Bryrio (Bryan x Mario) onesho...

By Misty_Kai

Since I am not satisfied enough with the fanfics and fanarts of these two, as good as they are, I decided to... More

Requests!
Nightmare - Sno
Roses and books - Made up AU - part 1
FTO Bryrio - Fanart
Missing - OriginZ
A hug's all it took - OoO
FTO Bryrio - Fanart
Baby 24-hour challenge! - OZ
A secret between two - FTO
A cute tsundere - Scp - Short part 2 of "CPR"
OoO Bryrio Fan-art
Undertale Bryrio - Fanart
SNO Bryrio - Fanart
Not the same... - Origin Z
For the readers.
Please read this if you have time.
OG Bryrio animatic meme
I'm sorry!
"A place I shouldn't be at." Reveal my soul, part 1. FNAFxOoO cross-ship
The Music Box - SNO Bryrio
"A shocking visitor." Reveal my soul, part 2. FNAF x OoO cross-ship
This is important.
"Cupid's bow" (PART 1)- SCP Bryrio
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 1
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 2
Short FTO fluff story - "A sad drunk?"
"Another meeting" - MHO Bryrio/Artrio
Incorrect quotes ⇾ 3
Teaser on my OoO AU - " Once more... "
[ Incorrect quotes ⇾ Part 4 ]
"Rainy day." ¬ FTO Bryrio

CPR - SCP

4.1K 81 34
By Misty_Kai

"Welcome to the next floor!" Said Bryan and Mario in unison

Bryan: Floor!

Mario: *sigh* You just HAD to have the last word.

Bryan: Of course! 

Mario: I just hope we get back with Kaylabear and Xylo on the next floor.

Bryan: Yeah, I wouldn't want to get stuck with you.

Mario: Same. I don't think I'll survive with you, and that's ironic.

Bryan: Hey! And yeah, you can't die sooo...

Mario: Yeah, yeah, I know. 

Bryan: This place seems clear, no scp's insight... On to the next floor!

They looked around and after a while, they finally found the elevator!... Behind a pool of water.

Mario: Oh, there it is!

Bryan: Uhh, there's no invisible shark in HERE, right?

Due to the fear, Bryan frantically shot the water. Mario tried to stop him until he saw a note on the wall beside him. Mario screamed at Bryan.

Mario: BRYAN! YOU IDIOT! THERE'S NO SHARK THERE! STOP SHOOTING!

Bryan: Uh, huh?

Mario: Would you look over here?! There's a note on the wall.

Bryan: Oh, what does it say?

Mario read the note out loud.

Mario: Warning, the pool ahead is SCP [REDACTED]. It is a pool of water that could sink anything and anyone in it in a matter of 1-4 minutes. It is said to be able to manipulate its position by [REDACTED]. We were able to locate it here in case any scp's tried to escape. To get to the other side, one person must go there and pull the lever. A bridge will form and the others may cross.

Huh, seems a little irresponsible to place this where scp's can see.

Bryan: I'll complain to them once we get out. Plus, not ALL scp's can talk our language.

Mario: True... Soo... About the pool...

Bryan: You're going in.

Mario: *sigh* I never get a break.

Bryan: We're escaping a facility filled with dangerous creatures and you're immortal. Were you expecting ME to go in there?

Mario: No, that would be too much to ask of you.

Bryan: Rude! You know what, just go in already!

Mario: Alright, alright, let me take off my jacket first. By the way, I didn't know you cared for us that much.

Bryan: Uh, what do you mean?

Mario: Well, you were basically crying for Kaylabear when she was about to get guillotined, and now that I think about it, you kept on screaming my name when I was lost in the hallways with the indestructible reptile as if you were worried and I heard you say that you were about to go out to find me, while there was that reptile out there. You must've cared for us at least a little. to do that.

Bryan: ...

Without saying anything else, Bryan pushed Mario in the water.

Bryan: Take that!

Mario: Mmph! *sharp gasp* w-what the heck Bryan!

Bryan: ... Are you ok?

Mario: NO! I-it's freaking cold in here!

Then they both looked at the note, intensely at the part that says: It is a pool of water that could sink anything and anyone in it in a matter of 1-4 minutes 

Both: ...

Bryan: I think you should start swimming.

Mario: Yup.

Mario started to swim as fast as he could to the other side, but the pool was so big that Mario reached his limit (around 3 minutes) and sank to the bottom, which was not that deep. 

Bryan waited for Mario to die and come back, after a few minutes of waiting, Bryan started to get worried and looked at Mario who was still at the bottom. To make him die, he tried to shoot him but since Mario was pretty far, he kept on missing. 

Bryan: Uhh, Mario?! 

Bryan shouted.

Bryan: Oh god, uhhh, what am I going to do?! Ok, ok. A plan, how do I make one? Ok, let's try to go to the other side,  then, pull the lever and go on the bridge. Then, go where Mario is closest and save him. Alright, alright, this is fine!

He did as he planned. Swam to the other side, pulled the lever, went to where Mario was closest and now, he had to get him out of the water.

Bryan went into the water and grabbed Mario.

"Mmph! He's heavy..." He thought to himself.

He placed Mario on the bridge and was pressing on his chest.

Bryan: Why. won't. you. spit. the. water. ALREADY!? ... *sigh* what am I going to do?

Then, Bryan got reminded of something a friend of his showed him. CPR, he still remembered the steps that his friend wouldn't stop teaching him. Before doing them, he recited the steps word by word.

Place the heel of your hand on the center of the person's chest, then place the other hand on top and press down by 5 to 6cm at a steady rate of 100 to 120 compressions a minute.After every 30 chest compressions, give 2 rescue breaths.Tilt the casualty's head gently and lift the chin up with 2 fingers. Pinch the person's nose. Seal your mouth over their mouth, and blow steadily and firmly into their mouth for about 1 second. Check that their chest rises. Give 2 rescue breaths.Continue with cycles of 30 chest compressions and 2 rescue breaths until they begin to recover.... Wait... Um, seal my mouth with his?

At the thought of this, Bryan turned beet red. But, he did it anyway.

Bryan: Well, h-here goes nothing... mnph... *inhale* mnph...

Mario: *cough cough* uUghh... Brrr... Bryan?

Bryan: *internal screeching intensifies* HHhhhHh

Mario: What happened? Wait... Bryan... d-did you do CPR on me?

Bryan nods slowly causing Mario to become red. Mario and Bryan got up and started going towards the elevator.

Mario: Wait.

Bryan: H-huh?

Mario: Give me a second.

Mario went to the side where they started and grabbed his jacket, went up to Bryan and wrapped the jacket around him. Then a very flustered Bryan and Mario went to the elevator.

What Bryan didn't know, was that Mario was conscious the whole time, but he couldn't move his body.

"Why does he taste sweet, like... strawberries?" Mario thought to himself.

Art for the story:

REMINDER!

If you wish to make a request, please specify the following:

1- Fan-art or one-shot

2- Plot (a brief explanation of what's happening in one-shot/ fan-art)

3- Universe (SCP, OoO, FTO, SNO, OZ, Bryan FNAF AU, Made up AU, ...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 291 31
Basically I ship a bunch of ships from a bunch of different fandoms so I decided to make a one-shot book Pls skip to like, the first Skephalo story b...
41K 731 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...
2.1K 67 9
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad~ Rantaro x Kirumi is a really underrated ship so here is some content! If you have any tips feel free t...
99.7K 3K 84
My attempts of making oneshots. The shippings will be mostly anime (mostly CONTESTSHIPPING), but who knows what crazy ideas comes to my mind. Disclai...