The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 20

660 55 26
By thelavishwriter

Zayn Evans

I felt terrible seeing her like that. The fear on her tear stricken face haunts me. I couldn't see the lioness breaking and hurting in front of me. That fucking bastard is the fucking reason for her tears. I punched him so hard which will probably leave many bones broken. He already had a bleeding nose which means my brat has already punched him hard. Fiery brat.

He was Justin, Harry's cousin. Justin and I were never on good terms. He is a pervert and we all knew it. Son of a bitch. How dare he? I would've killed him happily if Ryan hadn't stopped me. The worst demons were unleashed when I noticed red marks on her tiny wrists. He fucking manhandled her. Bastard.

Thank heavens, I went there on time. The amount of anger I felt when I saw him hovering over my princess's petite shuddering figure is something I'd never be able to explain. Her tears sent a million daggers to pierce through my heart all at once. Believe me, the pain was real.

I'm sure Kate would take great care of her but still I'm worried. When I told Harry about the sick bastard, he was fuming too. He felt bad for Aurora and asked if she was fine. Justin was then taken to the hospital but not before Harry punched him again. From all the whackings, he'd probably be bedridden at least for a week. Now he would've learnt that never to mess with girls. Especially my girl.

Harry Anderson

I felt terrible when I heard what Justin did to Aurora. She agreed to come only because I asked her. This shouldn't have happened. How much fear and pain she would've felt? Poor Aurora. I need to meet her personally and apologise.

I called Kate and confirmed whether she was at home. As I guessed, she took a break from school today. I went to her mansion and one of her maids led me to her room. Her maid went in and asked me to come in. A deep sigh escaped my lips as I made my way in. There she was. She was looking normal except her eyes were a bit puffy. Maybe because of crying. Kate was there too.

"Hey, Harry," she said, smiling at me. She looked back as if she was looking for someone else too.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good," she said.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened back at the party. That bastard is my cousin and that was the only reason he was invited. I feel really terrible and I apologise on his behalf," I said.

"It's not your fault, Harry. Thanks for checking on me and I felt really bad as I left the party without saying it to you," she said with a sad smile.

"Come on, it's okay. I just wanted to make sure if you are okay. You okay, right?" I asked, gently.

"Yes, don't worry," she said.

"How can a brother not worry about his little cute sister? Thank you for the bracelet anyway. I'm loving it," I said grinning as she giggled.

"Alright then, I'll leave," I said as I stood up.

"Take care, bye," she said as I smiled at her.  

I was almost out and then turned to Kate and said, "I loved your card too. Beautiful gift, thanks Kate!" And went out.

Narration

It's been three days since the incident and Aurora finally went to school with Kate. Though she was okay the next day, Kate insisted that they stayed home. She wanted her friend to forget it all so she did everything she could. Three days full of chocolates, movies, food and fun. 

On a bright Friday morning, they returned to school. Aurora wore a LV full arm white with blue stripes woolen t-shirt and a black jeans with a Gucci belt. She looked amazing just as always. She thought of thanking Zayn through text but then decided to thank him in person. 

She didn't see him in the usual place which disappointed her. Ryan and Harry were there and had a bit of a chat. Soon, they left for class.

And during the class, Zayn came in late. He was shocked to see Aurora here. Without asking permission to enter, he sauntered his way in.

Aurora was finally happy to see him.

The teacher then gave the grades for the students. A few got A and most of the students got B. Only Aurora and Zayn got A+ for their assignment.

"Good morning students. I just gave away the results of your assignment. Hope you all are happy with the grades you got, except a few who need improvement. The best pair is Mr. Evans and Ms. Wilson. Their work was perfect and also the only pair who got an A+.

Good work, Mr.Evans and Ms.Wilson.  You both were up to my expectations," said the teacher, with a soft smile.

Zira was fuming on one side whereas Aurora was over the moon. She deserves it. Why not? After all, working with Zayn wasn't easy. Some  appreciated Aurora and the rest were burning in jealousy because she was new afterall.

The teacher started again, saying "I've chosen three pairs of students, who will be participating in a party which will be held ten days from now in Paris. You all will be leaving three days prior to the party," said the teacher.

"What party Ma'am?" asked the students.

"I had sent the top 10 best written poems to the literary competition and three pairs among those were selected. The selected pairs are; Mr. Evans and Ms. Wilson, Mr. Knight and Ms. Alison and the last pair is Mr. Anderson and Ms. Smith. You all are cordially invited to the party to receive your certificates. It's an exclusive trip for the prize winners. All these students are supposed to go to Paris representing our school," she said cheerfully.

Aurora didn't want to go but Kate insisted she go. Zayn on the other hand seemed uninterested. Aurora thought that she should talk about this to the teacher, declining the offer.

Later, Aurora talked to the teacher about not attending the trip. The teacher also insisted that she participate, saying that she has talent and it should be appreciated, and finally Aurora gave in and agreed. Kate was very happy hearing it.

Kate Foster

Aurora and Zayn are not talking with each other. It's nearly a week and still both are ignoring each other. I told Aurora to talk to him but she ditched it saying that it won't work. I know Aurora also wants to talk to him but she isn't talking. Something was stopping her.

Stubbornness!

How will she be able to get rid of it when it was born with her? 

Brat!

She even tried to refuse to participate in the party. But I persuaded her to join and so did the teacher. Why not? I want my friend to get appreciated for what she has done!Finally, Ms. Brat agreed.

When I said Ms. Brat I was reminded of Zayn. He calls Aurora like that. They both were cute in fact. Their continuous bickerings just made them cuter. But everything was spoiled because of that bitch, Zira.

I have to talk to Aurora about Zayn again. Because they are going to Paris together, and how can I let my baby go with Zayn when they are not even talking with each other? Who will take care of my crazy doe then? I should talk about it to Zayn too.

I texted Zayn telling him to meet me after school without telling Aurora. I've already told her that I'll come home a bit late cause I have something to do and thank God she didn't ask what that something was. She was fine with it and left and now I was waiting for Zayn. After 5 minutes he came and I said, "Hey," and smiled.

Zayn and I are talking like before. He was completely fine with me.

"Hey," he said and smiled, which I knew wasn't a happy smile. He just smiled not wanting to be rude and I certainly see it as a great change.

I shrugged off my thoughts and started, 

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks," he said.

"Umm...I just wanna ask you why you and Aurora are still not talking with each other?" I asked.

"I don't know, you may even think that I am crazy," he stopped and shook his head with a sad smile and continued, "To be honest, I myself don't know. If it was about Zira, I had already warned her not to do it again. Completely out of my character, I even apologised to Aurora. I don't know what else I was supposed to do. What else I was supposed to do to make her talk to me. She's being too stubborn and it started to take the piss out of me," he said with a deep sigh, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know. But let me tell you one thing, she isn't mad. She is hurt. Hurt because you stood silent when you should've told something or stopped Zira when she spat those words." I paused as I took a breath. I continued, "We all know about Aurora. She won't take insults easily. It's not completely her fault, neither yours. You both should talk about it and sort out things. It's because of Zira. All I want you to do is, take care of her in Paris. But how would you, when you guys are not even talking with each other?" I completed my ramble, turning to leave.

"So, she is coming?" asked Zayn, surprised.

"Yeah, she is." I said and was about to leave when I heard his voice,  "I'll take care of her. No matter what. Even if she doesn't talk to me, I don't give a damn about it. I'll always be there for her," he said and left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

What does he mean by it?

Zayn, you are as crazy as Aurora!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.3K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
396K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...