Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

By newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... More

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣

12.5K 730 97
By newmoon2020

"Jimin.. long time.. I missed you brother " Hanbin said as soon as he saw Jimin at school. He came to school after many days.

It's been three days since his father got discharged, and finally he decided to attend school.

They both hugged,

"I missed you too.. I missed school very much, and of course dance class too.. uhh it feels like my first day " he said looking around.

"How's uncle, I hope is fine " he said

"He is getting better, but doctor said he needs rest. So yeah.. Then tell me what's going here..? Anything new?" Jimin's asked as they walked to their class.

" Nothing.. same old boring things.. and ya, exams are coming, not a good news though" he sighed

"Ufff.. I'm going to fail for sure, I don't remember anything.. I couldn't able to open my book for the last two weeks. First the trip, second hospital and all.. aa I don't know and now Jungkook is mad at me for avoiding him.. aahh.. single life was better, I miss that carefree life " Jimin sighed and put his head on his desk.

"What happened with Jungkook hyung " Hanbin asked seeing Jimin upset.

"Don't ask me.. he is telling me that I'm avoiding him, I'm not giving him time, but he is not wrong " he said still lying on desk.

"What is it ?"

" I'm spending time with my parents, I'm staying with them. They really needs me, they have only me. Aah.. I don't know how to balance these things, my parents, my husband, school, exams everything.. I'm just tired.." Jimin said with a sad face

"Don't worry, everything will be alright " Hanbin supported him. Jimin nodded in response. Soon the teacher came and started the class.

🌸🌸🌸

The bell rang for lunch break, Jimin and Hanbin walked out of the class.. they were on their way to canteen.

" What a good day.. " Hanbin said

Jimin looked at him with wierd face,

"What??!! It's a boring day.. the last class was so boring that I almost slept" Jimin complained

" Not that.. afternoon we have free hours. Ms Lee is absent today so next hour is free, and last hour anyway our class is preparing for the upcoming fest. I'm sure they won't give us any work, coz we don't know anything haha " Hanbin giggled.

"Speak for yourself stupid , I'm smarter than you.. " he teased Hanbin as they reached cafeteria. But suddenly Jimin stopped and looked at Hanbin

"What happened Mr smart?" He asked

"So that means we are free.. so that means I can go-" his words city off by Hanbin

"No no no.. we are not free, they will for sure take attendance. And last hour Mr Choi will be there to guide us so we are not technically free, it just that we don't have to listen to the boring lecture"

"and exams are coming so attendance is important, im sure you have shortage " he added but Jimin was not in a mood to listen to him.

"I'm not going home, I'm going to Jungkook's office.. I'll take permission from the principal. I'm sure he'll give, he is a friend of Jungkook's father. And I'll come back before the last hour. After class I have dance practice so yeah.. " Jimin said excitedly.

" So to Jungkook's office?"

"Yup.. my boy needs some pampering" he winked at Hanbin.

"You mean.. your daddy??"
Hanbin winked back but Jimin glare at him

"Shut the fuck up " he said before walking.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin reached Jungkook's office within twenty minutes, he asked the receptionist whether Jungkook is there or not. She said he is in his office. Jimin didn't informed Jungkook that he is coming to his office. He wanted to surprise him.

He was so excited to meet his husband, he took the elevator happily. When he reached the 15th floor, where Jungkook's office is situated he walked towards the room. He knocked twice and waited for the reply,

"Come in " his voice came from inside.

Jimin opened the door, Jungkook was in a phone call.. and was going through some files at the same time that he didn't pay any attention to check who was standing there. Probably thought it must be his assistant.

Jimin stayed at the door patiently, admiring his husband's beauty. Jungkook looked handsome, as always and hot. He was wearing a white shirt, his blazer hanged on the chairs. The sleeves were rolled up, showing the veins of his strong arms.

" I have already made it clear Mr kim , I need that report by evening. End of discussion" he shouted in the phone before cutting the call. Then looked straight, suddenly his expression changed from angry to shock then to smile.

" Hello Mr CEO " Jimin said as he walked forward.

Jungkook immediately stood up and hurriedly walked towards jimin, as if he couldn't control his happiness.

"Baby.." he said before hugging Jimin.
Both didn't speak for long, feeling each other.

"Come here.." Jungkook said before dragging Jimin to his chair. He sat on it first, then made Jimin to sit on his lap. The younger leaned in and buried his face on Jungkook's neck. both hugged tightly.

Jimin started leaving light kisses on Jungkook's neck then on his jaw, cheeks. Jungkook was feeling every touch, enjoying the pleasure his husband giving him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm the worst husband.." Jimin said before kissing him on his lips to which Jungkook responded immediately. He started nibbling Jimin's lower lip.

"No.. you are the best" he said.
Soon it turned into a deep hot kiss. Both battled for dominance, Jungkook let Jimin win this time. Jimin just made sure to pleasure his husband. Jungkook's hand slowly went inside Jimin's shirt, to feel his soft skin.

" Stop.. or else... we are in your damn office Jungkook" Jimin said as he stared at Jungkook's eyes, breathing fast.

" Then why did you come? Just to make me hard??" Jungkook pouted. Jimin chuckled and pecked on that pout.

"I'm here for a lunch date with my husband, is he free??" He asked as he caressed Jungkook's cheeks.

"No.. he is very busy.. the company needs him, you know " Jungkook said in a sarcastic tone. He made the word 'needs' louder. Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Then byee.. I have to go back to school anyway " Jimin was about to stand up when Jungkook caught him

"Wait wait.. I was just kidding.. I'm very much free for you. Just tell me where do you want to go?" He asked

" Wherever you want?"

"Then what about our home??" Jungkook winked. Jimin understood the reason behind that wink.

"Noo..."

"Please love, please... " Jungkook nuzzled into Jimin's neck and started rubbing his face in his neck.

" I very well know why you want to go home now. But I'm really sorry, it's not possible.." Jimin replied making Jungkook disappointed.

" We'll order something here, I don't want to go anywhere and waste our little time" Jimin said.

"Fine.. if you say so.. " Jungkook sighed before taking his phone to call his assistant.

🌸🌸🌸

After eating their lunch they both settled in the couch placed in the corner. Jungkook has already postponed the meetings and ordered his assistant nobody disturb him. Jimin placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and the older was playing with Jimin's hands.

Suddenly Jimin's buzzed, it was Hanbin. He opened the message,

From : Hanbin

Done with pampering your daddy?
Get back soon you stupid..

Jimin's eyes widened seeing the message, he quickly locked the phone. But it was late, Jungkook has already read it .

'this idiot' Jimin cursed Hanbin.

" I didn't know you were into these things, baby boy.. " Jungkook stressed the last word .

Jimin immediately sat straight. and he nervously smiled to his husband, ashamed of the whole situation.

" Do you want daddy to take care of you.. hm? " Jungkook asked as he started leaned forward. Jimin's eyes widened

" Yah stop it.. what nonsense, i never used that word.. it was Hanbin who said it, and I'm not into those things" he blushed after completed saying this. Jungkook chuckled seeing the younger. He was too cute when he is embarassed.

" and it's time for me to go, I have class byee..." He quickly said before standing up.

"Let daddy take you to school, baby boy " Jungkook said and he too stood up. He was smirking .

" Stop it Jungkook before I hit you.. and no thanks , my driver is waiting outside" he said and turned to walk but Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug.

" Don't make daddy wait for long, come back soon okay?" he said and Jimin hit him on his chest. But didn't made any effort to break the hug.

" Take care of you Jungkookie " Jimin said. He was feeling an unknown fear when he pulled back, Jimin pecked on Jungkook's lips.

"I'll miss you " he said

"I'll miss you too baby.." Jungkook replied in a sad tone. It was like an emotional farewell, eventhough the know they will meet again soon. But something was making the whole situation more sad and emotional.

🌸🌸🌸

One more happy chapter.. I hope you guys liked it..

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜

25K reads 😭😭😭 thank you all

Vote Goal : 40 ⭐

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 3.2K 48
"U just fell for this pretty mask wifey " Jk said with a devilish grin. "N-no this C-can't be " Jm cried out. __________ "Oh my pretty 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦...
1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
261K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
80.2K 7.8K 40
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...