Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 42

583 12 3
By Mesha4200

In Master Fu's house, Marinette came in and Master Fu saw her.

Marinette: Master, a villain is making everything disappear, including my sister.

Master Fu: Looks like this new creation is unbeatable. *He pushed the Dragon eyes buttons, he put in the code and the phonogram started to move, making the miracle box appear, he held it, put it on the floor, and opened it up.* Pick an ally that you trust. *Marinette looked at the miraculouses and she reached in for the snake miraculous. *

Marinette: For my brothers, I need something for them.

Master Fu: Perhaps I can be of assistance with that. *He gets up and goes to his shelf and gets out a small miraculous box.* I have something for them you can use. *He opens the box and reveals 10 miraculouses; they're floating in mid-air. *

Marinette: Are those new miraculouses?

Master Fu: Yes, they are. They haven't been touched yet.

Tikki: Wow.

Wayzz: Master, you didn't tell me about those miraculous.

Master Fu: Well that's a secret, Wayzz. Now pick what miraculous you want to use, Marinette. *Marinette looks at the miraculous. *

Marinette: I need the most powerful ones. *She spotted the Dragon scale pendant and the Chameleon bracelet. * Like those. *She reaches them out and she holds them both. *

Master Fu: Ahh, the Dragon miraculous and the Chameleon miraculous. Good luck on this mission, Marinette.

Marinette: Yes, Master. *She leaves his house and heads outside, she finds Luka first. In the city, Princess Presto spotted Luka. *

Princess Presto: Ooh, he's cute. He'll do just fine. *She flew over to Luka, Luka looked up and saw Princess Presto hovering over his head. * You and I are going for a little ride. *She points her finger at Luka and he starts to levitate up. Ladybug threw her yo-yo again and it hit Princess Presto in the head.* Ow! *She let Luka go and Ladybug swooped in and caught him. *

Ladybug: Are you alright?

Luka: Yeah. *She put him down. *

Ladybug: I need you as Viperion again. *She handed him the snake miraculous, Luka opened the box and Sass appeared. *

Sass: Hello again, Luka.

Luka: Hey, Sass. *He put on the bracelet.* Sass, scale slither! *He transforms into Viperion. *

Ladybug: Take cover with Cat Noir, I'll be right back. *Viperion nodded once and ran off. Ladybug holds out 2 miraculouses. * 'Time to find my brothers'. *She runs back to their house and jumps through an open window. * Hey you two.

Timmy: Ladybug?

TJ: What are you doing here?

Ladybug: It's me. Your sister, Marinette. *They were shocked about that. *

Timmy: You're Ladybug? Cool!

TJ: Cool.

Ladybug: I need your help with something important, you can't tell Mom or Dad about this, okay?

TJ: Okay.

Timmy: We won't say a word.

Ladybug: Okay. TJ, this is the miraculous of the Dragon, which grants the power of fire. Timmy, here is the miraculous of the Chameleon, which grants the power of camouflage and invisibility. You both will use it for the greater good. *They each hold a box and look at it. * Now, once the job is done, you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you two?

TJ: Sure thing.

Timmy: Yeah. *They opened theirs up and bright light appeared and a Dragon Kwami appeared and a Chameleon Kwami appeared too. *

Toorch: Hello, my name is Toorch, the Dragon Kwami.

Kaarma: And I'm Kaarma, the Chameleon Kwami. *TJ put on his miraculous and Timmy put on his miraculous too.*

Toorch: Now all you have to say is "Toorch, fire up!"

TJ: Okay. Toorch, fire up! *His pendant starts to glow red and Toorch goes inside, it shows 5 glowing scales on the outside, his hands start to glow red and he glides his hands across his eyes and a red and black mask appears across his eyes, he starts to blow fire and made a red, black, and yellow Dragon super suit appeared down on his body and his feet, a dragon tail appeared from behind him, he started to fly up and do a single loop and he made a dragon horn appeared. He is the Dragon Warrior. *

Dragon Warrior: So awesome!

Timmy: Cool. What do I say?

Kaarma: Just say "Kaarma, let's hide!"

Timmy: Kaarma, let's hide! *His bracelet glowed blue-green and made a pair of blue-green goggles appear, he raised his right arm and made a sleeve appear and his super suit appeared from his arms down to his legs, he pushed his hair back until it was dyed teal, his yo-yo appeared on his hand, he start swinging and twirling it and catch it. He is Lizard King. *

Lizard King: Cool.

Ladybug: You two stay focused. This is serious.

Dragon Warrior: Got it.

Lizard King: Okay. Focus.

Ladybug: Come on. *She, Dragon Warrior, and Lizard King head outside. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
35.8K 1.1K 35
Marinette's heart always yearned for Adrien Agreste, but when a rockin', blue haired boy gets closer to her, she realises things for her and Adrien m...
2.1K 109 8
NOT MY ART!!! Adrien and Marinette are married and are living happily after dating but what about Kagami? What will happen to Kagami's heart? Will s...
43.5K 1K 79
After the Dark Cupid attack, Marinette wants Adrien to be her valentine but, he's already got a valentine; which is Ladybug. (Which he doesn't know w...