Broken || Khun A.A.

By LadyPeguinOfSuits

The word 'broken' usually means an item that was in pieces, and can no longer be of use. It can also be used... More

-Introduction-
[Ch1] -Entering The Tower- [S1]
[Ch2] -Evankhell's Floor- [S1]
[Ch3] -Evankhell's Mothership- [S1]
[Ch4] -Lero's Test- [S1]
[Ch5] -Hansung's Examination- [S1]
[Ch6] -The Crown Game- [S1]
[Ch7] -Quant's Class- [S1]
[Ch8] -The Promise- [S1]
[Ch9] -Making Friends With The Princess- [S1]
[Ch10] -Talking With B1tchel- [S1]
[Ch11] -The Hide And Seek Game- [S1]
[Ch12] -The Hide And Seek Game Part2- [S1]
-Fourth of July Special-
-Appreciation Chapter-
[Ch13] -Fluff Moments With Khun- [S1]
[Ch14] -The Aftermath- [S1]
[Ch15] -Hanging Out With Hansung- [S1]
[Ch16] -The Results- [S1]
[Ch17] -The Last Examination- [S1]
[Ch18] -The Last Examination Pt2- [S1]
[Ch19] -The Last Examination Pt3- [S1]
-Season 1 Transition || Please Read-
-Petrichor-
[Ch2] -Meeting Up With An Old Friend- [S2]
[Ch1] -Losing Emotions- [S2]
[Ch3] -The Hand of Arlen Pt 1- [S2]
[Ch4]-The Hand of Arlen Pt 2-[S2]
[Ch5] -The Aftermath Of Arlen's Hand- [S2]
[Ch6] -The Kiss of Death- [S2]
[Ch7] -Make It Known- [S2]
[Ch8] -Realization of A Special Feeling- [S2]
[Ch9] -Caring And Frustrated For His Beloved- [S2]
[Ch10] -The Four of Us- [S2]
[Ch11] -Mengubah Experiments Part 1- [S2]
[Ch12] -Exhausted But Escaped- [S2]
[Ch13] -A Romantic Request Asked By Khun- [S2]
[Ch14] -The Date- [S2]
[Ch15] -The Lasts And The Firsts- [S2]
Sequel: Love in a Mist

[Ch6.5] -The Crown Game Part Two- [S1]

976 46 7
By LadyPeguinOfSuits

OMG- I CANT-

*dies of laughter*

can this happen?

aight enjoy the chapter boisss

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

We enter in the arena, along with three other teams ready to fight for the crown. 

Everyone readies their weapons, and they all seem to have a plan in place. They all look confident they're going to win. 

Well, so are we. And we have a foolproof plan. 

FWOOOOOSH!

Khun gets sent straight to the throne, past all the other regulars, shocking them. 

"Oh...now this feels better." 

I smirk, ready for when all the other regulars get completely obliterated.

"Is the game over? If I sit here here with the crown? But that's no fun." 

Khun reached in his bag, taking out a knife and showed off his skills by throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Let's not make this boring. Fight me, you weaklings. If you beat me...I'll give you the crown." 

I think I just saw the a glimpse of the devil. 

Now all the other regulars are riled up, they don't like Khun's attitude, which I can't blame them for. Khun is pretty annoying. 

"Stop bluffing! You've got no sense of respect. You and the lizard!" One of the other regulars pulls out a gun and starts shooting at him, while his teammate roars at Khun. "Didn't your teacher teach you manners?" 

Khun blocked the shots that the regular was making at him, and decided that he wasn't going play with them anymore. "Well. On second thought, this is a bit troublesome. I changed my mind." 

Khun then reached into his bag again, this time pulling out the crown. 

"There!" He threw it to where all the rest of the regulars were gathered, and it landed in the middle of all the fray. 

"You guys fight." 

Wow...he sure is cocky. 

"Wh-what!? What are you doing?" questions a regular.

"Why? I gave you the crown. Fight amongst yourselves. When you're done fighting, the winner may come up here and fight me." 

Oop- Never mind, I didn't see a glimpse of the devil earlier, I saw the reincarnation of the devil himself. Wow, Khun really is going ham on riling up these regulars. 

All the regulars stare at the crown for a bit, debating whether if they should take on Khun's challenge or just do their own thing. 

"AAAAAHH! I really wanna..."

"KILL THAT WHITE-HAIRED JERK!" 

They decide to their own thing.

"Hey guys!! Let's have peace for now! Let's kill the white hair first!" 

"Alright I agree! Let's not touch the crown before we kill him! How's that? Do you all agree?" 

Everyone agrees to the terms that the regulars said, wanting to kill Khun before they get the crown.

"Ha! Really? I bet my money on that fat flying pig!"

"Shut up! We will fight...after we beat you to a pulp!" 

I highly doubt that. 

"Oh really? That's too bad," said Khun as he took out a knife yet again from his bag. "The fight between you guys would've been more fun. Because you are on the same level."

He stood up, getting ready to fight. "You guys aren't playing this game very well." 

Bam, Rak and I get ourselves ready for a fight. 

"What? Not fighting?"

The other regulars pounce at us with the intent to kill.

Ugh...I still feel groggy from when that lizard b1tch knocked me out...I don't want to have to waste my time here fighting. I'll just sit on the throne for now.

I see Rak fight against a tall long-faced regular, going spear to spear.

Khun blocks the attacks that are aimed at him with his knife, then he faces another opponent, this huge black blob thing.

"Time to eat! Manbarondenna!" Khun shouts out this name thingy which makes his bag super huge, engulfing the black blob thing.

A shot gets aimed at Bam, nearly hitting him with it. The regular who aimed the shot at him seems to have a gun, but he seemed to call it a remote control marble. "Don't look elsewhere, kid! My remote control marble can shoot you any-"

"Argh!"

Khun hits him in the nose with his bag, essentially breaking it. "Mind your own business. Play with marbles at home, not here."

"Mr. Khun! To your right!" shouts Bam.

WHAM!

Khun blocks the attack, once again.

While the others are fighting, I rest on the throne, bored out of my mind. The others can handle this, I'm too tired...

I doze off for a bit, wanting to rest as much as I can before I take it out on that lizard b1tch.

*:・゚✧Third Person POV*:・゚✧

Khun throws the crown on (Y/N), it falls onto her lap, where she makes no move to grab it.

"Is that girl asleep again?" Khun groans in frustration.

"Bam, sit near (Y/N) and make sure nothing bad happens to her. You'll wear the crown."

But while Khun and the others were getting ready for the next round, (Y/N) opened her eyes.

She was awake, but she still felt weak after getting knocked out. She instead pretended to be asleep and observed the competition. Or, rather, Anaak Jahad.

*:・゚✧First Person POV*:・゚✧

Huh...she says she's a Jahad princess, but something seems off about her level of strength for a Jahad princess. It seems...inherited.

I see another Jahad princess press the buzzer, and she seems pretty powerful too.

But then I see a regular in a black jumpsuit take out a bunch of regulars at once.

This could be fun...

I jump over Khun and Rak, ignoring the expressions of shock on their face. I run over to the black jumpsuit girl, wanting to take her on.

"You seem like fun. Care to have a dance?"

She immediately tries to bash my head in, but I dodge and aim a jab at her with my needle. I cut a part of her jumpsuit off, but I don't tear any skin. We do this cycle over again, aiming attacks at each other but dodge them at the last second, avoiding them by a hair.

She soon realizes I will take up all her time and bounces off the wall to go to Bam.

But two can play at that game.

I follow her path, using the same techniques she does to reach the heights we are in.

She aims her weapon at Bam, ready to bash his head in. But before that, I hit her from behind, and someone else blocks her from the front.

"Isn't that suit embarrassing? I can't bear to see that leotard."

It's another Jahad Princess...

I propose a deal to the princess, wanting to take down the leotard girl as fast as I can. "Hey princess! Wanna team up for a bit to take down this leotard b1tch?"

"...sure. Why not, you seem like fun."

"Likewise."

We team up with each other, forming a temporary alliance. The leotard girl immediately throws her weapon at the princess, and she blocks it with these huge plates. I use the huge plates to jump over the leotard girl and aim an attack at her. Leotard jumps out of the way, falling into the princess's attack.

The leotard girl dodges her attack once again but instead gets kicked by me. The princess and I bring on the attacks relentlessly onto her, the three of us both dodging attacks and taking some.

Just when the leotard girl is just about to be done, the princess stumbles.

Sh1t...her heel broke, making her fall to the ground. The leotard girl vaults over her with her weapon, jumping all the way to the throne. I quickly follow, shouting an apology to the princess.

"Sorry!" I try my best to catch up with the leotard girl, but I'm just a few seconds too late.

"No!!" Bam leaps from the chair to protect the other girl from getting hurt, taking the hit instead.

Slam!

Bam and the other regular hits the floor with a sickening thump, and I don't know if Bam is dead or alive.

"Bam!!"

"Black turtle!!"

 I run towards Bam, aiming my needle at the leotard girl. She swings down her staff to finish the job, but I swing my weapon down at the leotard girl, and it almost lands until something stops me.

"(Y/N)!! Bam!!" "Tiny turtle! Black turtle!!" Khun and Rak shout at us, wondering what's going to happen next. 

A huge wave of shinsu appeared, cutting both me and the leotard girl.

"AAAAAHHH!

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

Soooo.....what do you think happened? Did (Y/N) lose an eye like Hwaryun? Or did she just get a tiny cut and is being all dramatic? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ok but for real tho I got so much more inspiration like just now so that's why this chapter is shorter and is actually good qualityyyyyy

I'm getting super distracted these days by Escape the Night and Kpop vids skjsksjksjksjskj

Aight I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho baiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.7K 72
Sequel to Broken. Fractured~ split or broken and unable to function or exist. Some of us think we can fix another person that has been broken before...
36.5K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
501K 24.9K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
19.8K 1K 23
Ever since you were a little girl, you've had a hidden fascination with the Inner Tower. You want to leave your small, peaceful town, in order to cli...