Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

Per Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... MΓ©s

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 39: The Gang??

999 67 17
Per Shi-Bii

Johnny stopped his car in front of a huge expensive building. Kai got off the car and his dropped. "I don't remember that this was your center...." Kai said.

Johnny laughed as he tossed the keys to one of the guards. "Sehun became the biggest mafia man in whole Korea because of your help last time. Let's go in now." Johnny said.

Kai followed him inside, the both entered inside the elevator and it took them seven minutes to reach the 30th floor.

"This building is really huge..." Kai said. "It is." Johnny got outside and walked to the last room that had a big door. He opened it to display a very big fancy room. Sehun was there with his two dogs.

"Oh, Kai!" Sehun said as he stood up and hugged Kai. Johnny smiled and sat down on one of the couches.

"Did you want to speak to me?" Kai asked. "Have a seat first, you are still young for alcohol so drink water instead, this is what Junmyeon used to tell me. I see that he became a good person." Sehun said.

Kai sat down and took the glass of water from secretary and drank it. "I want you to join my gang." Sehun said. Kai choked as he covered his mouth.

"I-I am sorry.....but I am more happy with my current statue." Kai said "You are turning off my offer? I can give you dozens of money and you would just get a fancy apartment in just two days?" Sehun said.

"I am sorry, but I already promised myself to be a better person, for Y/N." Kai said. "You remind me of Junmyeon but enough of him. I have one last mission for you, it's as if I am asking a favor from a friend." Sehun said.

"I will hear it first, then I will decide whether to do it or not." Kai said. "Even though I never wanted a one....you are just like a younger brother to me, let me tell you something, be careful from Bimil." Sehun said.

Kai got more interested. "Why?" He asked.

"She typically means no good for you, she was helping you so that in the end you end up getting caught and lose. I don't know why but be careful." Sehun said.

"Thank you, anyway what did you want?" kai asked. "Back to our topic, kill this man." Sehun pushed a photo on the table toward Kai.

He picked it up and a smiled was drawn on his face. "The Choi company CEO?"

"You are smart, it's a shame you can't join me..." Sehun said. "I wanted to put an end to him soon anyway, he would be my last victim ever." Kai said.

"There will be another reason for you to kill him anyway, you will find it soon." Sehun said and Kai got confused.

"What d-" "Have a nice day." Sehun stood up and left. Kai tilted his head and then left and return back home as he smiled remembering all what happened with Y/N.

🤡🔪🎈

Kai was about to fall asleep when his phone rang, he picked it up and saw that his father was calling him.

He picked it up but heard his mother's voice.

'She is just as good as my birth mother.....'

"Ning Ning! It have been almost four months and you haven't caller or texted us!" Kai's mom said.

"Do you know that you just called me at 2 AM?" Kai asked. "I am really sorry but.....is that more important than your parents??" Kai's mom asked in a fake sad tone.

"I am sorry." Kai said. "I heard there have been many accidents lately, are you okay?" Kai's mom asked. "I am fine." Kai said. "Are you dating someone?" Kai's mom asked catching Kai off guard.

"N-no! I am busy with school and studying........." Kai said and his mother giggled. "Who is this lucky girl you loved? Make sure to introduce her to me when we come back, okay?" Kai's mom said. "Okay, stay safe." Kai said.

"I love you." "Love u too, mom."

Kai ended the call and went to sleep.

"Darling, it looks like our baby have been doing just fine!" Kai's mom said. "I told you, if kai is just anything like his father! He must have got all the girls hearts out there." Kai's dad said. "It looks like that...."

🤡🔪🎈

Kai was having a peaceful night until X-kai appeared again. The only thing Kai feared was when X-Kai predicted his future.

"Hello there!" X-Kai said.

He walked closer to Kai. "I see you had a good day with your girlfriend." X-Kai said.

"It's none of your business." Kai said.

"Oh.....It actually is.....because I am your reflection, your dark shadow. I know about your future and all what would happen." X-Kai said.

'Should I take the rest?' Kai remained silent for a while as he looked at the ground.

"So, you are finally asking me about your future? After all the times you refused to do so?" X-Kai asked. "I-it's my only choice....something big is coming and I have to stop it." Kai said.

"You should have asked me before....now you will never get the answer you want. "Go to hell then! I can always change what is a head." Kai snapped.

"Insulting me won't help in anything, this only shows that you are not ready to handle the truth untold." X-Kai said.

"I can always change it." Kai said. "Shut up, the worst even in your life is coming soon, Kai . There will be blood....there will be screams....and........death. BUT, choose wisely, you might have a small chance, it can be possible that I am wrong. After all, I am your dark reflection." X-Kai said.

"W-What do you mean?" Kai asked. "You have two endings, you can lose your title as 'Hueningkai the boy with feelings thanks to Y/N' or not....maybe you will be emotionless again? A monster will be born or maybe not....." X-Kai said. Kai held X-Kai's collar.

"You understand it, right? There is no happy ending." X-Kai said. "You are now looking at the monster you created, your reflection in the mirror...."

The dream ended and Kai woke up as usual, feeling scared and nervous.

He cried for a while and ended up sleeping while crying.

'Can Y/N possibly.....die?'

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

683K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
13.4K 378 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me πŸ₯Ί ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ...
20.3K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...