My dads, best friends, son

By DrvnkHxbits

Clare Anderson is an average teenager. She has good friends She gets passing grades She has three siblings. 3... More

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
3.1K READS!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26( last chapter)
Epilogue
Rewrite
Rewrite Part Two

chapter 3

23.1K 607 36
By DrvnkHxbits

Excuse the mistakes:

Today is the day. The day I really don't want to happen. Did Ryan even clean his room? Wow Clare your always so distracted. My dad said he would be here around 7:00. It's 6:30. Time was passing bye slowly.I wasted most of my time doing my makeup. For some reason my dad likes us to look our best when we have company. I mean I personally could wear a banana suit, and still not care.

I check my phone one last time and it is 6:50.

I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed taking one last look in the mirror. I sit down next to Ryan at the table. He flashes me a smile. Moments later I see Aaron, my dads best friend walk in and take a seat next to me. He smiles at me

"Hey girly" he says.

"Hi Aaron"

Moments later he walks in. The guy that I called Ronald. The guy I totally embarrassed my self in front of. That guy is Zach. I lock eyes with him. He looks equally surprised as I do. He takes a seat across the table from me. Out of all guys I never expected Arron's son to be zach. How come i have never met him before? Aaron never seemed to mention him. I guess all of that is a mystery. For now.

........................................................................................................................................................................

SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY BOUT THAT :/. I GOT REALLY BORED. AND I CAN'T SLEEP SO I GUESS TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY. TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD TRY TO DO BETTER. VOTE COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
446K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
62.5K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
519K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...