amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 23- Abraços

8.4K 172 14
By JosieS11

I had been sat in bed for ages, I couldn't fall to sleep. This is my first time being here so I'm even more on edge.

I pick my phone up and read that it was 2:30am. I sigh and stand up and walk over to the window. I sit by the window and look out into the back garden.

It was still raining pretty hard and the sound of rain was soothing. I love listening to the sound of rain.

My phone pings and I quickly grab it and put it on silent. I then check to see what the notification was.

Jax- I know your still awake, come out here x

I stand up and quietly making my way to the door.

I open the door and Jax was standing opposite the door just leaning on the wall with his phone in his hand.

He was wearing joggers that hung loosely around his hips. He didn't have a t-shirt on so I quickly looked up at him.

He held his hand out for me to take which I did and he lead me downstairs to the kitchen.

I sit at the island as Jax gets us some bottles of water.

"You look cute." Jax says and I smile at him before thanking him.

He hands me a bottle of water and sits beside me.

"Still struggling to sleep?" He asks as I try to unscrew the lid of the bottle.

He chuckles and takes the bottle from my hand before opening it for me.

"Thank you and yeah I am." I say before taking a sip of the water.

"Your safe here, no body knows about this house except for Gio. And I have a security system so don't worry." He says and I smile at him softly.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I ask and he laughs.

"Just can't sleep." He says and I nod.

We sit in silence for a minute before Jax stands up.

"Come on." He says taking my hand.

I follow Jax up the long stairs and he takes me to a bedroom.

He opens the door and I walk in behind him. This was Jax's room. It was bigger then the room me and Alannah were staying in. I didn't know what to expect but his room was decorated very nicely.

I look around the room. The bed was black which didn't surprise me at all. The bed was massive and whilst I was looking around he went and got into bed. There was two doors next to each other, one was cracked open slightly and you could see it was a bathroom.

I continue to look around the big room when my eyes meet Jax's. "Come." He says patting the bed.

I go over to Jax and sit down beside him in the bed. He puts his arm around me and I put my head on his bare chest.

This is the first time I've been able to actually look at his tattoos properly. And when I say he's covered in tattoos I mean it.

"You have so many tattoos." I point out and chuckles.

"I've got more on my legs." He says and I gasp causing him to laugh again.

"Wasnt it painful?" I ask tracing one of his tattoos on his arms.

"Not really." He says and I smile up at him.

"You smile a lot." He says and I pull away from his chest and look up at him.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask and he shakes his head before bringing my head back down to his chest.

"This is nice." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He agrees leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I was still tracing my finger along a tattoo on his arm. His skin was very soft making me want to continue.

"You're making me sleepy." Jax says and I giggle and take my hand away from his arm to look up at him.

He smiles down at me and I sit up quickly.

"Well I should probably go back to my room now." I say trying to climb out of bed.

Jax grabs my wrist stopping me. I turn and he smiles.

"Or you could stay." He offers and I smile nodding.

"Let me check on Alannah." I say crawling out of bed.

I walk into the room me and Alannah were staying in. She was now rolled on her side and her arms were moving around as if she was looking for me.

I quickly make my way over to her and she calms down immediately as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. I kiss her cheek and stand up and head into Jax's room.

He was in the exact same position I left him in. I crawl into his bed and lie down on the left side.

"What are you doing?" Jax asks pulling me towards him.

I put my arms under his and then rest my head on his chest so I could look at him.

"There we are." He says and I smile at him.

He was already smiling at me which only caused my smile to grow.

We were cuddling in silence when Jax broke the silence.

"I'm glad your here with me." He says and my heart melts, he's so sweet.

It was around 3:45am when I fell asleep in Jax's arms. And for the first time in ages, all my worries disappeared and I felt safe.

****
I wake up to a knocking sound.

"There she is." I hear Alannah say faintly.

"Come in narna." I hear Jax respond and the door shuts.

I roll over and use one of my hands to rub my eyes.

"Mama." Alannah shouts and I sit up.

I realised I was asleep on Jax's chest all night long. I look up at him and he smiles

"Help please." Alannah's says as she tries to climb on to Jax's bed.

Jax laughs before leaning over and picking Alannah up to place her on the bed.

Alannah jumps on me as soon as Jax places her on the bed.

I get pushed back against the headboard whilst she kisses me. She puts her arms around my waist and squeezes me tightly.

"Good morning." I say laughing. Jax turns on his side to look at us both and smiles at me.

"Manhä." She says and I pick her up and kiss her nose. She sits on my lap and hugs me again.

"Someone is extra affectionate today." I say stroking her hair. "

What about me?" Jax asks with a pout and I look to him and laugh.

"Sorry Jax." Alannah says and then stands up and walks over to him.

He lies on his back and opens his arms for her. She then lies on him and hugs him tightly causing me to smile.

****
We were all still in bed when Jax's phone started buzzing. He grabbed his phone and sighed.

"Gio is here." He says and I look at him confused.

"My security just told me that he drove through the gates." He says and I nod.

"We best get up then." I say sitting up, I look over at Jax and Alannah who haven't moved at all.

Jax gently pulls Alannah to him and hugs her.

"We're not moving." Alannah says and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Jax your ass best be up!" Gio shouts and the door flings open.

"Ugh, go away Gio." Jax sighs.

"Vanni!" Alannah shouts and sits up and goes to run to him but before she can Jax whispers something to her.

She folds her arms across her chest and tries her best to be angry. I look at Gio before I burst out laughing.

"Jax your mother has been blowing up my phone all morning can you just text her please." Gio says running a hand over his face.

Jax was hugging Alannah whilst texting so I turnt to Gio.

"So where was my invite to the sleepover?" Gio asks.

"Up my ass." Jax says and I glare at him but he doesn't look up from his phone.

He puts his phone down and I was still glaring. It takes him a second to realise what he has done before he looks down at Alannah then up at me.

"Shit sorry." He says before covering his mouth.

"I'm just gonna stop talking." He says.

"Uh oh Jax said a bad word." Alannah says and I nod and look back to Gio.

After explaining what happened last night leading up to us coming here to Gio he nodded.

"Aw so cute you guys." He says and sits on the end of the bed.

Jax whispers something to Alannah and she giggles and nods. Jax moves forward and kicks Gio of the bed.

"What the fuck?" Gio shouts rubbing his head.

"Sorry I mean hell." He says and I help him up off the floor.

Jax and Alannah were in hysterics on the bed and I walk over and pick Alannah up.

"You two are mean when your together." Gio says and Alannah laughs.

"We love you really vanni." She says and kisses his cheek.

"I know you do kiddo." He says messing up her hair.

"We'll go get ready." I say leading Alannah into the bedroom she slept in last night.

I take her in the bathroom and brush her teeth and clean her face. I then get her changed out of Jax's ridiculously massive top and then get her in to her clothes from yesterday.

I give her my phone and sit her on the bed. I then go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I get changed into my clothes from yesterday and head back into the room.

I walk into the room and Alannah is sat playing with Jax on the bed. Jax was sat in a black suit and had his hair styled.

"Gio has gone to get breakfast." Jax says and I nod.

"Aren't you busy today, you can just drop us off home." I say and he smiles before standing up and walking over to me.

"It doesn't matter if I was the busiest person on the planet I'd still spend time with you and Alannah." He tells me before leaning down and kissing me.

"Yuck." Alannah says making me laugh as I pull away.

Jax's phone buzzes and he checks it whilst I pick up Alannah.

"Come on Gio just came through the gate." Jax says and we head downstairs.

Once we go downstairs we go into the kitchen and sit at the island. Gio walks in with some paper bags and starts handing everyone food.

"Yes my favourite." Alannah shouts whilst I cut up her pancakes. Jax and Gio laugh at her and she forces them to sit down.

"Do you have any plans today?" Jax asks and I look to Alannah.

"Not really probably going to chill all day." I say and Alannah kisses my cheek.

"Ah I'm jealous." Gio says and I laugh.

"I wish we could spend the day together." Alannah says and Gio and Jax look at each other before hugging Alannah.

"We will all spend a day together tomorrow, we aren't busy tomorrow." Gio says.

Alannah starts clapping her hands excitedly and wraps her arms around Gio's neck tightly.

"Only if you eat your breakfast and be a good girl though." Jax says. She climbs down off of Gio and starts eating her breakfast.

After breakfast Jax was carrying Alannah everywhere. They are so cute today. They have been cuddling all morning and it really is the cutest.

Gio slides beside me at the island as I watch Jax and Alannah.

"They are so cute." Gio says and I smile and nod.

"Atleast I know he's actually serious about us". I say and Gio smiles. Not just me, but Alannah too.

"He always has been, from the moment he first met you." Gio says and I smile. That's sweet.

"Right we've got a meeting in about 40 minutes so let's get these home." Gio says and I stand up.

I grab my bag and check I have the keys with me. Once I see them I take a breath of relief and grab my phone as we head to the car.

"Shotgun!" Gio shouts.

"Uh no you brought your own car plus im not coming back here today so get in your own god damm car." Jax says placing Alannah in her car seat.

I stand beside him to make sure he straps her in properly.

"Your a meanie." Gio shouts and Jax just rolls his eyes.

"Bye Gio." I say and hug him quickly before getting in the passenger seat of Jax's car.

My phone starts ringing so I quickly pick it up to see James facetiming me. I answer and his face pops up on the screen.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hi, where are you?" He asks.

"Jax's car on the way home." I say rotating my phone so James can see Jax.

"Hey man." James says and Jax glances at my phone before focusing on the road again.

"Sup." He says.

"James." Alannah squeals from the back seat. I hand Alannah my phone and then focus on the road.

Jax puts his hand on my thigh as he drives and I look up and smile at him.

"How'd you sleep last night?" He asks keeping his eyes on the road.

"Surprisingly really well, I didn't wake up once or anything." I say and he smiles then glances over at me.

"What about you?" I ask and he nods.

"Best sleep I've ever had." He says and I smile.

"Good." I say leaning against his arm.

"You'll have to come over more often so we can sleep better." He says and I smile.

The drive was about fifteen minutes and we pulled up the Miller house.

Alannah said goodbye to James and gave me my phone back. Jax gets Alannah out whilst I walk up and unlock the front door.

Jax carried Alannah in and tried to place her down but she wouldn't have it.

"Come on bub, Jax has work." I say and she just held on to Jax and started crying.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I promise." Jax says but that doesn't calm her down.

I try to take Alannah away from Jax but she isn't having any of it.

"I don't want you to leave." She says to Jax and he takes a deep breath before brushing a few hairs off of her hair.

"I don't want to leave either but I have to, I promise you I'll come back tomorrow." Jax says and she starts rubbing her eyes.

"Alannah come on." I say putting my arms out for her to come to me. She comes to me and buries her face into my neck and cries.

"I feel bad." Jax mouths to me and I just shake my head.

"She'll be fine." I mouth back and he nods. He leans down and kisses me. He then kisses Alannah's cheek before I wave him off.

I took Alannah up to our room because she was tired. I place her on the bed and sit down beside her. I brush her hair out of her face and wipe some of her tears.

She then climbed onto my lap and put her face in my neck and played with my hair.

When she fell asleep I gently placed her back on the bed. I don't know why she was being so sentimental today but I will get it out of her later.

I get in the shower and once I get out put on some joggers and a tank top. I didn't wash my hair as I washed it yesterday so I just re brushed it.

I walk into my room to see Alannah sat on the bed crying.

I quickly rush over to her and hug her. She makes her self comfortable by sitting in my lap.

I sit back on the bed still cuddling her. I rub my hand up and down her back as she begins to hiccup.

"Shhh calm down I'm right here." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

After about 5 minutes Alannah had cried her self back to sleep.

I pick my phone up and went downstairs whilst carrying a fast asleep Alannah.

I didn't want to leave her alone whilst she was in such a state.

I went into the kitchen and got a drink and sat at the island. I was texting James because I didn't speak to him much this morning.

"Hey." Nicole says coming into the kitchen.

"Hi." I say looking from my phone to her.

"Is everything alright, Alannah doesn't nap this late in the day." Nicole says and I put my phone down on the island.

"When she woke up this morning she was really affectionate and was either trying to cuddle me or cuddling Jax. When Jax left she started crying and had a nap. Once she was napping I had a shower and when I came out of the bathroom she was sobbing on the bed. It broke my heart seeing her like that, I haven't seen her like that in ages. Then she cried her self back to sleep basically." I say and Nicole frowns.

"Awh bless her, let me know if there's anything I can do." She says and I smile and nod.

I take Alannah into the living room whilst Nicole makes dinner.

I decided to wake her up to talk to her before dinner. I sit beside her and gently start to shake her. She stirs and then makes eye contact with me straight away.

Her eyes were red and puffy and the sight broke my heart a bit more. I hate seeing her like this. Her eyes become glassy and I sit her in my lap and pepper her face with kisses which makes her giggle.

"What's wrong bub?" I say and she frowns. "You know you can tell me anything, I love you lots" I say and she smiles.

"You're not going to leave me right?" She asks and I look at her confused. When I realise my silence scares her I answer her.

"I would never ever leave you. You are my favourite person ever in this whole universe. I love you so much and I can't imagine not watching you grow up into an amazing beautiful young lady." I say and kiss her nose and she smiles.

"Why would you ever think that?" I ask holding her hands.

"That lady said you'd leave me like my real mom did." She says and I sigh.

"You're safe now and I promise I will never ever leave you." I say and she sticks her pinky out and a smile grows on my face. I wrap my pinky around hers and we both kiss our thumbs.

Dinner went nice, we had dinner with Nicole and David like usual.

After dinner I ran Alannah a bath. She had seemed to cheer up a bit more but still wasn't her normal self. After her bath I got her into her pyjamas and put her to bed and we watched doc mcstuffins.

I then also got ready for bed and joined her. Shs wrapped her arms around mine and rested her head on my shoulder before falling to sleep.

I didn't do much except for watch some TV all night. At about 1am my phone buzzed and I quickly grabbed it.

Jax- You are free to spend the whole day together tomorrow right? X

Lara- Yep x

Jax- Okay good, I'll be there for about mid day

Lara- Okay, can't wait to see you

Jax- I can't sleep, it's a shame your not here

Lara- yeah same here :(

Two seconds after sending the text Jax facetimed me and we talked all night and I ended up falling to sleep on facetime to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.8K 50
Book 2 of the Blood Series! Book one: An Ocean of Bad Blood If you read book one, you don't need a description. Go read!
297K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
34.9K 1.4K 17
-من هناك؟! -شششش، لا تحاولي التحرك. كان هذا أخر ما سمعته، قبل أن تتلقى ضربة أفقدتها وعيها. ....... "جيون جونغكوك" أشهر مجرم معروف بارتكابه للعديد من...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad