Have you ever had one those d...

By purplepenny

A young college student, Carrie gets a taste of the vampire world. It is not all loving sparkling creatures t... More

working title- Have you ever had one of those days?
Have you ever had one of those days? ch-2
Have you ever had one of those days? ch-3
have you ever had one of those days? ch-4
have you ever had one of those days? ch-6
have you ever had one of those days ch-7
Have you ever had one of those days ch-8
Have you ever had one of those days? ch-9
Have you ever had one of those days? ch-10

Have you ever had one of those days ch-5

158 4 2
By purplepenny

Have you ever had one of those days? Ch-5

I almost ran to her as a force drawled me. Dropping to the floor I hung to her legs and sobbed. The emotions were swirling in my mind. I loved her, I cared for her, and she loved and needed me. Being near her completed me. Her hand gently soothed my hair.

"You don't have to be alone anymore child. You are home."

She filled my thoughts and I wanted to please her. It felt as if this person was my mother even though she looked younger than me. I could not rationalize thoughts any longer. So I just gave in to my feelings. I was home.

"You need to rest then we will feed." She snapped her fingers and a young man ran to her. "Take the young one to her room."

He nodded in agreement. Taking my hand he led me to a small room with a bed and not much else. It felt right though.

"You will sleep here for now." He was about my age with blonde curly hair.

"Thank you."

"You know your lucky." He sounded sad.

"Why?"

"She wants you to be like them. Why you and not me?" his voice was low as if he talked to himself. The marks on his neck were plain when he lowered his head. "I love her so much..." He was trying to hold back tears before he exited the room.

I was to confused my self to sort his problems out. Sleep came to me quickly but so did vivid dreams. It was as if I looked in to Ariel's past.

She was the same as she is now only the time was different. The dress she wore was long and flowing but the bodice was tight. Her long hair was piled atop her head with tiny curls hanging around her face. She was breath taking and the men noticed. The man from my other dream held her hand and they danced. A laugh escaped her lips as he twirled her around in rhythm with the music. A smile unlike I had ever seen her give rested on her lips.

He spoke. "You are the only girl in the world Ariel."

She giggled like the young girl she was. I could feel her emotions though she loved him. He was the man who would take her away from her awful life. Then everything seemed to fast forward. She was in an empty bedroom with only a small candle burning waiting for him. Ariel was going to give her self to him. Things went differently though. Again everything sped up and now they lay together in the bed; clinging to each other in a moment of passion. Richard's fangs grew as he latched into her neck. Fear and panic clung to my own throat. She was dying and pleads for her life.

"Richard please...I love you..." still she clings to him.

My eyes fly open to the sound of her voice calling me. Moving to the other room I see her sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine. She looked so normal nothing like I had seen her before.

"We need to feed soon."

Was I going to bite someone myself? How would I? Did I have fangs too? Then as if she read my mind Ariel spoke.

"No silly. You don't have fangs yet. You have not been turned yet." This was a different side to her she was so playful.

"What about my cat?" I shuddered at the thought of the poor furry creature.

"An unfortunate side effect of my taking so much blood from you. I gave you a little bit of mine to taste so you would not forget me." She paused deep in thought. "You crave my blood now and waited to long to come to me. So he paid the price." Her tone was still playful and it was off putting.

"So I am not a vampire? I can go back to the way things were?" there was hope for me yet.

Her eyes flicker a golden color. "You want to leave me?" She sounded almost child like. I shook my head no. She smiled again. "Good cause that cannot happen."

I soon learned we would be going to a local club. Todd, the young man who I spoke with came along. The music blasted as we entered the club. It was full of young college students half drunk or high. I felt nervous and shied away but Ariel seemed at home there. A young man grabbed her and pulled her close as they grinded against each other. Long locks of her hair flung from side to side as the music blasted. The man's hands slid up and down her body as she continued to dance.

Finding an empty table I sat down and waited. After a while Todd came by with a petite blonde girl. Her movements told the truth she was already drunk. The music was too loud to talk so we all just sat there until Ariel returned. Todd's eyes lit up when she approached.

"We are going now." she all but command.

The group headed for the car. The blonde hung to Todd as did the young man to Ariel. I was jealous of them and it was frightening me. Why did I feel so alone?

Ariel reached over and took my hand. 'The real party is at home, right?" She winked at me. A hunger grew in my stomach like no other I had felt followed by a salty metallic taste in my mouth.

What happened at her home was unreal. The guests were ushered in and Ariel began to dance again. Everyone was laughing and talking. I sat quietly in a chair in the corner feeling like a fifth wheel. Soon the laughing stopped as she moved close to Todd.

"Take her to Richard."

The girls head shot up. "Hey I am not in to kinky shit Todd!" she looked nervously around the room. "I'm going to go..."

 She started towards the door only to be stopped by Todd. He grabbed her hair and jerked her roughly back which caused her to fall. The other man jumped to his feet to protest but Ariel quickly put a stop to him. Her hand encircled his throat squeezing the life out of him. He fought back and she began to laugh. The girl screamed loudly and kicked violently as Todd drug her away. All I could do was look wide eyed; my heart racing a mile a minute from the excitement not fear. I was feeling Ariel's emotions again. She longed for his blood but his screams fueled her need to make him suffer. Piercing her nails in to his neck the blood gurgled to the surface. Sharp fangs grew out of her mouth as she jerked his head to the side. In one swift motion she bit into the bloody flesh. The slurping and suckling would have been disgusting but I was feeling her satisfaction now. It was almost a sexual release that ran through her body and mine. The satisfaction and pleasure was mind blowing.

"Carrie..." Her head rose slightly from his wound.

I moved quickly to her. She stood dropping his body to the couch; where it slumped over lifelessly. Blood covered her face and neck. Wordlessly she drew me closure as she grabbed my hair. She bent to my neck licking the vain; causing chills to creep over my skin. I was to far gone to protest her efforts though I wanted her to take ever last drop of my blood. That she did. Her fangs pierced my skin in an instant causing pain but it was quickly replaced by the coldness of death. My arms lost feeling first becoming useless as I hung limply in her arms.  My heart beat slowed to a crawl as it pumped the last of my fluids to her. Then everything went dark; so very cold and dark.

My eyes flew open to her. She was feeding me from her wrist it slashed deeply. The blood oozed down my throat as I suckled for more. I had no fangs but I feed hungrily at her vain. It felt so right the blood on my tongue. Weakly she pushed me aside. I begged for more. Blood was smeared across my face and down my neck. I tried to lick as much off myself as I could. She laughed faintly.

Todd came in minutes later and pulled me to my feet. He pulled me to a larger bedroom where Richard sat. Pushing me roughly in the doorway where I fell to the floor. Anger like none I had ever known boiled in my body. I lashed out at him in a snarl brandishing tiny fangs. He backed out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Carrie you need to relax. Your mistress well be here shortly." His tone was calm and relaxed.

Turning to him I noticed the blonde girl lying in the floor with a broken neck. I crawled across the floor smelling her blood. The wound on her neck still smeared with the red liquid. A hunger tore at my stomach.

"No!" Richard stood blocking my path. "Never drink from a lifeless heart!"

Jerking back from his out burst I coward at the foot of the bed. Then he moved to pick me up and place me in the bed. It smelled like him and Ariel, this was so very comforting. Quickly I fell asleep.

Hunger gnawed at my stomach causing me to wake up. The room was silent though, I missed the sound of my own heart beat. Ariel and Richard lay wrapped in each others arms at the end of the bed. His wrist lay just below my head. Sniffing the air I could smell the blood under his cold flesh. Moving silently like the animal I was becoming I edged closure to his vain. Stealing one more glance at the pair before I bit him. He jerked from me as my fangs extended in to his body.

"Damn!"

I coward again from him, somehow I knew he was powerful. He looked slightly angry but spoke softly.

"Ariel is to weak to feed from now so I will allow it this time." He slid his arm back to me. "Not too much though, you almost drained her." Guilt and shame poured through me but quickly was replaced by the need for his blood. Again I drank from him.

"Stop!" I obeyed his order. "Now rest some more, you can feed tonight."

I snuggled back into my bed feeling satisfied for the moment. His blood was strong and powerful; it made my body hum. Then as he ordered I let sleep take me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 232 52
Humanity has been enslaved by vampires. But with feeding accidents and the occasionally uncontrollable urge to crush the necks of irritating humans...
81.5K 3.8K 30
Eighteen-year-old Kailee Wolf is done. With her family dead by the hands of vampires, becoming a rogue overnight, and losing her pack, she's running...
463 2 22
Three college sisters. Ready to finish their last year. When one meets a certain vampire. Would it change her life forever? Would she choose differen...
174 7 18
You thought Carrie was a regular vampire who spent her life attending school and getting various degrees? You thought she was a pretty nice girl who...