Substitute teacher- (Soulmate...

By clouds_8

(Status: On pause⛔️) + (Editing✍️) In a world where soulmates can talk to each other trough thoughts when th... More

Birthday Girl
Reach out
Help
Pizza
Ground
Class
Homework
Dream
Talking
Movies
It's you...
Really
Passing
Staring
Tutoring
You
Tomorrow
Date?
21
Kiss
Clothes
No
Something
Hmm
Test
A/N
Not an update
Harry
Bonding
Alone
Family Time
You again
Excuse
Doors
Spin
We're gonna have fun

I can't belive this...

13.2K 608 309
By clouds_8

(Jin POV)

Y/n: "I do, he owns the coffee shop near my school I'm a regular"

Near her school? Wait the only school near the coffee shop is the one I teach at. Does this mean she's a student there?

I grab my case and take out homework's to correct.

Namjoon: "Are you just gonna look at the papers or you're gonna correct them?"

"I don't know, I can't focus in this"

Namjoon: "What's in your mind?"

"Well I was talking with Y/n and she told me she knew Hobi and she was a regular at his coffee shop, and she also told me her school was near it but the only school near there is the school I teach at"

Namjoon: "So your telling me that you're soulmate is one of the students?"

Yoongi: "That's f*cked up"

"When did you even get here?"

Yoongi: "Just now, don't stop because of me"

Namjoon: "Do you think you know her or she's in your class?"

"I don't know I have a lot of students, but I do have some Y/n's"

Yoongi: "How many?"

"Three"

Namjoon: "Maybe one of them is your soulmate but that doesn't change the fact that their you're students"

"That's exactly what I was thinking...why did it have to be the same school"

Namjoon: "Maybe you were meant to meet this way"

"I could ask Hobi but he isn't home for a week, what a timing. I guess I need to figure it out on my own..."

————————————————————————

A/N:

I'm gonna post the long chapter today so stay tuned!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.8K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
109K 5.4K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
11.4K 508 28
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
338K 14.5K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...