𝐴𝑢-𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙�...

By KuraiBlossom

Basically been given different prompts every day throughout the month. More

1. Fantasy
2. College
3. Soulmates
4. Angel and Demon
5. Post Apocalypse
6. Hospital
7. Childhood friends
8. Superhero/Superpowers
9. Royalty
11. Farm/Ranch
12. Crime
13. Rock band
14. Vampire
15. Role Reversal
16. Treasure Hunter
17. Firefighter
18. Bodyguard

10. Pirates

351 15 0
By KuraiBlossom

Okay, some of these are gonna be shorter for now on for how much I procrastinated like a pro.

Don't expect epic fighting on open water or death of any kind. I'm pretty  basic

~•*•~

Gon knew he couldn't take a stance and was at a disadvantage. He knew right from the start.

The man above him chuckles in delight and satisfaction.

"Oi oi oi, what's the matter? Already getting yourself handed? We're barely starting, ole friend." Voice now filled with dissatisfaction rings in Gons' ears by the likes of Killua. Captain of the fastest fighters called the Royal Zoldycks'. Also an old friend.

Gon grimaced. Lying helplessly on the wooden ship of his own, a sharp blade held at mercy at his neck. Wrong words or actions, he's done for no matter how docile or cooperative

"I guess you can still defeat me, physical strength wise, like old times. Still the same person. Hardly changed." Husky of breath, panting a bit. Warmth emitted through his heaved chest taking settle breaths as the boy above him straddled across his hip, trapping his weak wrists in one hand and sword in the other.

Killua didn't take the bait of changing topics, continuing threatening the boy below him.

"Shut up. Those times are over, we're aren't gonna cheesily talk about the past and talk things out. We're gonna end things with no remorse. Got it?" He responds bitterly. Pressure of sword edge closer to Gons' throat that's now beginning to bleed. Slowly dripping to one side.

Gon didn't seem fazed. Gaze held strong to the cold ones hovering above him. "Cold too. You haven't changed one bit. Always selfish and prideful to be worth carrying value. Always wanting to win. Quite a sight I do say so myself." He playfully grins. Satisfaction rose when seeing Killua flinch at his words, an apparent blush coating those pale cheeks in embarrassment of being reminded.

"You have no shame. Quite a sight I say so myself too, but it's not gonna convince me of letting you go freely of what you did."

Gon lazily rolls his eyes. "Come on, your annoyingly fast member with blonde hair, who looks like a girl, attacked me for stealing food sources last time. We're people too you know? We always did it together, right?" He says thoughtfully, still looking annoyed by the swords hardening pressure.

Killuas' face morphed uncomfortably for a millisecond, lips tighten in a straight line with eyes softening and brows furrowed. He quickly shakes his head in memory of two troublemaker kids in a poor neighborhood who struggled with food. Laughing along when being chased and pouts when scolded but nonetheless happy.

Things soon change when growing up when Killuas' parents become successful treasure hunters. Now Killua is leading the charge of his crew and capturing those who invade them or attempt to steal on ship. An empty ship that Killua decides to check to make sure everything is settled before leaving for another hunt.

But it wasn't until then he found a stranger who's Gon to no surprise, stealing their food source and captured without hesitation knowing damn well the incompetent pirate sneaky onto his ship around this time.

Dead of night, lit by a small lamp that's now forgotten beside the boys.

Gon accepted his fate when pounded harshly to the ground after a few stinging punches that linger. Letting the man above take charge for the heck of being outmatched like usual.

Killua tightens Gons' wrist. Staring down hard towards Gon who's glint is unreadable. It was annoying.

"That still shouldn't matter. Past is the past. Accept that you lame weakling of pirates could never surpass us, I should just end your legacy your father left behind for you to handle right now." Tone steady and steely. The pressure of his sword made the neck bleed more slowly.

Gon, the ever persistent and stubborn male he can be, sighs carefully through his nose. He looks unnerved, it makes the grip in both of Killuas' grips tighten more knowing what's coming.

"Why are you hesitating then? Finish me off. You never have to worry about a fly like me ever again, is that what you want, Killua?" Gon says, void of worry matching the soulless eyes.

"Besides, you left me behind." He whispers. Closing his eyes letting out a sigh. Wrists going limp of blood circulation, blood still dripping flowingly down the neck, body now feeling cold when saying that. Of course he feels cold for a good friend, the only friend leaving everything for something better and pretending their true friendship he ever had was all a lie.

Figuring out what Killua has been proclaimed leadership of the highest tier of fighters for their own selfish gain. Not caring for others. Only themselves. So he wasn't surprised to see Killua turning into the person he is today. No wonder Killua always wanted to win, he wanted to prove himself worthy. Never giving Gon a chance, but he was happy to see such a smile on the others face, it was worth losing for.

But who knew a conclusion would turn into this.

Killua, the strongest leader of the crew, felt weakened and began to shake. Lips quivered of finding the right words. Eventually coming to nothing except a low mumble ghost of a whisper.

"Idiot...you're such an idiot." Gons' eyes widen, he wrists we're loose, sword clattered loudly beside them near his face and gapes up at Killua, waiting to continue. What he didn't expect were tears to stream down his sullen and betrayed expression. Gon is speechless.

"W-what-"

"I didn't have a choice to stay. My parents forced me to do this. Forcing me to kill without remorse as if I were some kind of sick, lunatic, greedy assassin but it's not me. It was never me."

This was new. Everything from back then till now was news. Gon never expected him to speak out his mind clearly ever in his life dancing around Killuas' job that held risks, to which Gon never considered and continued being selfish for his deeds and pettiness towards Killua. Right when he left their old home town that Gon still considers home with fond memories.

"I didn't want this. Never did." Killua pauses and swallows, throat burning. " I...I missed you, Gon. Ever since I left I couldn't stop thinking about meeting you again. Though whenever you try to steal, I believe it's the closest we'll ever be. As enemies. I don't want this anymore. I'm sick of it. I just-"

"Come escape with me." Gon butts in hastily without second thought. Causing the boy above him to still, mouth clamped shut.

"I know things will be difficult if we do, but we can do this together." He sits up straight, wrist stung a bit but ignores them to rest on Killuas' now burning hip in the cold weather. A light gasp escaped his lips but let's him settle, feeling strangely at ease.

"You're not mad?" Killua asks rather dumbly with a fumbled mind, taking slow precautions. Gon, perceptive as ever, catches it with a weak genuine smile making Killua shy under those eyes.

"Of course I am, when I can still fix this throughout the trip and catch up. Plus, I left my crew a long time ago."

Killuas' eyes widen a fraction. "Huh? Why?"

Gon shrugs.

"To keep seeing you without getting caught and suffering the consequences."

"What about your fathers' legacy?" Killua couldn't believe what he's hearing. This must be some weird dream. He knew Gon long enough that this isn't what he wanted and is puzzled by the others' rash decision.

"He isn't much of a legacy, just more a self centered treasure hunter for his own deeds and decided it wasn't worth doing. I simply want to explore freely." He explains with no hint of regret. Looking unapologetic of severe changes he made.

"What do you say, partner in crime?" Gon leans in close, Killua leans back feeling his ears burn.

This wasn't supposed to happen, at all. It was as if a weird spell is forcing him to leave his royal life behind and cause trouble with his old friend. Killua felt doubtful, eyes avoiding the others before turning to face Gon fully with a weak nod to mumble out his final answer that'll probably bring consequences that'll kick him in the butt later, thankfully his friend will be there when coming across those obstacles.

The answer made Gon smile weakly.

"I'm in."

~•*•~

Sorry for the delays, the stories after this will be shorter than the rest of these.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 36.4K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...