Bella's cousin

By Hanhan1899

This takes place 2 years after breaking dawn. Bella's cousin comes to stay with Charlie . She has a surpris... More

Chapter one
Chapte two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Where is the baby
Truth
FIGHT
Seths pov
The war
Chapter 11
New look
Part 1
A thousand years

Few weeks later

2.3K 59 0
By Hanhan1899

Hope POV
I was sitting by Seth we were watching a movie. I was watching him I'm five months pregnant but I look more. Seth was my best friend he help me tie my shoes pick stuff up off the ground . " Hope lets go shopping !" yelled Alice from her room." ok !" I yelled back." Seth help me off the coach . " I said he stood up and grabbed my arms and lifted me up ." I'm hungry " I wined . Seth laughed. We walked in the kitchen Jake and Ness were hanging out with Mom as I call Esme ." hey guys." Seth said . I was still attached to his arm. Esme handed me a bag of chocolate strawberries .alice flew down the stairs she grabbed me from Seth ." Drive slow be careful." Growled Seth . I rolled my eyes and hugged Jake ." god look how big you are ." he said . I started crying. "I am fat . "I said " Oh sorry I meant the baby."
I cried . I was really fat. Edward and Bella walked in and glared at Edward ." Jacob a word please." Edward snapped. Bella wrapped her arms around me. " Hope shhhh. your not fat." Seth took my hand and held it ." Your beautiful ." he whispered . I stopped crying and looked at Alice with my puppy dog eyes it worked with Jaz ." what do you want ? " She asked." Can Seth come." I asked. she sighed and looked at Seth ." Yeah but we're taking Carlisle car I don't want mine to smell like dog." She mumble . why would it smell like dog. Edward and Jacob came back in. " sorry Hope." he said . I walked over and gave him a hug ." s'okay "
THREE HOURS LATER
We finally left the mall I was tired and hungry. Seth had to leave for some meeting . Alice suddenly turned from the house ." But a person stood in front of the car .  Then I felt my water break it's to early though ," Alice " I screamed .  I blacked out.
EDWARD'S POV
I heard hope scream her thoughts were black I ran towards the car." call Seth ." I ran to the care Edward what do I do.  I arrived to see a vampire going at Hope . My daughter he was thinking . Then I realized Hope water broke. Seth and the pack were there . Seth turned into human and ran towards hope

SETH'S POV
I picked her up and brought her to Carlisle . She screamed . "Fire put it out ." she was clawing at her arm ." Edward looked up ." that vampire bite her." I was crying . I bent down and kissed her. ( this were the song comes in)
ROSES POV
We killed the  vampire that bit Hope . Were watching him burn Edward and Seth are taking care of Hope

HOPES POV
I was on fire . Edward but me but the fire was going away. " you have to push, Hope." said Seth. "no to early." I mumbled . I wasn't going to push." Hope you have to if you want your baby to live." Edward said. I pushed and pushed . I heard a cry before I passed out again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
77.1K 1.3K 15
What if instead of it being Jane and Alec, it was Jane, Alec and Sophie #1: StephineMeyers- 13 June 2022 #3: AlexVolturi- 28 October 2021 #2: Arovolt...
587K 11.5K 25
This is a Jasper Hale love story written strictly for your entertainment. Please enjoy, and no hateful comments.
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...