World Of Chaos

By RebeccaGoodman5

Book 1 : Completed All the myths are true Demons, angels,fallen angels, fairies, werewolves, vampires, witche... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

0 0 0
By RebeccaGoodman5

   I was in my room admiring my sword when Felix came in.
   "Hey," I say then noticed a girl beside him.
    "Laina, this is Dani," Felix introduced with a grin and I just gave a nod.
   "The famous Laina, the huntress that has the devil himself wrapped around his finger," she says grinning and I looked up at her wondering what the fuck she's  talking about. Catching my confused face she grew nervous and changed the subject quickly, " nice to meet you, Im a fallen like Felix here, so what do you like to do for fun?"
    "Fight," I muttered without hesitation and glanced at her with a grin
  "She's  unbeatable," Felix says to Dani.
    I laughed, " still waiting for your fight, Felix," with a grin he shook his head.
   "Never gonna happen I would love my body parts attached."
    "Oh geez that was one time!" I exclaimed and he laughed.
    "So how's  it going?" Felix asked.
    "Fine, so why did you bring her here, is there a reason?"
   "Just thought you could make another friend," he says with a slight nod.
    "To not get you killed?" I grinned up at her as I asked and she shyly nodded.
    "I only kill for the bad not the good to assure you, if you don't  make sudden attacks then you're  fine. Just dont disobey me," I say.
    "Master won't  be happy to follow a huntress orders," she muttered quietly and I grinned up at her.
    " he'll  be fine," I say and Luce walked in.
     "No I won't," he says and I smiled up at him.
    "Speaking of the devil, what do you want?"
    "Theres many things that I want... but not now," he then turned to the fallen angels ,"the witches are at it again casting a spell for a black hole to enter hell if you both mind going after them." With the nods of their heads Dani and Felix left the room and I went back to now sharpening my sword.
     Luce sat on the edge of my bed.
     "Yes?" I say scrapping the metal without looking at him, I can tell he was grinning.
     "I request round two," I laughed at that.
     "Tough, though that is a lame move, even for you Luce, wheres the confidence,  the pride, the-" when I looked up he was glaring at me and I laughed once more,"come on Luce, you are just upset I beat the king and now you just want to be superior  and beat me so noone would cross you," as I said it I lay my sword in its case and looked over at him with my hands in my lap.
    "Yes, though you shall lose the next round. I dont want my reputation  to soften over a little huntress," he then grinned as I gasped with my hand over my heart being dramatic.
    "Ouch," I laughed and rolled my eyes.
    "Come on Laina," he moved closer and I sighed and looked at him.
    "Fine, but just know that I have a reputation as well. No demon shall pass me without a glint of fear in their eyes," I grinned and he chuckled at that.
    "Its a deal then," he says and raised a hand for me to shake.
   "I guess so," I whispered and grasp his hand and he pulled me close to where our face was inches away.
    "Til next time," he whispered then got up to leave. I rolled my eyes saying whatever and watched him go as I got comfortable getting ready to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 1
A gripping modern tale that begins to answer the hard-hitting question nobody asked: what if Lucifer was a cute girl instead? After waking up alone...
37.1K 1.7K 40
Only a few weeks ago did Isabella defeat an ancient hellhound. Well sorta. But no one has seen him giving Isabella some relief to plan for college. A...
657 92 26
For as long as she can remember, Seraphina Cross has experienced these visions that made her feel like there was more to life. It wasn't until one mo...
573 12 35
After losing everything, Nora takes the little money that she had and starts over. At sixteen years old she has made a name for herself as a vampire...