Lavanya : The Chosen Queen [O...

Par KavyaAgnihotri

FEATURED ON WATTPAD HISTORICAL ROMANCE Lavanya, the daughter of Siravuri Bhargav, the General of Maheswari, w... Plus

Achievements
Character Introduction
Secret Identity: Chapter 1
Her Past : Chapter 2
Impressed(1) : Chapter 3
Impressed (2): Chapter 4
The Proposal: Chapter 5
Accusation : Chapter 6
Prince solved the problem: Chapter 7
Marriage with Lavanya!?: Chapter 8
Marriage(1): Chapter 9
Marriage(2): Chapter 10
Dacoit Attack : Chapter 11
The First Night : Chapter 13
Virendra Regrets : Chapter 14
Surya Sneaks Into Lavanya's room : Chapter 15
Lavanya Stuns The Royals : Chapter 16
The Queen Defends Lavanya: Chapter 17
Akshara Enters The Palace In Disguise: Chapter 18
Virendra Is Impressed By Lavanya: Chapter 19
The Peculiar Case: Chapter 20
Virendra & Lavanya Team Up: Chapter 21
Virendra And Lavanya Find The Culprit: Chapter 22
Justice At Court : Chapter 23
Karthik Discovers Lavanya's Secret: Chapter 24
Will Karthik Breathe His Last? : Chapter 25
Virendra Challenges Lavanya: Chapter 26
Virendra becomes Lavanya's Guruji: Chapter 27
Virendra-Lavanya Finds Dacoits Treasure: Chapter 28
Virendra Gets Shot: Chapter 29
Sanvika Devi Takes Care of Prince Virendra : Chapter 30
Author's Note
Caring For Each Other : Chapter 31
Secret Mission : Chapter 32

Fighting Against The Dacoits : Chapter 12

3.5K 370 40
Par KavyaAgnihotri

"It looks like we are going to capture royals tonight." The leader of the dacoits laughed like a lunatic.

"Leader, Baldev, it looks like they are traveling with women." Another dacoit with a huge figure laughed.

Damn this situation! I cannot even use my strength to fight them now. Lavanya bit her lower lip, cursing the situation she was facing. She couldn't use her strength, otherwise, her secret of being a warrior would be exposed. We don't have too many men with us to fight against them. I cannot let them know that I am Sanvika Devi. Lavanya was pulled out of daze by Virendra's mighty roar.

"Don't you dare to lay your eyes on her, otherwise I will cut off your head." Virendra roared like a hungry lion, making Lavanya flinch at the tone. "Mahesh, protect the ladies." He commanded immediately stood before the litter in order to protect Lavanya and Jyotimani. By that time, the palanquin bearers already fled from there to protect their lives.

"Attack!" The dacoit leader Baldev screamed. "I want both the girls alive."

The next moment the entire forest was filled with the sounds of clashing swords and voices of the dacoits. The sound of the swords cutting through the air before colliding with the heavy swords of dacoits sent shivers down the spine of Jyotimani.

"Princess, don't come out of the litter," Jyoti said while standing beside the litter.

"But Jyoti, you are..."

"Princess please..." Jyoti cut Lavanya's words. "They won't harm me. Please don't come out."

"Okay," Lavanya said in a dejected tone as she could clearly hear the metallic clashing sounds of the swords. Why isn't Devi Sena coming for rescue yet!? Lavanya started to lose her patience. The more she heard the sounds of clashing swords, the more her hands wanted to lift a sword and fight against the dacoits. She suddenly put her fingers in front of her lips while they formed an 'O' shape. She let out a different sound from her lips while her fingers moved in a pattern, forming a unique sound.

"Your highness, what are you doing?" Jyoti asked with astonishment without pushing the curtains of the litter aside.

Lavanya didn't reply but continued playing the music for some time. "I am doing what I should do now." She replied in a firm voice. Devi Sena has to appear now. I have already sent them the signal. Lavanya huffed, feeling impatient as well as helpless in the situation. She could hear the voice of Mahesh and Virendra growling while fighting with the dacoits. Why aren't they appearing yet!? Does Devi Sena already become idle in my absence!? Lavanya's blood boiled at the thought that Devi Sena wasn't reaching there at the time. When Lavanya used to lead Devi Sena, they used to reach at the right time whenever people needed help. But that delay was making Lavanya lose the last string of her patience.

"Stop! Otherwise, we will kill her!" A loud voice roared, making everyone stop for a moment while Lavanya's eyes widened as she realized what had just happened.

"Let her go!" Lavanya yelled as she came out of her palanquin, only to see Jyotimani was being held at knifepoint.

"Why did you come out?" Virendra growled with his sword stopping a blow when he saw Lavanya walking towards the dacoit who was holding Jyotimani.

Lavanya didn't pay her attention to Virendra's words. She walked towards the dacoit and stopped in front of him. "Please let her go." She said in a pleading tone.

"No, princess," Jyotimani uttered with difficulty as the knife was touching her neck while the dacoit held her upper arm tightly. "D-Don't do that. Y-you don't h-have to save me."

"I don't like being disturbed while I am speaking." Lavanya glared at Jyoti, making her stop speaking. She then averted her gaze to that dacoit. "Let her go. You can take anything you want, but let her go."

"Princess pleas- ah!" Jyoti screamed when she felt the edge of the knife cut a little part of the soft epidermis of her neck.

"Stop shouting." The dacoit who held Jyoti at knifepoint roared. Before he could say anything, a different sound of birds echoed in the area.

Lavanya's face beamed with happiness as she realized the meaning of the sound. She immediately lifted her head to find a guy in black clothes, covering his entire face except for his eyes while he was standing on the branch of a tree with his fist on the left side of his chest, and he bowed his head a little, showing respect to her.

Surya... Lavanya internally overjoyed and nodded a little. Her eyes traveled around the trees to find her Devi Sena was ready for her orders. A little frown formed on her face when she saw an only little part of her Devi Sena were present there while Akshara and her team were absent.

"What's going on!?" Baldev thundered, making Lavanya come back to her senses.

"Nobody will attack." Lavanya raised her hand in the air, signaling Surya not to shoot the arrows. "Let her go first. You can take my entire jewelry, but please let her go." She pleaded.

"Well..." The dacoit who was still holding Jyotimani at knifepoint eyed Lavanya from head to toe, making her feel uncomfortable. "How about we exchange her life with you?" An evil smirk appeared on his face. "What do you say? Do you agree to surrender to us? Only then we will let her go."

"Speak a word more, I will cut your tongue off." Virendra roared, though the dacoits put their heavy sword at his neck.

"Agree or not!?" That dacoit shouted as he put pressure on Jyotimani's arm, making her whimper.

"I agree." Lavanya blurted out. "I agree to your proposal. But...first I will give you all of my jewelry." Lavanya said while she tactfully glanced at Surya whose eyes were fixed on her. She nodded her head gently, signaling him to follow her orders. When she confirmed that Surya was understanding her signals, she averted her gaze to that dacoit. "No one will attack you until I take off two of my necklaces." She said in a firm tone before glancing at Surya.

"When we are taking you with us, then why do we need your jewelry?" Baldev laughed like a lunatic.

"Let her be, Baldev." That dacoit laughed. "We will first take her jewelry and then her." He looked at Lavanya and smirked. "First you will come to us, only then we will let her go."

"Don't do that Lavanya!" Virendra yelled but Lavanya didn't even look at him.

Smiling, Lavanya's hands traveled to her neck and she gently removed her first necklace before handing it to the dacoit. When she was removing her second necklace, Lavanya glanced up at Surya and nodded a little to which the latter nodded as a response.

"Here." Lavanya smiled as she extended her hand to give the second necklace.

The dacoit was so excited that he loosed his grip around Jyoti's neck while extending his hand to receive that necklace. Before Lavanya's necklace could touch that dacoit's palm, arrows started to shower at the dacoits from the trees. When Surya's arrow hit that dacoit's shoulder, automatically his hand got removed from Jyoti's neck. Seizing the opportunity, Lavanya pulled Jyoti towards her and hid behind a tree.

Realizing that situation was under control, Virendra and his men started to fight back. Mahesh rushed to Lavanya and Jyotimani.

"Princess, Jyotimani, are you alright?" Mahesh asked worriedly.

"We are okay. Protect the prince." Lavanya said while holding Jyoti.

Mahesh nodded and rushed towards Virendra, joining him in the fight.

"Ishh...those dacoits!" Lavanya hissed when she saw that the blood was slightly oozing out from Jyoti's neck.

"It doesn't hurt that much," Jyoti said, trying to assure Lavanya.

"Shut up!" Lavanya snarled. She tore the edge of her dupatta and wiped the blood from her neck. "The wound isn't that deep. It won't bleed anymore after a few minutes." She said while wiping the blood. "Stay here." She asserted before peeping from the tree. Her eyes fell on the dacoits. Though Devi Sena came to help them, the team wasn't huge enough to capture the dacoits as she already knew their strength.

"Run!" Baldev shouted and the dacoits started to flee from there.

Lavanya understood that she should stop that fight for now. If they started to chase the dacoits, then the dacoits would lead them to their den from where there would be no escape. Her eyes suddenly laid on that dacoit who held Jyoti at knifepoint. Her blood boiled that moment she remembered how he hurt Jyoti and looked at her with lustful eyes.

"Stay here," Lavanya said softly to Jyoti before going out of her to the hideout.

Her hand traveled to her waist where she hid her dagger. In a moment, she took out her dagger and threw it towards that dacoit who was trying to flee away. The dagger got pierced at the left side of his back, making him fall on the ground. A triumphant smirk appeared on her face when she saw another dacoit was helping the injured one to flee from there. She then rushed to Virendra who was about to chase the dacoits.

"Prince stop!" Lavanya stood before him, trying to stop him.

"Get out of my way!" Virendra growled. "I won't let them go. They already caused huge damage to our people."

"Prince please..." Lavanya put her hands on his broad chest, stopping him. She glanced at Surya who was standing on the tree with the bow and arrows in his hand. She shook her head and signed him to go away. Surya nodded and fled from there along with his team.

"Why are you stopping me!?" Virendra shouted, holding Lavanya's wrists tightly, making her wince in pain. "What do you want, huh?"

"Virendra!" Mahesh held Virendra's hand which was holding Lavanya's wrist. "What are you doing? Let her go!"

Virendra released his grip and Lavanya immediately withdrew her hands, looking at the red marks that had appeared on her wrists due to his tight grip.

"Ask her why did she stop me." He growled, looking away from Lavanya.

"I don't want mother-in-law to know about this," Lavanya said in a soft tone while her eyes were glued to the forest floor. "Today...its...today it's our special day and mother-in-law doesn't want any obstructions today. She told me that the first night is very auspicious for women."

"I don't care about it," Virendra said harshly, making Lavanya look at him instantly while hurtful expressions became evident on her face.

"Virendra, what are you saying!!?" Mahesh widened his eyes, trying to make Virendra understand that he shouldn't have said those words. "Don't be too harsh on her. She is a girl and your harsh words will hurt her feelings."

"Princess, are you alright?" Jyotimani rushed to her side while her gaze traveled from Lavanya to Virendra and back to Lavanya.

"Yes, I am," Lavanya said softly while faking a smile.

"Prince, mother-in-law will get angry if she comes to know about this dacoit attack. Please don't tell her about this." Lavanya looked at Virendra with hope in her eyes. "Moreover, it's already late, and...our family must be waiting for us."

"Virendra, I think you should listen to the princess." Mahesh interfered. "Moreover we don't have enough men to face the dacoits."

Virendra let out a deep breath and looked at Lavanya who was looking at the floor feeling low. "Can you ride a horse?" He asked, trying to sound as gentle as possible.

"Huh?!" Lavanya looked up at Virendra with wide eyes as if she had seen a ghost.

"I asked can you ride a horse?" Virendra put emphasis on each and every letter.

"Y-yes," Lavanya replied.

"The palanquin bearers already left. We have to return to the place with the help of horses." Virendra said. "None of our men are hurt. No one will inform the King and the Queen about this incident. Am I clear?" He growled.

"Yes, your highness." All the guards said together.

"Great," Virendra uttered.

"Jyoti, can you ride a horse?" Lavanya asked in a soft voice to which Jyoti shook her head with guilt written on all over her face. "It's okay, you don't need to feel like that." She smiled trying to make Jyoti feel comfortable. "Prince, Jyoti and I will ride a horse. She doesn't know how to ride a horse."

"Virendra, don't oppose her." Mahesh firmly said before Virendra could open his mouth. "Her maid doesn't know how to ride a horse and we only have two horses. You and I will share a horse."

"What!?" Virendra's eyes widened. "You and I?"

"If it troubles you, then I can walk," Mahesh replied calmly.

"It's okay. You don't need to walk. We can share a horse." Virendra said in his usual cold voice. "We need to reach the palace as soon as possible."

Lavanya smiled as her plan didn't go in vain. She rode a horse first and then extended her hand for Jyoti. With Mahesh's help, Jyotimani mounted on the horse. When Virendra and Mahesh mounted on the horse, Lavanya pulled the reins, making the horse walk quickly. Seeing this, Virendra too pulled the reins, followed by his men.

Soon they reached the royal palace. The Queen and Saanvi were waiting for Virendra and his wife. Virendra unmounted from the horse and then helped Lavanya to get down from her horse.

"What took you so long?" Queen Gayatri Devi asked in a serious tone. "Its already been 9 pm but you were supposed to come at 7:30 pm."

"Mother, it's..."

"Mother-in-law, since it's the first time I have visited the temple, I have insisted on him to stay there for a while." Lavanya cut Virendra's words and continued confidently. "He told me not to spend too much time there but the temple was so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from gazing at the beauty of the temple."

"Are you sure that you didn't face any problem on the way?" Gayatri Devi sounded suspicious. "Did you face the dacoits?"

-----------------------------------

Can we please make it 60 votes per chapter?

Each chapter is receiving an average of 50 votes. Can we increase 10 more votes and make it 60?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7M 95.7K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
59.2K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
160K 7.1K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
303K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...