *They go up to her, Princess Presto flies up to them and lands, Cat Noir swings at Princess Presto, but she twists his arm and flips him over, he yelps and she holds him down. *

Princess Presto: Not so tough, are you, Kitty boy?

Cat Noir: Who said I was tough? Cataclysm! *His hand glowed, he touched the ground, and it started to griddle and crack, and they both hit the hole in the ground. *

Viperion: Was that supposed to happen?

Ladybug: I don't think so. *Soon, they both leap out of the hole. *

Lizard King: Camouflage! *He disappears and hides behind Princess Presto, Viperion and Dragon King fight off Princess Presto, but then, Lizard King holds her down. *

Princess Presto: Ugh. Let me go! Who are you? Where are you?

Lizard King: Hear my voice and you'll find out who it is.

Ladybug: Time for a change of due. *She shakes the hairspray can and sprays it at Princess Presto, she starts to cough and hack from the hairspray smell, Ladybug then grabs the glasses and breaks them in half and the Akuma flies out. She gets her yo-yo out and opens it.*

Cat Noir: Guess that was hair-raising.

Ladybug: (swipes open her yo-yo) No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma. *She twirls her yo-yo too.* Time to de-evilize! *She catches the Akuma and closes her yo-yo.* Gotcha! *She opens it up and the butterfly flies out.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She then picks up the can of hairspray. * Miraculous Ladybug! *It made everything turn back to normal, made people and stuff reappear, the road was repaired, Cat Noir's staff reappeared, and Princess Presto got unakumatized. *

Chloé: What the? What happened?

Ladybug: You were akumatized. But it's all over.

Chloé: Thank you, Ladybug. *She walks away and the miraculous start to beep. *

Cat Noir: Pound... Huh? Hey, what gives?

Ladybug: Gotta get going before we transform back.

Cat Noir: What? You know their identities and I don't? That's uncool.

Ladybug: Cat...

Viperion: Gotta get going.

Ladybug: I'll be right back. Come on. *They take cover, except for Cat Noir. *

Hawkmoth: You and your most trusted allies may have won this time, Ladybug. But I will not rest until those miraculous are mine! *The window starts to close. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 55
Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped in for her.
74.5K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
97K 1.6K 17
This is miraculous au Marinette and the rest of her class are now 16. Out of the blue Felix (Adrian's twin brother) shows up By now she has gotten...
253K 4.9K 55
Marinette confess her feelings to Adrien, but he rejected them. What would happen if Luka stepped in and Adrien changed his mind about Marinette? Thi...