Adopted by the Gangleader āœ”ļø

By 00Kyros00

āž¤ STARTED JULY 2020 āž¤ COMPLETED FEBRUARY 2023 Olivia is a young girl who has been adopted at most 5 times... More

characters
ESTATE
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
š”Ÿš”¬š”«š”²š”° š” š”„š”žš”­š”±š”¢š”Æ
27
28
29
30
31

21

24.1K 697 362
By 00Kyros00

Olivia

and today, is the day that vivian comes home, the day we all were anticipating on.

I quickly got dressed in a simple apparel dress, then I grabbed my iPhone and made it down to the foyer.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly, I was so happy Vivian would be back, it's like I haven't seen a woman in forever besides my female teachers.

"you really that excited to see my wife?" Alex asks amused at my childish excitement.

"Yes, I miss her" I simply said, and Alex grabbed his car keys and I got all giddy so I buckled myself up and tried to relax my mind.

I haven't seen Vivian in a month, will she still like me? Obviously yes, but it's so nerve wrecking..

The drive there I was getting all anxious, and we finally made it to the airport!

I scurried out, and I saw she was wearing some shades and was rolling her suitcase she looked so, like a celebrity.

and this woman is my adoptive mom. i felt so happy that I got such a model for a mother.

I hurried to her and before she could really register anything, I hugged her.

"I missed you" I exclaimed, then I heard Alex chuckle, Vivian hugged me back, "I missed you too, did Alex give you a hard time?" Mom asks.

I looked to Alex, then looked back to mom.

"No we had a blast" I said, which Alex gave me a genuine smile.

"I'd like to steal my wife from you" Dad says which I release myself from her, and then he two let's just say gave each other a passionate kiss.

I shuddered, then after awhile we made it to the limo.

I talked to her about, Anna and how her brother takes care of her, and How I feel bad that Alex is being a big meanie to him, of course I whispered it so only Mom could hear.

"and then we watched a movie and it was the new action movie of Mulan and it was so good" I said, "that's amazing sweetie, have you met with any other boys?" Mom asks, which immediately gets Dad's attention.

"Yeah, I met with Wyatt a few weeks back, and dad was not happy about that! The poor boy looked like he pooped himself" I exasperated which dad chuckles before looking back on his phone to do something or the other.

"Mom you have to show me that photos that you've taken in England!" I exclaimed.

Mom laughed then she whipped out her phone and it was the Vogue Magazine!

it would be so cool to be on those types, but I'm also scared of the public's eyes.

"it had taken that long!?" I retorted amazed at the photos of her in front of the Buckingham palace, West Minister, and lastly the Big Ben and the Eye.

"oh we also had some shots in Sydney" she continues as she shows me of her with a man in front of the Eiffel Tower, then she quickly slid away from that.

"You went to Paris too?" I said amused, but she looked like she was in trouble or something?

"Paris Huh?" Dad says now looking up from his phone, it was a weird tension that was looming over us..

what just happened?

Soon we arrived at the estate and we didn't dare utter any words when we walked in, for I was afraid of my own life being jeopardized.

Because, Dad, was acting calm and like he was about to explode.

and whenever Mom interacted with dad it was like a ticking bomb, I'm just expecting some shouting about to happen.

Because from what I gather, it's either she cheated on dad, or she met up with her ex cause dad seems to know all  about that man in that photo.

Me panicking and kinda stressing out right now, was hungry.

"Dad I'm going to eat lunch" I said I quickly turned towards the kitchen to avoid any reactions or his bipolar issues.

I opened the fridge and pulled out some leftover casserole, then I went to the cupboard and grabbed a coca-cola glass and poured Soy milk into it, then I sat myself on the counter.

And that's when I heard some shouting.

"OH so not only did you go meet up with your EX, you also LIED TO ME?" And that was Dad using his menacing and uncaring tone of voice.

"Babe- it wasn't like that, we just happened to bump into each other and we wanted to say hi and take a few photos" Mom replies calmly.

"Do not Babe me." Dad says angrily.

"Why did you act all suspicious when Olivia mentioned Paris." dad continues.

I quickly felt like. I was invading on there privacy, but damn does the voices echo, I guess walls can talk.

I decided not to eavesdrop since eavesdropping is not good, and I'll most likely face Alex's wrath.

but now I think about it, what happens if they divorce? What happens to me?

Will Alex want to keep me? Or will Vivian blame me for the separation of their marriage?

Oh my god, then what if I'm not wanted and then I get thrown to the streets...

I can't let that happen... okay I have to be extra cautious.

But then if they file a divorce, they'll want custody of me right?

But whom will I go to?

a few months back I would quickly pick Vivian, but since me and Alex bonded, and I said, the L word to him, it's put me  in a difficult spot.

Oh come on! they are still married nothing bad has happened so stop just being anxious over nothing that is not in my control.

I finished the last pieces of my casserole then I finished the last sip of my milk, after that I went onto my phone and decided to scroll on Tiktok.

Honestly I don't even know what side of TikTok I'm on, like sometimes I see The Tinder Version, and maybe some boomers on the For you page, and don't even get me started on the Playboys, like I see  a half naked man with abs and has the caption of "This took hours to make" and has 100k+ likes and 60k+ comments just because they are half ass naked.

Like I want some real talent, maybe seeing someone sing or even do gymnastics.

I can't deal with them sometimes but then again I'm also addicted to Tiktok so I guess it's my fault from liking those playboys videos.

while scrolling and lost in my train of thoughts I didn't hear Mom.

"Hey Olivia" she said which I snapped out of my thoughts, "Huh yes?" I responded.

"Say do you want to go to a park or the beach?" Mom asks.

"why? I mean sure but why are you asking? Is everything okay?" I questioned.

"oh yes, everything's fine, but don't you wanna spend time with me?" she says convincing me.

"okay beach it is, so I'll go grab my bathing suit" I said.

then I quickly got off my chair and placed my phone to the back of my pocket, then I walked down the hallway and I bumped into Dad.

why is it I always bump into him.

"hi dad" I said as I shifted away from him and closer to the stairs.

"Hey why are you in such a hurry?" I heard him asking.

"I'm going to the beach with mom" I replied as I made my way up the stairs and I didn't dare look back.

I made it to my room and pulled out some cute two piece swimwear.

After that I went back down the stairs.

I found mom with a tote bag, I was kinda weirded out but as long as I get to go to the beach I am fine.

We made it out of the manor and I situated myself in her Masteri car.

"I want to collect some seashells then go tanning" I told mom which she nodded.

finally we arrived at the beach and to say the atmosphere was off is an understatement.

Apparently dad decided to join and he had his towel over his shoulder and some beach balls.

I got excited so I raced over to dad, "you're here!?" I questioned.

"Yes seeing as I wasn't invited to come along, I thought I'd join" he replies.

"oh, sorry" I said as I grabbed the beach ball.

"let's grab some ice cream" He continues, I looked back to where Mom was and she was busying herself with a magazine.

"I'll ask mom" I said, "it can be our special treat" he says trying to convince me.

okay something was really off, why the attention? Don't get me wrong I love it and all, but it's as if I'm some rag doll they are tugging on.

I frowned, "is everything okay?" I asked, I know I was stepping in dangerous territory.

"Nothing's wrong, I just want to treat you to ice cream" he says, "Okay..." I said not really convinced.

We made it to the ice cream parlor, and the ice cream was amazing, then Mom, came up shortly and dragged me to go find seashells then dad dragged me and we played volleyball, then mom - yeah you get the picture.

"Stop!" I said finally having enough of their games, "I love to spend time with both of you, but why can't we enjoy it as a family together?" I said lowering my voice.

And that was it, dad insisted I go home with him, so I did.

When we arrived at the manor, I went back up to my room to try to analyze what was happening.

Are they filing a divorce? oh no my nightmare is coming true. I tried to remain clam and eavesdrop but I couldn't hear a single thing that was happening.

Alex

I hardly could believe it, it's been a strong three years and she went to see her ex all the way in Paris, I want to believe the best in her but even before Olivia came to us she's been acting suspicious, if I put the pieces together, she wanted us to adopt a child upon her request so I wouldn't be watching her every move. Is this what she had in plan all along? Her photo shoot had taken a month not because it was the producer's Idea but because her Ex managed the Paris Fashion Show. I couldn't believe I was this stupid to fall for her trap, I clench my fist as I wanted to punch a wall. I could return to my lavish bachelor life if I get rid of Vivian... and Olivia. No what the hell am I thinking? I can't just abandon Olivia when we made so much memories in the past months.

I rubbed my temple as I tried to think of some sort of solution, Vivian would want custody over Olivia, of course I'd have to let her have Olivia just because the court favors the female over male, which I find highly bias, a woman can be just as bad as a man. That's it I made my final decision. I strolled towards Olivia's bedroom, I knocked twice then the door opened, "Olivia" I began to say when she made her way back to her desk, "yes?" she responds, "I just want to let you know that, I love you." I continued, "of course dad, I know that." she says, I started to inhale slowly, "and you know I want what's best for you." I sat down on the edge of her bed, "Dad why are you saying these things, you're acting as if I'm going to be leaving" she says spinning her chair to face me, "..of course well I just want you to know that I will protect you no matter what." I gave a warm smile, "dad... are you going to divorce mom?" she asks in a whisper, "yes, we're in the process of that..." I sighed sadly, "is it because of me?" she asks, "what no, it's due to our personal problems, you have been nothing but a blessing for both of us." I praised, "then why are you divorcing? I don't understand." "we're divorcing because after three years of marriage we realized that we aren't compatible with each other anymore," I responded. "So if that's the case, I'm going to be living with you right?" "That, I'm not quite sure but I sincerely want you to be in my care." Then she made her way towards me, "I want to stay here with you too." she says standing in front of me, "Is that your final decision?" I inquired, "Yes! I love you." she says which I stood up and pulled her in for a hug, "Thank you, Olivia" I softly said while planting a kiss on her top of her head.

Don't forget to Vote + Comment + Follow(not that it really matters)

edit: 2.4.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 515 18
Adriana Roxvel A 17 year old teen girl. Just a nerd, a nobody. She doesn't have friends and her parents don't care about her. She hates it when she...
588K 11.5K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
55.5K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
47.6K 690 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...