Ghoul | bts au

By awkward_silence

"You're shaking... I know when someone is afraid of me." Being a ghoul all your life, you want to connect wit... More

| Disclaimer |
↠ 0
↠ 1
↠ 2
↠ 3
↠ 4
↠ 5
↠ 6
↠ 7
↠ 8
↠ 9
↠ 10
↠ 11
↠12
↠ 13
↠ 14
↠15
↠ 16
↠ 17
↠ 18
↠ 19
↠ 20
↠ 21
↠ 22
↠ 23
↠ 24
↠ 25
↠ 26
↠ 27
↠ 28
↠ 29
↠ 30
↠ 31
↠ 32
↠ 33
↠ 34
↠ 35
↠ 36
↠ 37
↠ 38
↠ 39
↠ 40
↠ 41
↠ 42
↠ 43
↠ 44
↠ 45
↠ 46
↠ 47
↠ 48
↠ 49
↠ 50
↠ 51
↠ 52
a/n
↠ m.yg
↠ j.hs
↠ k.nj
↠ p.jm
↠ k.th
↠ j.jk
↠ ot7

↠ k.sj

4K 200 62
By awkward_silence

You were walking back from the store as all the ingredients had run out in the cafe. You were going to teach Homura how to make some different types of coffee! She wasn't the best at making other types besides the regular joe, but that was going to change. You grumbled to yourself as you caught the light. 

Patiently, you waited at the crosswalk with the other people. So far, life has been kind to you. Michael had just came back yesterday and Rei was still back in Japan, finalizing the last few things. And your friendship with the boys have made you closer. Maybe a little too close to a certain person....

Your thoughts were interrupted when someone called out your name. You turned around and of course. Speak of him and he shall appear. Seokjin jogged until he was right by your side. "Hey Seokjin!" You happily greeted him. 

"What are you doing?" Seokjin asked as he adjusted the bags in his hand. 

"Just some things for the cafe." You answered and glanced at the bags in his hand. "I guess you ran out of food at the apartment?" 

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Yes! They eat so much..." 

You laughed, feeling happy that you got to talk to him today. There was something in you to ask him to hang out. And it did. "Did you want to hang out with me tonight?" You asked him, trying to put in all your cute charm out. Was it working? You'll find out. "It's okay if you have plans tonight..."

"I-I don't!" Seokjin suddenly exclaimed. There was a faint blush on his cheeks. "I would like to! Could you text me where to meet you?" 

You nodded. "Sure! Do you like coffee? I want to try a recipe I saw." The thought popped in your head.

Seokjin nodded eagerly. "Yeah, I'll be there." Gently, he urged you forward as the light signaled for you to walk across the street. You felt warmed by that and parted ways with him on the other side. A goofy smile appeared on your face, happy that you took action! It was still there even when you entered the cafe.

Homura gave you a strange look as she looked up from her book. "Why are you smiling like that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in concern.

"What?" You paused, blinking at her.

"I was asking why you're smiling like that." She repeated.

Now you felt your cheeks flush slightly. Agh, it would be too embarrassing to say! She continued to stare at you and you clumsily placed the bags on the counter. "L-Let's just get started!"

Your sister was instantly curious about what was making you smile. But first things first, she's going to learn how to make other different types of coffee!

You've already texted Seokjin to be over around seven thirty. A good time for you to help clean the cafe and get decent. You walked out of your room, feeling nervous and even Michael gave you a strange look. "What's up with the weird smile?" He catiously asked.

Agh! You cursed at yourself. Why are you letting everyone read you like an open book today?! "N-Nothing!"

Michael didn't buy it. He had a hunch that you invited one of your friends. Or friend that you were confused about. "Whatever. If I come down there, I better not see you making out with anyone."

"I'm not going to!" You snapped and rushed downstairs to escape him. Arriving downstairs, you already started making the drink. It was iced cinnamon latte and you weren't exactly the best at making lattes. You were focused on making it that you didn't even notice Seokjin come in.

After shaking it, you strained the drink into a brand new cup. You hoped it was alright because the recipe you found may be too much of one thing. That's where Jin came into play!

"Did you make this just for me?" Seokjin teased as he came closer to the counter.

Your body immediately tensed up like usual and relaxed once you saw it was Jin. "Yes I did!" You cheerfully said that made him smile. "Now test this!" You handed him the cup.

Seokjin took it and took a small sip. To which he started to cough. "Are you okay?!" You didn't know what to do as he coughed uncontrollably and it finally subsided. He held up his hand and you got him a glass of water. He took moderate sips and he placed the glass down.

"How much cinnamon did you put in this?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know?" You awkwardly tried to hide the 1/4 tablespoon out of his sight. Sadly, he caught your sneaky move.

"Try a teaspoon next time." He finished off his glass of water and you made a mental note. You were definitely not going to tell him that Homura lost the teaspoons so you took a guess with the tablespoon. Looks like you misjudged it.

You frowned at that and took back the cup. "Sorry."

Seokjin rested his elbow on the table, his hand cradling his chin as he looked at you. "It's okay. You were just trying out something new weren't you?" You nodded, trying to think where he was going with this. "It's fine to try out new things! And I'll always be your taste tester." He added in a flirtatious wink.

What?! Your mind went blank as you felt a blush rise on your cheeks. Agh! To play it off, you said: "So you'll be my taste tester for everything?" You had to asked. Almost as if this question meant that if he was still going to stay by your side.

"Of course I will." A smile came onto his face and he reached over to ruffle up your hair. "You'll always be my girl in beating up others?" He questioned, an amused smirk on his face.

Yep, that's it. You didn't know how to function so instead of embarrassing yourself of speaking like an idiot, you nodded. A grin spread across his face as you two locked eyes. Was this happening? Like some fan fiction or movie? Yes it was. The two of you slowly leaned across the counter and at last, your lips met. 

And damn. His lips were soft and they moved against yours carefully. And you appreciated it. (Definitely not telling him that this may have been your first kiss.) He tilted his head more, his tongue barely taking a swipe of your lower lip. The counter dug below your belly button but it absolutely didn't matter.

Both of you pulled away and you were pretty sure that your face was on fire. Seokjin himself was red but he was smiling brightly. 

"Ew." A voice said and you two jumped in fright. "No making out in the cafe please." Michael rolled his eyes. 

"W-We were not!" You stammered, glaring at him. 

Your brother shrugged, obviously knowing what he had a glimpse of. And it was something that he didn't to see his older sister doing. "I was heading out to get soap. Want condoms?" He grinned mischievously.

"No!" You practically screamed at him. Michael finally walked out of the cafe. You were too embarrassed to even look at Seokjin. "Sorry about him."

Seokjin's face was red so at least he was in the same boat as you. "I-It's okay. But does this mean we're dating now?" 

"You want to date me?" You were filled with surprise. 

"Of course." He smiled but then it dropped. "I mean if you want to..." 

"Yes!" You happily said and came around the counter to give him a hug to which he accepted. He sat on the stool, you standing in between his legs. 

You grinned at him mischievously. "Can I get another kiss?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 246 38
When Jeon Jungkook meets Kim Seokjin and his 5 deadly friends, Jungkook's life is about to change forever. "Sometimes you can't just change the world...
4.7K 448 29
[COMPLETED] "HOSEOK! STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME!" "GOOD ! A little Bitch like you, should be." 'Where's the Hobi that I used to know?
3.6M 178K 54
"You're bonded to me. You know what that means right? It means you can never escape me no matter how much you try." "I'm not trying to escape you, Ju...
8.7K 319 22
This may sound silly but it's true, so don't pretend it ain't you too. Were all afraid of something here.. ....'cause you ain't human without fear...