𝐴𝑒-𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 πΊπ‘œπ‘›π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™οΏ½...

De KuraiBlossom

Basically been given different prompts every day throughout the month. Mai multe

1. Fantasy
2. College
3. Soulmates
4. Angel and Demon
6. Hospital
7. Childhood friends
8. Superhero/Superpowers
9. Royalty
10. Pirates
11. Farm/Ranch
12. Crime
13. Rock band
14. Vampire
15. Role Reversal
16. Treasure Hunter
17. Firefighter
18. Bodyguard

5. Post Apocalypse

546 19 7
De KuraiBlossom

Not sure if I did this right.

~•*•~

  Gon was luckily able to kill the last monster smoothly. Bullet straight in the guilable beast lying in pool of blood from severe open wounds along with broken bones, leading a trigger pull to end its suffering after Killuas' sharp close attacks with his dual swords to weaken the fowl thing.

   The swordsman watches carefully with a bored expression. Wiping his sweat and blood on his forehead, mixed with his hair. He quietly swears when feeling sticky residue in his hair, realizing it was the monsters gross, goopy purple blood dyed in his white hair right when Gon finished the beast off. A weak one at that.

  "You should wait till I'm out of sight before blasting the head off. Look what you did, idiot." He complains, making futile effort of getting the sticky stuff out of his hair. It takes hours to get rid of, so course Killua has the right to be annoyed worh Gons' mindless mindset action without thinking it through.

  Gon only chuckles with an sincere apology given as he puts away his pistol in the hoister of his waistband and crosses over to help Killua getting rid some of the fresh violet blood. Which was obviously futile, but Killua appreciates all the same of his efforts to help his comrade and hides his tiny blush by looking down. Purple concrete is very intriguing he thinks. Ignoring the finely gentle care of warm hands fiddling in his sticky hair with some softness left.

  For awhile now, Gon has been touchy after battle after battle between evil monsters taking over the world and human like ententes who turned into monsters. Lingering touches of cleaning up minor wounds, including bandaging, leaving a burning sensation through Killuas' skin. Unknown words of what he's feeling, he leaves them to focus on reality.

   Because falling in love is dangerous.

  Always had been at the start of gaining world peace against these horrid creatures to wipe out human life. To why exactly? They're unsure. But they are trying to figure a solution that'll end the evil goers from existence and live back normally and peacefully. No more wars. Just peace and love.

  Sadly, Killua isn't sure when it's gonna happen. Probably never. Never able to tell his friends and family of how much he adores with his final breath when sent out to fight. But the worst one is not confessing long-standing feelings for his best friend standing before him.

  Ever since they started training as little kids, Killua had always set eyes for hyper and strong kid when learning self defense. Watching him withstand crazy techniques that many people who want to fight can't withstand, yet, the light of his world fighting the best of his ability. Strong intentions of a warrior for world peace.

  Years later when coming of age to fight in the harsh world of monsters, Gon had been his comrade ever since. It had been years seeing him despite being separated for different qualifications of training, seeing the familiar face once again who smiles confidentenlty saying they can do this together, in his direction, Killua was a goner.

   Gon changed a lot over time. So has Killua. Yet the way Gon changed overtime was outstanding compared to others in Gons' field of training. Not only physically, but his morals and confidence destroys the overbearing walls caving him in. That sort of thing gave boost to everyone, feeling inspired, brave.

  The entirety of Gons' image is powerful and still is up to date.

No wonder Killua is head over heels with this idiot, in a good way in a bad, unhealthy situation inside this troublesome world.

  "Hey, what's the matter, Killua?" Gon broke his deep inner thoughts, looking very concern. Killua didn't bother to reply or move.

   Stubbornly standing there for who knows how long. Of course it's suspicious, anyone would of caught on. Especially this perceptive guy who can sense danger or unbalanced emotions sitting in the atmosphere.

  Killua remains steady.

  Hearing Gon sigh, knowing Killua gets like this when upset. Remembering long ago how he lost his beloved sister.

   They were simply children back when hiding in a secluded building from other monsters, leading to exploding after a monster committed homicide for intentions of killing them both, painfully, full of hatred and regret is what he felt at that slow motion moment.

  She pushed him as hard with all withstanding strength that he barely managed to make it out alive. Landing harshly against rough dirt amongst remaining debris. Legs weaken, impossible to get up, vision blurred in the raging dust storm of the harsh explosion.

  Once regaining his vision, all he sees is a torn building that no longer stands. Seeing a small pale petite hand sticking out beneath heavy rubble, he started to scream out her name, begging her to come to him. Nothing.

   Heavy fat tears began to fall of the situation, feeling helpless and weak. He began to scream in agony. Screaming so much while light headed.

  He faints.

   Next thing he knew, he was in a secured unknown hospital room in secret location to keep wounded survivors. Bright lights smacked him the face when waking up. Attached to weird machinery and begins to panic.

  Thankfully a female nurse with orange hair came to his aid before causing any critical health problems to his healing body.

  She calmly explained everything of what happened told my the military who rescued him in time. Loosing tons of blood that caused to faint, including a broken leg. The nurse then felt grief when telling about his sister when asked of where she was, who didn't survive the devastating explosion.

   Killua falls apart. Letting himself go raging pain and suffering for not saving her in time.

  She comforted him and stayed with him until he falls asleep.

  The past still hurts, even today.

  Gon understands his pain. Losing someone special too.

  He slowly lets go of Killuas' hair, wrapping around Killua tightly and pulls him closer. Letting the swordsman rest on his shoulder, not caring for the blood touching him.

  Killua stiffens of the sudden action, but he reluctantly relaxes, inching up his shaky hands to clutch tightly onto Gons' vest on the back for dear life depends on it. Sobbing quietly in the now empty building, tears wetting Gons bullet proof vest that will surely leave tear stains.

Neither of them cared and held each other tightly.

  It was some while when Killua settles down. He looks up to steady with Gons' fragile worried gaze staring back into crimson red ones, breath hitched, warmth emitted by his waist. Gons' warm carful hands steadied Killua if he were about to collapse again.

  "There's something else on your mind, what is it." Sounding more of demand than a question. Killua swallows hard. Throat dry from all the crying.

  Mouthing gaping and closing, words impossible to dislodged to answer Gons' desires question, clearly saying he'll doing anything to help. Eyes telling him that he won't ever hate him no matter what happens. The image in front of him was impossible to ignore.

  Impossible.

  The only solution to this is that it'll be a serious, risky gamble with their lives, Killua forcefully grabbed Gon by the cheeks and smashes his slightly chapped lips to Gons' wet ones that he unconsciously wet as he watched Killua tentatively. 

  Gon flinches of the unexpected kiss, but he kisses with just as much force, squeezing his comrades waist tighter as he tilts his head for a better angle to fit the kiss that felt ever so perfect. Having to little known experience when it comes to romance, reading and watching movie love dramas when alone, he smoothly licks Killuas' lips which caused him to gasp. Surprisingly, he didn't pull back and returns the favor.

  Biting the albinos bottom lip made him shiver, knowing what it entails, Killua let's him lead and moans into kiss with arms wrapping around Gons' broad shoulders.

  They make out for some time until someone coughs loudly, echoing through the building. The two quickly spun their heads to see Kurapika leaning against the stone wall, seemingly lingering a known smile at them. The small action caused them to pull apart and away from each other with flushed faces.

They both felt cold.

"Sorry to interrupt, I was checking up to see how you're handling the monster you two were specifically tasked." Kurapika grins. Never a good sign. "As though more was handled than that behind you. Glad you two are safe. Good job."

  The embarrassment was crippling the other two, confused what Kurapika meant in the last sentence. They left it be to leave it to whatever Kurapika is implying. Instead of asking, they nodded in sync.

  "Come on, the ship will be arriving soon or else you love birds will be walking back home as you two make unconditional love." Kurapika adds, not making the situation any better and leaves the boys alone.

  The silence return when Kurapikas' footsteps loud footing disappeared, nothing but whistling wind howling from the outside meaning the ship is arriving close by.

  Gon was cough lowly to break the weird tention sitting between them. Sure they had awkward silence or comfortable ones, though this was super awkward. An upgraded version they never stumbled upon till now. Gon isn't sure how he feels about this and insists on leaving before the ship leaves. Knowing Kurapika, he was just bluffing. Hopefully.

"Um, we should head towards the-"

"I'm sorry." Killua announced, voice sounding pathetic and the edge of crying.

Gon merely staggered backward. Bewilderment painted his face. "Huh? What for? I'm not upset with you. So why-"

  "This shouldn't be the time to do this sort of thing." He opens his hands, emphasizing them in his words. "We aren't some protagonist in a movie film living inside a world where lives are being held beneath monsters' evil intentions. Soon after a tough battle near the end, we realize our unrequited love in this dangerous cruel world over time and kissing like it's gonna disappear and live peacefully." Killua harshly falls onto his knees with a loud thump. He ignores the pain and presses his palms against his eyes, choking up once again.

"T-that's not how it works. I wish it does, but...it doesn't. Reality is cruel. So why aren't you worried that we're gambling our lives over love? Isn't worth the risk? Why aren't you-" Tears started streaming harshly over his cheeks. Desperately wiping them with his dirty long sleeve shirt away but they keep going up to the point his eyes burning up faster than fire.

"I-I love you, Gon. I a-always ever s-since we were young. I c-couldn't bring myself to c-confess cause I knew it was wrong and having s-self doubt you loving me back. Cause I didn't wanna make things harder for us both as p-partners. So please don't hate me." He messily stutters out.

   Having no more ability to talk anymore and awaits his rejection of unfortunate love in this distasteful world called reality.

  Rejection of living like this will make things worse and Killua isn't sure he can handle it after already losing someone he loved years ago. Afraid the next person he loves will meet the same under his carelessness of saving disappears out of sight. Forever. He doesn't want to experience that again.

  What Killua didn't expect is Gon pulling down his hands away from his red blotchy face, noticing him sitting on his knees against the blood stained ground. Letting him pull them down without complaints and waits. Heart beating loudly in his chest. Breath now unsteady. Forgetting how to breathe properly before the passionate kiss he initiated with no consent or warning. Waiting for the disgust to come his way.

The words never came. Only Gon and himself are breathing in the same air in a compacted bubble as if nothing is happening around them. Just them. Alone.

  Gon eventually breaks what was a comfortable silence that lasted sortly, Killua began to tremble in fear. Finally gonna hear what Gon is going to tell him.

  "I'm well aware of the situation we're going through. I know that everything isn't gonna get a good ending after a long silent confession after an intense battle. And I know you liked me for some time now too. I liked you for a while, not as long as you, but it's mutual that's for sure." Gon finally confesses, cheeks turning pink.

The sight was endearing and Killua couldn't but burn, avoiding eye contact. "Y-you had?" Gon nods. Smile ever so stretching widely to show his pearly white teeth with eyes closed, opened and sparkles with a hum. Gradually holding Killuas' shaking hands to intertwine their fingers together in mid air, watching in awe of sapphire irises slowly be taken by pools of black.

  "Of course." He replies, frowning slightly for a second and grins kindly. "We can make this work without harming our missions. Together, anything is possible. We'll always find a way."

  Killua couldn't but give a wobbly smile and wrap his arms around his long standing crushes neck tightly as possible if Gon was a figurative of imagination, who will soon disappear. Grateful, he isn't.

  The other hugs back around the lower back. Giving the same ounce of love given in return.

  "I know it won't be easy from here, but with you, anything is possible. Including our friends who are probably waiting outside for us. Don't want to hold them up much longer. You know how they get." Killua chuckles in understanding and lets go. Getting up on his two feet, pulling Gon along with him.

  They face each other side by side, smiling, fingers perfectly intertwined like lost forgotten puzzles that had self-doubt about living and love.

  Now they know they're finally put together, forming a bigger picture, filled with meaning, things became much stronger than ever.

  Ready to take on the world.

  For peace and love.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

39K 708 6
My beautiful fanfic I love Hinata and Kageyama its one of my favorite ships {Im sorry it doesn't have as many chapters but... I hope you still like i...
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
166K 4.5K 15
Bonnie the bunny has noticed that he's starting to develop feelings for one of his friends, Freddy Fazbear. However, he doesn't know how to tell him...
505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...