Dear Jack ➳ A Jelsa Fanfiction

Від SummerSnowQueen

[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] you've got mail Більше

One: Just Maybe
Three: I Promise
Four: You and Me
Five: You're Not Alone
Six: At All Odds
Seven: One Last Time
Eight: Wonderstruck | Enchanted
Nine: Got It Bad
Ten: Seeing You
Eleven: Almost.
Twelve: Looking for You
Thirteen: Hello
Fourteen: Up To You
Fifteen: Hey Angel
Sixteen: Loved You First
Seventeen: Just Getting Started
Eighteen: I Want It That Way
Nineteen: Night Changes
Twenty: Little Things
Twenty One: Incredible Things
Twenty Two: Stay
Twenty Three: The Aftermath
Twenty Four: The Moment I Knew
Twenty Five: Regrets and Expectations
Twenty Six: Another World
Twenty Seven: End of the Day
Twenty-Eight: Illusion
Twenty-Nine: The Last Time

Two: Treasure

16.3K 1K 397
Від SummerSnowQueen

Edit on the side is mine... no video tho :/

Two: Treasure

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - 

"Elsie, hun.", a soft voice called out to me as I opened my eyelids.

"Veer?", I turned around to see my sister smiling brightly.

She smiled. "Wake up, sis."

"YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!", she smacked a pillow across my sleepy head, which got me off in the wrong foot.

I pushed her away from me and stuck my tongue at her, "You are too!"

"In my defense, high school's pretty much over for me.", she replied with a smug smile. "I'm off to college in two weeks, remember?"

"Oh yeah...", I frowned at the thought of her leaving. It would never be the same if she left...

She's been taking care of me, Anna and Daddy ever since Mommy died, and I couldn't imagine life without Vera Lynn ready there to tick off her grocery list or make her special lasagna.

Vera Lynn gave my cheek a squeeze, "Don't be such a baby, Elsie. London isn't too far away."

"It is 'cause we'd have to travel seven states to get to New York,", I paused. "AND then to get on a plane to London, and your school just won't appear right there once we get off the plane."

"It is kinda far, but I'll call you every night to make sure that you feed Pepper the right cat biscuit, and to make sure that Daddy doesn't work too much during Saturdays.", she said with a tinge of gloom in her tone.

"But still, everything's gonna change.", I felt tears brimming my eyes.

Vera Lynn smiled warmly and offered a big bear hug, "Everything changes, Elsie. Change is not the challenge. The challenge is how you're gonna adapt to it. And, by the time we finish this sisterly talk, you'd be missing the first two classes."

My eyes wandered to the digital clock on my bedside table reading, 7:35, "Oh God."

Vera Lynn and I came down to see Anna, who was all dressed up nicely, with her hair all tied up in two loose braids. 

"Good morning, you two ladies.", Dad nodded to us from the dining table

Anna looked back at him, "What about me, Daddy?"

Daddy took a second glance at what his daughter was wearing. A short leather skirt, and a shimmery purple top. Please, I don't even want to talk about the stuff she's wearing on her face.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, Anna, darling. You'll always look like a sweet little girl to me."

I giggled, and Veer soon laughed along with me, and we got some cold stares from Anna. And then something very familiar came up to me in the form of the snowflake necklace she was wearing.

"What is this?", I took the bright silver pendant. "Have you been wandering in my stuff again?"

"Well, we're not exactly in separate rooms, so I can pretty much do anything.", she sneered at me.

I grabbed the necklace from her, "This means a lot to me, and you don't even care.". Her eyes widened as the chain came off her neck.

I ran back upstairs, with the shimmering snowflake in my palm. I could tolerate her sneaking into my part of the bedroom, but I will not tolerate her being completely indifferent to the things that matter to me, to the things that are important to me...

To the things that Mommy gave me.

Just because she doesn't have the clearest memory of her, means that she should be this inconsiderate prick to all of us who treasure every moment we could muster in our minds about Mommy.

As I placed back the pendant inside the snowflake-covered velvet box, I wiped a tear from my face.

I miss you so much, Mommy. I'm so sorry about Anna. She just doesn't know you like we do.

I brought out my teal pen and started writing again.

- - - - - Jack - - - - - 

My name is Jack Frost... and that's pretty much the name the whole world is buzzing about...

Jack Frost to the fans, the music industry...

But I am Jackson Overland to my family... and I miss them... so much.

Up in my apartment here in Los Angeles, I could see the majestic Hollywood sign, glowing on top of that grassy terrain. When I was younger, this was my dream... Not just to see the mysterious white letters, but to be a part of it.

I don't mean to be an actual letter, but to be a part of what makes Hollywood... Hollywood.

And seemingly, that wish came true. 

From Jackson Overland living in a tiny house in North Dakota, I became Jack Frost... multi-platinum teen heartthrob... all just in a mere age of eighteen.

Yeah, okay. You think that my life is a wonderland. A sprawling penthouse suite overlooking the busy streets and the walk of fame... an olympic sized pool, and a collection of sports shoes.

Well, yes, I guess that's pretty accurate... except for the fact that I've always felt alone.

Sure, I got my swarming fangirls... but being with people doesn't mean that you're not alone, right? They're just the people who know my outsides... and once they see what's within me, I'm not even sure if they'd wanna stick along.

All I wanted was a friend, a real friend... and not some kind of celebrity bestie who just wanted a taste of fame and fortune in my spotlight.

The thing is, I don't even want to be in this spotlight anymore. I just want to crawl into a dark corner and have a real teenager's life.

And go to school...

I wanted to be a pilot for some time in my life, since to fly is pretty much an adventure. But then again, once you get in the spotlight... you won't get out unless someone younger comes in and ticks your butt off your place.

And I want to treasure this opportunity given to me as much as I could.

"Jack!", Manny, my manager, called out. "How's my teen heartthrob?"

"I'm okay, I guess.", I mumbled with a sigh.

"Great", he handed me a sack of letters. "Take a look at a few of these and send back a letter, or two. No need for long letters, just write 'Hi Emily, thanks for being a fan' with your signature."

"Whatever for?", I asked as I took out an envelope from the pile that escaped the sack. It seemed to contain a floral piece of paper inside...

"We just need this for your image.", he said. "If fans from all over the world started getting letters from you, it'll give you a bigger place in the spotlight."

"Okay.", I said in defeat. 

Without another word, he exited the room.

I dug around in the sack to find a bunch more of the translucent envelopes revealing a floral note. One by one, I stacked all those envelopes and started reading them... line by line.

As I flipped from letter to letter, all these letters seemed to be written by one girl...

A girl named Elsa.

A/N: Hooraaah! Kindly leave a vote and please do um... VOTE.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...
8.4K 295 15
Six stars. Six people. One destiny.
53.2K 1.2K 22
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ғᴀᴄɪʟɪᴇʀ ᴘᴜᴛs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʜᴀᴅᴅᴏᴄᴋ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴜs ᴏᴠᴇʀʀᴜɴ. ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇ...