Silver Hearts | Sakusa Kiyoomi

بواسطة omikiku

After spending most of her childhood in America for 6 years, (Y/N) finally returns to Japan. It has been a lo... المزيد

discontinued...?
« prologue »
1 | reunion of two souls
2 | star of the school
3 | grand entrance
4 | the blooming of wisteria
5 | kantou tournament I
6 | kantou tournament II
7 | golden voice I
8 | golden voice II
9 | sleepyhead
10 | invincible
11 | preparation
12 | court conqueror
special | code r
13 | rice porridge
14 | an unpleasant encounter
15 | king of the court
16 | fresh new day
17 | disinfectant
18 | good times
19 | feeling alive
special | turtle? tortoise?
20 | ground zero
21 | destiny and fate
22 | ephemeral
23 | black beast
24 | perfect time
25 | flaws
26 | a beautiful world
27 | weasels vs fox
28 | give me a purpose
29 | awaken
30 | only her
31 | kronen
32 | dry flower
34 | polaris
35 | sea of clouds
36 | lionheart
37 | my salvation
38 | dead eyes
39 | sparkling starlights
40 | paper hearts
41 | bittersweet

33 | moon of dawn

4.5K 240 342
بواسطة omikiku

"Don't you think this dress is too skimpy?" (Y/N) asked her mom as she walked down the stairs.

They were going to attend a wedding that (Y/N)'s mom had been invited to by one of her old high school friends, and (Y/N) was required to wear something decent. Reluctantly, she wore a dress that her mom picked out for her.

The dress covered her shoulders only barely with two spaghetti straps and flowed down into a beautiful court neckline. It's a relaxed fit, which makes the dress look comfortable, yet elegant and stylish. Her arms had been left uncovered. A choice that added to the elegance and grace of the dress.

A small, elegant belt helped accentuate her waist without being too much. Below the waist, the dress fitted snug around her ashe dress as it reached just above her knees.

"Stop complaining, or we'll be late," her mom snapped back.

Instead of a traditional Shinto-style wedding, (Y/N)'s family was invited to a more westernized one since the bride was inspired by the culture.

The room buzzed with excited chatter, and children ran between the tables in a good-natured game of tag. The banquet hall was exquisite and spacious. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper, and in the middle of the ceiling was an elegant chandelier.

Many round tables and chairs filled the space up with the polished silver cutlery that was heavy to the hand and shone brightly in the dazzling chandelier light. At each place stood a tall empty wine glass, and there were beautifully folded napkins to match the runner. All that was missing was the food and the guests.

"Chisato!" Someone called out from behind (Y/N)'s family. It was Sakusa's mother.

"Izanami! It's good to see you again!" (Y/N)'s mom greeted as Sakusa's mother walked up to her.

"(Y/N)-chan, that dress looks beautiful on you!" she gasped out.

"Thank you!" (Y/N) looked around the room as if she was looking for something, no, someone.

"Did Kiyo come?"

"That boy," Sakusa's mother sighed and shook her head. "He should be greeting everyone, but instead, he's sulking in the corner."

"Sounds like him. Thank you for telling me!" (Y/N) gave a slight bow before heading to the nearest corner of the massive room.

It wasn't even a short walk before she spotted Sakusa sulking in the corner, away from the crowd. His hands were gloved and clasped together while he wore his signature mask.

Sakusa was wearing a smooth shirt to support the elegant tie he was wearing. The jacket was a solid black colour instead of patterned, which gave the suit a classy and graceful look.

The jacket was the same length all around, with a vent at the back. There was a pocket on either side, and there was a breast pocket on the left, which held a handkerchief.

It gave him a completely different look from his usual tracksuit. It made him look more sophisticated and classy. Not that he wasn't sophisticated, but with his outfit, it left a stronger impression.

"Kiyo!" (Y/N) waved and picked up her pace.

"(Y/N). Hey," Sakusa muttered out as she neared him.

"You agreed to come?"

Sakusa avoided (Y/N) gaze and, instead, looked at her white flats before muttering out his answer. "They threatened to take my cleaning products if I didn't come."

"Oh. That's an interesting way to get someone to compromise."

There was a short moment of silence between the two, and Sakusa decided to say something to break the silence.

"You look nice in that dress."

"Well done, Kiyoomi. What a compliment. She probably thinks you're weird now."

"Thanks! Your suit's not half-bad too." (Y/N) faintly smiled back.

"Half-bad? What a half-assed compliment, (Y/N). You can do better."

Their conversation was interrupted by a girl and her friend who approached them while whispering to each other.

"Umm," the girl madly blushed and averted her gaze from Sakusa. "I was wondering if I could get your number. You seem like a great person, and I'd like to get to know you!"

"Even she can do better than you." (Y/N) thought. Though, a ting of annoyance flared in her when the girl asked for Sakusa's number for some reason.

"No," Sakusa bluntly says without a second thought.

"But-"

"I'm not interested."

The girl's smile slowly slumped along with her shoulder as she walked away with her friend, who wrapped her arms around her shoulder in comfort.

(Y/N) could hear the girl's friend loudly whisper to the dejected girl. "Told you, he was taken by that girl. You're way too good for him anyway."

A slight frown formed on (Y/N)'s face, and she turned to look at Sakusa, who remained stoic even after flat out rejecting someone.

"Why did you reject her? She seemed nice."

"I wasn't interested," Sakusa says while covering his mouth with his gloved hand.

"Are you sure?"

"I- I'm interested in someone else..." He mumbled into his hand and turned his head to the side.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, and her pulse quickened. For some reason, she could also feel her stomach sink when he said those words.

A feeling pushed against her like an invisible gale, attempting to reverse her steps back to her bed. It had her stomach locked up tight, nothing getting in or out, and sets her face like rigour mortis, her teeth locked tight together.

But even so, she forced a smile upon her face.

"Oh, is that so? Tell me who it is~~"

"I can't say."

At this point, Sakusa was so flustered that turning his head to the side to avert (Y/N)'s gaze wasn't enough to hide his face since the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave him away.

"L-Let's just goes back. The wedding is starting." Sakusa offered (Y/N) an outstretched gloved hand while still averting his gaze.

"What are you doing, Kiyo?" (Y/N) tilted her head and confusedly eyed the outstretched hand.

"Apparently, I have to be a gentlemen, or I won't get my stuff back..." His words trailed off at the end. "Just take my hand already."

(Y/N) faintly smirked and placed her hands in his grasp as they (begrudgingly) walked back to the main gathering.

• • •

The flowers entwined between her fingers holding fast in her hand. As the bride entered the venue, the light reflected from the crimson bouquet made her look dazzling in the spotlight. Her face shone with excitement as she threw the flowers above the crowd of ladies, all ready for the catch.

"It's coming to me!"

"No, me!"

"Ahhhh, it's going to be mine!"

(Y/N) was casually watching the commotion and drinking her soup, not wanting to be part of it, when suddenly the bouquet landed onto her face with a smack and into her bowl.

"Ow! I wasn't even trying to catch it! And are you serious? Right into my soup?" She groaned out and grabbed a nearby napkin to wipe her face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i read daytime shooting star and i stan Shishio ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

a random, unrelated poll but: Giyuu or Sanemi?

if the spamming of comments gets too annoying, please let me know!

please vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this chapter!
all your votes/comments are greatly appreciated!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

194 8 21
Kazuko Ayame is a 2nd year at Karasuno, niece to Coach Ukai, and an ex volleyball player. Ayame used to play volleyball in middle school and elementa...
455K 13.9K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
41.8K 1.3K 20
ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ rest well, i promise that i'll be watching you here. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which a simple message with a plan can cause you and ...