The Retelling of Love

By pepper16__

Hey guys!! I'm presenting a ShahPoo fanfiction. Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma just for the Mahabharat(2013)... More

Part 1 Shooting Begins
Part 2 Late night supper
Part 3 Sharing
Part 4 Embarrassed
Author's Note
Part 5 Oh my lady!
Part 6 Together
Part 7 Blooming
Author's Note
Part 8 Just for You
Part 9 Me and You!
Part 10 The Rift
Part 11 Longings
Part 12 Apologies
Part 13 Dramatic Love!
Part 14 Hear me Loud!!
Part 15 My Beautiful
Author's Note
Part 16 Yours, To you, from You!
Part 17 Holiday!
Part 18 Void
Part 19 Silence!
Part 20 Rehearsals
Part 21 The Night!
Part 22 Celebrations!
Author's Note
Part 23 Love breaks internet!
Part 24 Happy Birthday!
Part 25 Wrap Up!!
Part 26 Invitation
Part 27 Arrow of Love!
Part 28 Meet and Greet!
Part 29 Perfection
Part 30 Musings
Author's Note
Part 31 Leaving?
Part 32 Darling!
Good News!!??
Part 33 When clock stricked 12!
Part 34 Staying!!
Part 35 Differences
Part 37 Thailand Calls!!
Part 38 Driven?
Part 39 Distracted
Part 40 Jaan e Shaheer!
Author's Note

Part 36 New Chapter

1.4K 102 82
By pepper16__

Shaheer's POV

I am devastated at my loss. I have lost her. She was my precious gem and I have really let her go away, fade away from my life. But I would do everything possible to make her mine back as soon as I would return to India.
Right now I couldn't go back as for the past three months I have been doing enormous amount of work.
My PR team of Indonesia told me to be in touch with Ayu Ting and promote our "friendship" as a "relationship", publicly. As it was good for my career here. Actually she was  helping me in settling down in Indonesia and she literally helped me  in getting acquainted with the culture and language of the country. But my PR told me to make it a publicity stunt so that people who still treat me as an outsider, could gel up with me.
Obviously that was why I made it public to the news channels and social media.
Pooja ko mujhse bat karni chaiye thi na ek bar. I'm a very shy and private person, she knows that. Yaar, I mean c'mon she knows that I would never publicize my personal life like this! God! Please help me..I'm missing her bad, very bad. It kills sometimes. My life's new chapters are incomplete without her.

____________

I tried to call her, connect with her, through every means possible. I tried reaching out to her family members but they simply stated that she doesn't want to have any sort of conversation.  Or else they replied that she is busy. Today I'm really frustrated as it has been four months and we haven't seen each other, seen is a long way I guess..we haven't heard from each other. I don't know anything of her whereabouts.
Suddenly Ayu made an entry in my room. She was worried about us.

"Shaheer! What happened? You look tensed!?" She asked.

"Really!? Really!? You are asking that!!" I yelled at her.

"Shaheer that was your decision afterall to say a yes to the PR."

"But now it's too much! Ye bin baat break up hogya hai humara!" I again yelled.

"I know Shaheer and I am sorry for it! I never intended to do anything like that, I'm so sorry! Even I like you both, I love Pooja!" She tried to pacify me. But it didn't work as I was really depressed.

"You don't need to be because I am sorry...!" I shouted again.
"I'm sorry because I can't do this anymore. I have to break up with you!" I quoted the last line in air. I was so pissed that straight away I called my team and declared my decision. They were shocked and for much time, they tried to make me think on it again..but I have had too much. Meri private life destroy hogyi hai yaar!! I really want to end this tag of fake relationship with Ayu.

___________

It's new years 2016 and I have done an amazing work in Indonesia in the last year. I did 2 long full fledged seasons of Cinta di Langit Taj Mahal. It was really an amazing show that did well on tv screens. It had a beautiful story line and it topped the charts.
Then I hosted Asia's got Talent  and it was a great experience, after long hours of shooting as an actor. Now I am heading back to India as I finally am free and most probably a new script is waiting for me - Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi. I would say a yes to it after finalizing it in India. Lead actress is a newbie. Let's see how it rolls. But firstly I have to contact Pooja, I have to, by any means! I have to Clear and sort everything!

____________

Pooja's POV

"Tumne ek bhi show as a lead sign nahi kia hai, last year se, kya kar rhi ho tum ye!?" Sourabh asked me on phone as I was lying on my sofa.
"Kya chahti ho tum, life ese nhi rukti.."

"Ha ruki kaha hain, mai janti hu Shaheer ne apni life kaha roki hai, he is non stop and you know what I'm glad..hahaha!" I laughed like a maniac.

"Stop it! Yaar! Please do something! Abhi to career shuru hua hai, relationships ke chakkar me kaam nahi chod sakte..I want you to work!" And finally being pissed with my antics, he cut the call. And I still laughed but again broke down in tears. As usual.

After some days I got the news from the newspaper that "Your very own Shaheer has made a comeback on indian television as Dev Dixit in his new Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi!"

"Woah! What a title...! Ab ye bataega ke pyar ke rang kese hote hain. Great! Yhi rehgya tha hone ko!" I murmured to myself, I was literally frustrated.
Wait! He has returned! God! Give me strength!

I was having pop corns for a movie night when I heard the doorbell, I opened it all amused but closed it immediately.

"Pooja! Pooja! Open the door yaar!" I heard muffled sound of Shaheer who was standing in front of my door.

Tears again began to well up my eyes as I saw him after an year. It's just too much for today. My bad!
"Kyu aaye ho ab? Jaao please! Jao!" I said in between my sobs.

"Mai nahi jaunga, please! Gate kholo, I need to talk. We need to talk!" He banged the door with his fist but I didn't budge. I didn't open.

Soon he said that he won't go away. And I was wondering what to do. I don't want to see him anymore. I just can't!

I locked the door and went to my bedroom, locked myself in the bathroom so that I couldn't hear even a sigh from him.
The next day morning, I peeped through the door and saw him going down by the lift. But he didn't saw me, otherwise he must have stayed.

This entire thing continued for several days, untill one day when he said "kal se shooting shuru hogi, mere serial ki, isliye ruk nahi paunga but I want to say that I wasn't dating Ayu or anybody else except YOU! tumhe pata hai mai esa nhi hu Pooja, you know that ke mai esa nhi hu." His voice cracked, I heard him crying but then I heard him retreating back. He went away!

_____________

Shaheer's POV

I couldn't go back now, unless she wants me to! Unless she allows me to! I came back and cried to no end, while my face was deep buried in my pillow. What to do of stardom when you don't have happiness.

I didn't realise when sleep dawned upon me.

____________

It had been three months while working on krpkab with Erica and people are loving our chemistry. She is a nice girl and working with Supriya maa had really filled me with good and positive energy. It's like a dream team. But again!!! Not again!! I don't want this! There are rumors of me and Erica dating, it's just because I share some pictures on my Instagram with her as a promotion call. But rumors!! Damn!!

I told my producers about it and my decision to clarify it publicly but they stopped me somehow.

"Aapko sir hum ye nhi kahenge ke aap esa kuch Public stunt karo, but please jo rumors hain, unhe rehne do kyuki ye show ko trp dega..people are loving you both. So please don't clear the rumors." They told me.
And I was again dumbfounded. "Did I actually stoop so low!?" I remembered the last line of my poem I had written year ago and I came to the conclusion that I really stooped this low.

___________

Towards the end of 2016, I, Rohit, Vin, Lavanya, Arpit, Ahem, Saurav and Paras were lucky enough as we got a chance of reunion. We were heading to Indonesia for Mahabharat retelecast celebrations. I missed Pooja. Sourabh messaged me that she won't join this venture just because I'm in.
I tried to say a no but she wasn't ready to go back to Indonesia individually too, as it had bad Memories.

I woke up in my hotel and smiled faintly. I dreamed of her! Again! Like every other night! I dreamed of her! I have been dreaming of her almost every night, sometimes she is with me, happy and content, sometimes she's leaving me! But every day I just pray that I must dream of her. At least I can have her in my dreams.

"Tassavur me mere, milne aana aaj bhi tum!" I said aloud when suddenly Saurav jumped on my bed, with him all of them entered like good old days. Oh how much I missed them.

"Baat kyu nahi karlete tum dono?" Saurav asked.

"Vo nahi karna chahti!"

"Aap use manao!" Vin said.

"Ye to kaam me busy hai!" Rohit mocked and laughed. "Or vo sab kuch chode bethi hai! Bhagwan jaane kya hoga in dono ka!" He said.

"Kuch log saale piche hi pad jaate hain, or kuch I ke bad love you nahi keh paate hain! Yhi haal hai sabka ye dono anokhe nahi hai!" Saurav said in a shayari tone.

I just smiled faintly. And let it go!

__________

Pooja's POV

Finally it's 2017 and I have remained absent from TV. Did nothing but repent! Woah! Kitni barbaad hogyi hai zindagi! Hahahah! Vo to ab Erica ko bhi date kar rha hai. Kis kis ko date krega yaar! Kisi ko to chodo Shaheer babu! Hahahah! I laughed at my thoughts. But abtak isne official kyu nahi kia apna "relationship"? Time nahi mila hoga..busy people! Right! Right!
By the way!
I had a call from Sourabh this morning and he told me about Siddharth sir's next project!
It's again a mytho - about Indian goddess Mahakaali. He wants to cast us as the leads. Sakha as Shiv and Me as mahakali.

I straightforwardly called Tewary sir and gave him a green signal. "I'm in sir! I'm in for the project!" I told him.

I didn't want any sort of script reading or meet any co star because this is the time to come out of my shell. This is the time to work on new chapters of life. After a handful of good projects I have been offered,‌ I finally have found the perfect one.

________

A/N : woah! A very quick update from my side I guess! Tell me how it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.6K 20
"No matter whether loved or arranged, a marriage is simply unpredictable, yet excitingly blissful if you're blessed with the right partner!" It wasn'...
56.5K 3.8K 41
A new fanfiction on our very own Shaheer and Pooja #ShaPoo, dedicated to all my readers, who have given me immense love. I hope you gonna love this o...
4K 118 15
#556 in Spiritual ||20.12.17|| (BOOK 1 IN TEENAGE DEEN SERIES) I walked in to my house to see my parents are sitting in the living room, heads down...
37.2K 2.4K 30
A purely fictional story of Two Indian TV celebrities Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma on a trip to Thailand, explore each other and fall in love that...