MT

Von TheOwlOfAthena

Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his... Mehr

01| The past
02| 6 years later
03| Surprise
04| Twins
05| My kids
06| Mom's ex
07| Play
08| Sleep
09| Practice
10| Mommy, why are you crying?
11| Meet
12| The best gift
13| Mr. and Mrs. Kim
15| Big man
Epilogue
Min twins

14| Concert

1.7K 65 18
Von TheOwlOfAthena

***

Kim Jennie

"Mom! Please, can we go?!"

"Pretty please, mommy!!"

I sighed as I stared at my two children who kept bugging me for two days now and it's kind of getting annoying.

I sighed, "Why do you want to go?" I asked them.

"There will be too many people and I don't want you two to get hurt."

Two days ago, the boys asked the twins if they wanted to watch them perform in their concert, which will be tomorrow. Of course, as children, the twins wanted nothing more but to go and watch them at their concert.

Obviously I kept saying no to the twins every time they ask me for permission to go. I was very thankful for the boys' offer, but I just can't risk getting them out in public with their father's group just a few meters away.

I worked so hard for six whole years to keep people from knowing the truth for all my efforts to be wasted like this.

I just want to protect my children from the prying eyes of social media and the public. I want them to grow up without worrying about being watched and maybe being bashed or something because of those crazy and possessive fans.

I may not be a part of that industry and I may not know what really happens behind the scenes, but I can't risk my children. After helping Yoongi with a small research about the music industry in our country, I have my basic knowledge.

"But, mom! We won't get hurt, we promise!" They argued.

I crossed my arms, "You don't know how dangerous it will be in that stadium. I just don't want anything to happen to you two. I don't want them to know about the two of you, yet."

They both frowned.

"Unnie, come on!"

I turned around to see my cousin and my best friend walking downstairs. I gave them a small glare as I turned my body to face them fully.

"The twins want to go to the concert," Lisa said. "It's not like the fans know about the twins or you, so it'll be fine."

"That's the point! What if people find out?"

Jisoo unnie raised her brow, "How will they find out?"

"I don't know!" I shrugged.

"Exactly!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. "There is no possible way that people will find out about you and the twins. That means that it's okay for the twins to come and watch their dad and uncles perform on stage."

"How did the twins know about Yoongi's group anyway?"

Mrs. Min came in the living room and placed some snacks on the table. The twins immediately got off the couch to munch on some snacks.

I sighed, "This all Jisoo unnie and Lisa's fault."

The two women looked at me.

"Hey! How is this our fault?!" They exclaimed. 

These two are hardcore BTS fans. I always see at least one BTS merchandise with them and for some reason it's like they buy one for each and every thing they own.

Every time they visit the apartment for the twins, I always try to remind them not to show the twins anything or tell them anything about their father's group or all hell will break loose and I will personally bring them to their deaths.

Oh wait, I just remembered I'm not supposed to kill anyone.

"I kept on telling you two to keep all your BTS stuff out of my apartment, but you didn't listen to me and now look at what happened!"

Lisa giggled nervously, "The kids wanted to borrow my giant Cooky plushie, unnie. You know how cute these two angels are and I can't say no."

I shook my head in disappointment.

"So, will you let the twins come?" Jisoo unnie asked.

I turned to Mrs. Min for a little bit of help and advice. She giggled and nodded to me.

"You're the mother, Jennie," She told me. "You know what is best for your children and I know they will understand."

I sighed once again, "Alright, we'll all go. I can't let the two of you bring my children to a place with hundreds of strangers."

The four of them beamed and smiled at me as I groaned.

"It's going to be a loud and tiring day."

"Why are we up this early?" I asked the two women who dragged me down the kitchen to eat breakfast.

The two of them giggled making me raise my brow of curiosity.

"What?"

"Clearly, Jennie has obviously not been at a concert yet," Jisoo unnie commented.

Lisa nodded, "If you really want to make sure that the twins are safe and happy in the concert, you need to know a lot from two veterans."

I groaned, "Oh please, spare me from the misery of you trying to explain how BTS concerts work and the ground rules."

"I'm just going because I want to watch over the two growing and living human beings that popped out of my vagina."

They both cringed after hearing me finish my sentence making me smirk.

"Ugh!" Lisa groaned. "You need to tone it down, unnie."

I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

"It's not a curse word," I said. "It's the scientific name and you both should know that. We're both studying medicine for god's sake!"

"Yeah Lisa, you really should have been used to hearing the names of the body parts by now, "Jisoo unnie told her.

Lisa pouted and crossed her arms.

"Hey! Jisoo unnie, don't think that I didn't see you showing the twins picture of Jin oppa!" She exclaimed.

Jisoo unnie shrugged and chuckled nervously while I glared at her.

Even if I do everything to make sure they wouldn't see even a single strand of hair from their father's group, these two women are getting in the way anyway.

"I'm gonna go wake up the twins," I told them.

"There's so many people." 

Was the first thing that came out of my mouth the moment we got to the stadium where BTS is going to perform in.

"Duh! This is a concert, unnie!" Lisa said while dragging me and the twins to walk faster. 

I turned my head side to side and I can't keep myself from staring at all these people in awe. 

They all have merchandise around them and have obviously dressed up just for this specific day. Yoongi's group really have grown into fame not just in Korea but also all around the world. 

Just because I try to keep the twins away from seeing or knowing about their group, it doesn't mean that I don't know stuff about them.

We all got to the entrance and I noticed that the staff were taking tickets and as far as I can remember, we haven't even bought one yet. 

"Unnie!" 

I turned to Lisa and my eyes widened when she held up five tickets. 

Everything happened so quickly that I didn't even get to ask if children are allowed into these kind of concerts. But, I guess the tickets answered my question. 

Jisoo unnie tapped my shoulder and held up five backstage passes.

My brow rose, "Where did you get these?" I asked the two of them while we waited for our turn in the line.

"Um.. Jungkook gave these to us."

Lisa and Jisoo unnie just smiled innocently while I try not to yell at the two of them. These two couldn't behave just like I told them. They took advantage of Yoongi and his members because they were being friendly.

Seriously, I can't bring these two anywhere without getting me embarrassed.

"Cheer up, unnie!" Lisa happily said.

I didn't say anything and just bit my tongue while the twins were holding both of my hands as we entered the huge stadium.

"Come on Yoongi..." I muttered under my breath as we found a spot. 

"Show me what you got."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

517 8 1
A fun life of siblings . . . . Siblings {House of twins} . . . . A unique story
65.7K 3.6K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
167K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
19K 709 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...