obey me oneshots/preferences

By -writingprodigy

welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ e... More

[ requests oneshots ]
[ pride - working. ]
[ greed - rich with grimm. ]
[ envy - rest day. ]
[ wrath - a cat's spell. ]
[ lust - closet hide-out. ]
[ gluttony - hungry urges. ]
[ sloth - one last wish. ]
[ demon brothers - a childish curse. ]
[ demon prince - childish, but cute. ]
[ greed - humor me. ]
[ wrath - seven minutes in hell. ]
[ the twins - no change. ]
[ pride - disbanded. ]
[ greed - number one non-fan. ]
[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]
[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]
[ lust - backstage pass ]
[ gluttony - number one fan. ]
[ sloth - behind the main vocalist. ]
[ lust - a jealous melt down. ]
[ wrath - big city blues. ]
[ greed - gender bender. ]
[ demon prince - cold and sick. ]
[ sloth - making out. ]
[ pride - protection. ]
[ envy - a childish curse. ]
[ wrath - ready to let go. ]
[ greed - pocky make outs. ]
[ greed - appreciate mammon. ]
[ greed - cuddles with mammon. ]
[ greed - gardener's prince ]
[ greed - caring for an assassian. ]
[ greed - love for an assassian. ]
[ greed - fell in love either way. ]
[ wrath - blissful moment. ]
[ side characters - we'll be there for you. ]
[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]
[ request preferences ]
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
[ turn ons - preferences ]
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭𝐪+ - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ greed - wrong name! ]

7.1K 310 119
By -writingprodigy

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʙᴀʀɪsᴛᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴀᴍᴇ! ]

mammon week chapter

life is hard in the devildom.

especially when one of your regular customers is a part of the student council.

mammon's eyes widen as he saw the new name you scribbled down on his coffee cup, 'microwave'.

you'd smirk as mammon looked up at you in confusion.

you would always purposely write his name without a 'm' or an 'o', or even just change it to something like 'mushroom' or 'macaroni', anything that starts with the letter 'm', you wrote.

mammon would never complain to the manager about anything, he'd just talk to you about it. talking about how he was 'the great mammon' and how 'he should've never been treated like this'

it's just a playful fued going on back and forth between you two.

yo my sleeping habits suck so i fell asleep here
sorry it was like 1 writing this :(

mammon never really went any place else, just yours. the excuse was because you made coffee better than anyone else.

even though you heard another student council member (levi) teasing mammon about coming in just to see you.

you played along with his excuse, not really caring. you wanted to see him, too.

"[ name ], ya jokin', right? 'microwave'?" mammon asked, and you chuckled.

"c'mon, it ain't that bad." you smiled, and mammon looked at his watch, and paled.

"uh oh, i gotta go. lucifer's gonna punish me if i don't get to class." mammon grumbled.

"oh.. okay." you mumbled, and wave at him.

"bye, i guess." you trailed off.

"i'll see ya soon, [ nickname ]!" mammon walked off, the bell ringing while he pushed the door open.

after school

you waited until that small bell rung everytime someone entered the door, so you could see that goofy idiot again.

you were slowly drifting off to sleep at the counter, waiting for the greedy male to walk in.

"oi! don't tell me ya gonna sleep while the great mammon's around!" mammon said, poking at your head.

"ow.. it's your fault you came here late." you yawned, stretching your arms.

"yeah yeah, anyways.. aren't you gonna treat me to some of your special coffee?" mammon asked.

"you shouldn't drink a lot of coffee every week, you know?" you asked, brewing mammon some freshly made coffee.

"well, i got a long life span, this much coffee won't kill a demon." mammon chuckled.

"mhm.. and what's your name?" you asked, and mammon raised an eyebrow.

"it's mango." mammon said, finally giving into your playful habit.

"alright, mammon it is." you mumbled, scribbling down his actual name.

"huh? did ya say something?" mammon tilted his head.

"hm? nah.." you said, filling the cup with the hot coffee, adding sugar and creamer. before putting on the lid.

"here, one cup of coffee for 'mammon." you said, carefully sliding the coffee towards mammon.

"huh, it's actually mammon." mammon looked up at you, and smiled.

"well i gotta write your name every once in a while. i might forget your name, you know?" you slowly spoke, joking around, feeling drowsy.

"hm..? oi, [ name ]! ya gonna fall!" mammon caught you, and patted your head.

"if you were tired, ya could've just told me.." mammon said, setting down his coffee cup.

"where's your apartment?" mammon asked, and you slowly pointed upwards.

mammon carried you upstairs to your bedroom, not before fumbling with your house keys.

he laid you down on your bed, watching your chest slowly fall up and down.

mammon looked at his d.d.d, it was past midnight, and lucifer would definitely get pissed.

although he didn't want to leave you, so he shook his head.

spending time with you was worth lucifer's punishments.

mammon slowly sat on your bed, and laid down next to you.

you unconsciously wrapped your arms around mammon, holding him in place.

mammon's face turned into lucifer's nail polish color, and looked down at you.

he smiled, and played with your hair, slowly falling asleep with you.

demon brothers

lucifer woke up to no mammon at the front door, and was really pissed off.

lucifer went out to the streets early, finding your coffee shop.

mammon forgot to lock the coffee shop door, luckily nobody came to steal anything.

lucifer slowly pulled open the door, and headed inside.

the room with dimly lit by the moonlight, and lucifer could see someone's cup on the table.

the name read 'mammon', and lucifer immediately knew that mammon was here.

lucifer looked around, before going to the back counter, opening the door leading upstairs.

lucifer could hear some shuffling, and he knocked on the door.

"[ name ].. [ name ]..!" lucifer heard mammon call your name.

"hmm..?" you quietly mumbled.

"someone's at the door." mammon softly spoke, trying not to annoy you.

"i got it." you said, and lucifer heard some creaking, before the door opened.

you quietly squeaked, and mammon looked up.

lucifer stood there, watching mammon quickly get up, almost falling off the bed.

"sorry! sorry..! i'll go-" mammon was cut off by lucifer.

"mammon, if you were going to tell me you were staying the night, why didn't you?" lucifer asked.

"oops..?" he said, sounding more like a question.

"mammon?" you asked, tugging at his sleeve.

"would you like another coffee?" you tilted your head, trying to untangle some hair strands.

"sure!" he smiled, "what's your name?" you asked.

"muffin." mammon joked around, forgetting lucifer was ever there.

"mammon? your name isn't muffin-" lucifer was silenced by you.

"alright! one coffee for muffin!" you smiled, giving him a small peck on the cheek, going down stairs to prepare his coffee.

lucifer chuckled, "[ name ], you never told me anything about your relationship." lucifer teased.

mammon hid his face, getting overwhelmed with his blush.

should i make a part two on the assassin story with mammon? ion know i just had a feeling i should

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 59
Fanfic! Inspiration from the game Obey Me! that I personally recommend. I hope you enjoy it!
94.2K 1.5K 20
This is just going to be a bunch of oneshots from the game: Obey Me! I am taking requests but I also do whatever I want. Hope you all enjoy! Currentl...
26.4K 399 32
Welcome to the Devildom The demons are waiting for you.
203K 5.3K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...