Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission

884 75 17
By Shi-Bii

Y/N was having a flashback of her and Taehyun as she was sleeping peacefully at night, it was a moment she remembered until today and hoped to return back to it to fix everything up.

Y/N ran quickly as Taehyun asked her to meet him, she was bit late and knew that Taehyun would scold her for that.

"You are late! You always keep me waiting!" Taehyun nagged. "I am sorry!" Y/N apologized as she smiled.

"So, what did you want to speak about?" Y/N asked. "I thought of going to a cinema.....today.....together......after school, but don't get the wrong sort of idea!" Taehyun said.

"Fine,fine! I will come here after school and then we can leave together." Y/N said. "Don't keep me waiting!" Taehyun said. Y/N smiled one last time before leaving.

Y/N opened her eyes widely as she was sweating a lot. She noticed that it was still 2 AM but.....she didn't want to sleep again, she didn't want to have that dream again. She didn't want to feel sad by remembering her best friend, Taehyun, who was lost and probably......dead.

The only person who made her feel better and helped her getting over her loss was Kai. Every time she thought about him, her heart started beating quickly.

She was too happy that she finally dated him, even though they had just met. 'Was it love at first sigh?'

Suddenly, the threats Mr. Choi sent her hit her head and she felt upset again. "Maybe talking about it with Kai might help me....."

Y/N got up and decided to drink a cup of water. As she walked inside the kitchen, she noticed Jisung stealing some snacks while walking on his tip toes. She turned on the lights as she smiled.

"I caught you! Are you still playing video games until now?" Y/N asked. Jisung placed the snacks aside and crossed his hands. "I am, so what? Don't forget that I am the one who introduced you to Kai." Jisung said.

"Ryujin could have introduced me to him too!" Y/N said. "Yeah, after she dates him? Everyone have a crush on him....did you make him yours yet?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, we are officially dating, and this is the last time I see you stealing any of my snacks!" Y/N said. She returned back to her room and slept again.

🤡🔪🎈

At School:

Around 7:05 AM:

Y/N waited for Kai at the back of the school, near the sakura tree so she could talk to him about what bothered her.

'Maybe.....he might be able to help me, would he?' Y/N sighed as she placed her head on her lap.

Her phone suddenly buzzed and Y/N noticed a message from a mysterious person.

???: Hi there.

Y/N: Who are you?? How did you get my number?

???: It doesn't matter, what really matters is my plan. Just get ready for 26 November, you will receive a lovely surprise on that day.

Y/N: What the hell are you talking about??

???: I am just giving you small.....spoilers

Y/N: Who are you?

Y/N tried to text the number but it didn't reply or answer her calls. "Is it another prank from Jisung?"

"Why are you this upset? Are you breaking up with me??" Kai asked as he approached. "Kai!" Y/N ran toward him and gave him a strong hug. He hugged her back and the two soon sat down beneath the sakura tree while admiring the falling pink leaves. Kai placed his hand around Y/N and she placed her head on his shoulder.

"What did you want to tell me?" kai asked. "I....I will get straight to the point, do you know the Choi family?" Y/N asked. "I.....I don't know a thing about them, why?" Kai asked.

"After Yeonjun had gone missing, his father sent me threats and now.....he wants to send me to jail!" Y/N said.

"W-What....did he say all of this?" Kai asked furiously. Y/N nodded her head and looked at the ground.

"I will find the best way to make him su- We must find a way to change his mind." Kai said. "I thought about it deeply, even though I failed once, maybe talking to him again might help!" Y/N said. "I hope he changes his mind." Kai said. 'But it doesn't matter since he will be dead soon....this is why Sehun asked me to kill him.'

"I hope everything ends in a good way." Kai said. "Y-Yeah, how about we go to the plaza now?" Y/N said as she got up. Kai got up too and held her hand. "Let's go."

🤡🔪🎈

Later at 7:00 PM:

In front of the Choi Company:

Kai looked at the gate of the company and thought of a way to enter inside. He had to question Yeonjun's father about Bimil and then kill him. 'This is the last time I ever kill someone....'

Kai went to the back of the building and entered through one of the glass windows that were unlocked. He checked the map hanged on the wall, they office was in the 10th floor.

Kai saw two guards in front of the elevator. 'I have to get rid of them....'

Kai called Sehun to help him, he hired a hacker so that all the security cameras won't work while Kai is inside the building.

Kai looked around and saw a vase, he broke it and hid behind the wall.

"What was that?" One of the guards said. He walked closer to the vase and Kai quickly pulled a knife in his head. The man fell down causing a loud crashing voice.

"What th-" Kai threw the knife on the man's shoulder and then jumped o him to stab him multiple times until he fell dead on the ground.

Kai sighed as he got up and walked over to the elevator.He pressed on the button of the 10th floor and went there.

It was few minutes until he reached and walked over to the last room on the floor. He saw a guard in front of him and quickly kicked him while placing the knife in his neck to tear it off. Kai picked up his knife again and walked toward the door to open it.

He saw a man with dark hair wearing a suit and sitting in the middle of a fancy office.

"W-What? W-Who the hell are you?"

"Your nightmare...." Kai closed the door behind him.

.

.

.

This is one of the last seven chapters of the  story......

-How good is the story until now?

I assure you you will the ending of it 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.3K 29
After weeks of horrific torture I was finally rescued but that dam stitched up asshole Dabi ran away with my love (Y/N) ... I'll kill him and bring...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
2.8K 57 20
"Why are you here? Letting this pro-hero follow you? Distraction of course. You run with the most feared and respected group this side of town had. T...
6.2K 119 24
Years have flown by since the explosive events of Phoenix Drop High. Now as a young woman who's past no longer haunts her, you were ready for a chang...