Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?

805 73 43
By Shi-Bii

"I said WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!" Mr. Choi shouted loudly. Kai smiled as he walked closer to him. "I am just a boy......a boy who killed your son, Choi Yeonjun.....cute, isn't it?" Kai said.

"My...son? You are the one behind his disappearance?" Mr. Choi asked in shock. "You are still asking?" Kai asked as he hid the knife behind him and walked closer.

"You really did think L/N Y/N was the one behind all of this.....you are pathetic." Kai said with a cold tone.

"J-Just who the hell are you?!" Mr. Choi cried. Kai pulled his hair and slammed his head on the table to take out all of his anger that was filled up.

"You already know it, didn't Kim Junmyeon show you the names of all the students, it is all along with their FACES!" Kai said.

"Lee Jeno?"

Kai slammed Mr. Choi's face on the table again.

"B-Bang Christopher something?"

Kai once again, slammed Mr. Choi head.

"You remember me....just say my name."

"H.....H-Huening Kai?"

"That's freaking right!" Kai removed his hand form Mr. Choi's head.

"Y-Your mother was sent to jail because she killed many people back in the 80s! No one knows whether she is alive or not. You are just doing the same thing she did!" Mr. Choi cried.

Kai turned back again and pulled Mr. Choi's hand to place it on the table, it was few seconds until he slammed the knife on Mr. Choi's hand.

Mr. Choi cried loudly as he screamed and tears slid down his face.

"JUST WHAT THE FU*K YOU WANT FROM ME!????" Mr. Choi cried.

"Just who the hell told Yeonjun that there was a murderer stalking Y/N in the school?" Kai asked.

"I WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING!" Mr. Choi said. Kai pulled the knife further in Mr. Choi's hand making him feel more pain.

"OKAY OKAY! I'LL TALK JUST STOP! IT WAS......BIMIL!" Mr. Choi said.

"That makes sense, but......are you saying the truth?" Kai asked.

"I SWEAR IT'S TRUE! JUST SEE THE MESSAGES I HAVE IN MY PHONE!" Mr. Choi said as he pointed with his other hand on the phone on the desk.

Kai unlocked the phone of the CEO and checked his kakaotalk to see......he was not lying.

She sent Mr. Choi messages since the first day school started. It was a while until she started helping Kai with his rivals. Bimil told Mr. Choi about everything.

Kai couldn't hold in his anger and threw the phone at the glass window breaking it into pieces.

"You know I can't let you live....." Kai said. "I swear I will stop threatening Y/N and I will forget about all of this....just please let me live!" Mr. Choi pleaded as he held Kai's leg.

Kai bent down as he whispered to Mr. Choi.

"It's a gift from Oh Sehun......and ME."

Kai pulled the Mr. Choi back to his seat and took his knife that was stuck in his hand.

"Say hi to Renjun and the rest of the boys for me."

Before Mr. Choi said anything, Kai kicked his chair strongly, the chair broke the glass and Kai could hear the loud screaming until there was a crash and everything was quiet again.

'I need to get out of here as fast as I can before the police arrives....'

Kai ran toward the elevator and left the company quickly.

🤡🔪🎈

Bimil's POV:

I sat down dealing with one of my costumers until my phone suddenly buzzed, I saw a message from....Kai.

My plan was not to reply to any of Kai's messages, but that doesn't mean I can't read them.

Kai: What the hell did you speak about with Yeonjun's father?

I got surprised as I read the message. Did he already find out this fast.....h-how??????

Bimil: I don't think it's any of your business.

Kai: You better tell me.

Kai: JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH.

Bimil: No, it's all a part of my plan.

Kai: I knew it....

Bimil: ????

Kai: You had a crush on Y/N and used me to get rid of your rivals. I saw you stalking her that other day, you are lesbian.

Bimil: What? Ew....NO!

Kai: Then why did you do all of this?? Why did you ignore my messages when I needed help?? I saw you with Yeona the other day in the cinema. You are a traitor, just like what Sehun said.

I felt something weird when I read Kai's message, sadness? No way! I can't go back now.....

Bimil: Kai, do you want to know everything?

Kai: I do.

Bimil: Just wait for a week.

Kai: What? Why??

Bimil: ......Please........All you have to do is wait. Just enjoy your time with Y/N.

I blocked Kai's number even though he continued to send me messages and I ignored them.

I can't go back now.....I have to call her......

I used my other phone and it was few seconds until someone picked up.

Author POV:

"H-Hello? Daughter, is that you??" ??? Said. "Mom, calm down, I am okay." Bimil said. "I didn't ask about you!  How is the plan going?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"It will be finished next week." Bimil said. "A week? I don't know if I will survive for a week.....start it NOW!"  Mrs. Kim said.

"Please! It's only a week!" Bimil said. "Fine....make sure you don't fail." Mrs. Kim said. "I won't." Bimil said.

Bimil was alone in her dark room again, but it wasn't something new for her. No had ever helped her or stood by her side. Was preforming this plan.....the right choice for her?

She always worked with criminals and gangs and returned home filled with blood, but no one ever cared.

But.....now someone needs her......her mother needed her.

But should she really help her mother?

It's just a week until she know whether it was the right choice or not.

.

.

.

- What do you think is the relationship between Bimil and Kai 🤡?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 20.7K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
6.2K 119 24
Years have flown by since the explosive events of Phoenix Drop High. Now as a young woman who's past no longer haunts her, you were ready for a chang...
20.5K 854 35
β™«οΈŽcompletedβ™«οΈŽ γ€Œ he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...