Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 36: Their First Date?

1.2K 80 24
By Shi-Bii

At the end of school:

Y/N and Kai were talking a walk around the school before leaving. The both talked and laughed together when Y/N suddenly stopped and looked at Kai.

"K-Kai....I need to tell you something...." Y/N said. Kai swallowed his saliva nervously as he felt scared. "W-What is it?" kai asked.

Y/N held her head as she tried to find the right words to say. "Actually....I....I.....Are you free tonight?" Y/N asked. "Yes, why?"

"Did you forget about it already? You promised to take me to see a movie!" Y/N whined. "Oh! You want to see it today, let me check if the movie is there..." Kai said. He took out his phone to buy two tickets.

He checked his phone but then pouted. "The movie I want is not there..." kai said cutely as he looked at the ground.

"Oh...it's okay, we can watch it another day!" Y/N said. "No, they don't show it, it's old." Kai said.

"O-Old? I thought it was new...." Y/N mumbled. "Did you say anything?" Kai asked. "N-No! What will we watch then?" Y/N asked.

"Let me see...." Kai checked his phone again. "Choose a number, from one to four." Kai suddenly said.

"Um...one?" Y/N said as she raised a finger. "Let's watch Mulan then. It starts at 8:00 PM so I am picking you up at 7:30 PM." Kai said.

"Okay, I will see you later!" Y/N said as she tried to calm down her heart beats.

"You are not....leaving?" Kai asked. "No, Jisung wants my help, you can go first!" Y/N said. Kai smiled and left.

Y/N's POV:

I let out a deep sigh when Kai's figure left and fell down on my knees.

"What was that? I thought you were going to confess to him!" Jisung said as he walked from behind the tree. "It's! It's more romantic to confess at the cinema, don't you think so?" Y/N said.

"Ya.......You just felt scared!" Jisung said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Just make sure you confess to him tonight, or else you might lose him....don't lose a boy as great as him, okay?" Jisung said. "I won't!" I said.

I started walking more quickly so that I can go back home and choose what outfit to wear and get ready.

I was at the gates when someone suddenly called me, I turned around to see Yeona. She smiled as she walked toward me.

"It have been a while." Yeona said. "Yeah, I need to go now...." I said and walked away but she held my hand.

"HueningKai."

I turned around and glared at Yeona. "What about him?" I asked. "Do you have a crush on him?" Yeona asked. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my hands. "I do, why? Will you go and flirt with him like the other boys?" I asked.

"No, good luck." Yeona smiled one last time before leaving.

'I don't trust that smile...'

🤡🔪🎈

Time skip to 7:30 PM:

Author POV:

Kai was standing in front of Y/N house two hours earlier because he was just too damn excited for his first date with Y/N.

He had to hide whenever Jisung or anyone else walked outside. He waited until it was exactly 7:30 and knocked on the door.

Y/N opened the door with a smile on her face, Kai's eyes widened as he saw her.

Her hair was in curls while she had light natural make up on. She wore short jeans and a white shirt and black jacket.

"Kai! Do I look ugly....?" Y/N asked as she looked at the ground in embarrassment. Kai held her hand and smiled.

"You look very gorgeous. Let's go now." Kai said. Y/N quickly wore her shoes and followed Kai.

The both started walking toward the cinema since it was not that far.

Step by step, Y/N walked with Kai. She matched his footsteps without him knowing.

Kai took quick glances at Y/N because of how vivid and sweet her scene was.

The both took a deep breath and held each other's hand at the same time. The both looked at each other with surprise and then laughed for a bit as they continued to walk.

Kai stopped at the gate and turned to Y/N. "You go first, I will buy us some popcorn and snacks." Kai said. Y/N smiled and walked away.

She stood in the empty line waiting for the gates to open while starring at kai from far away. 'You can do it Y/N....you have to!'

Kai's POV:

I bought two drinks and one popcorn for us, you know that move where we both eat at the same time and hold each other's hands?

I was about to walk toward Y/N when a girl stood in front of me.

"Kai! I didn't except to see you here!" Yeona said. "Neither did I..." I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but she held my hand.

"Are you watching a movie? Let's watch it together!" Yeona said. I pulled her hand away. "Sorry, but I am busy." Kai said.

"But I am feeling lonely..." Yeona pouted. I was about to snap at her when another girl with short curly hair and glasses held Yeona.

"I searched for you everywhere! Let's go. I am sorry for disturbing you." The girl bowed and left with Yeona. I don't remember seeing her anywhere but what mattered now is that I go to Y/N.

Author POV:

"W-Was that Yeona?" Y/N asked in an angry tone. "Yeah, but she just left with her friend. Let's go." Kai said as he pushed Y/N inside and smiled.

"Are we alone?" Y/N asked in shock as she looked at all the empty seats. "It looks like that, let's enjoy our movie now." Kai said as he sat down and Y/N sat down too. 'You have to say it at the right chance!'

Some few minutes passed and the both sat there in an awkward silence.

The both took secret quick glances at each other as they watched the movie.

It was almost the ending and the protagonist was finally with her crush where things started getting better. 'It's the right time now!'

"Kai...." Y/N said. "What?" Kai asked as he looked at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 57 20
"Why are you here? Letting this pro-hero follow you? Distraction of course. You run with the most feared and respected group this side of town had. T...
685K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
20.5K 854 35
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
32.7K 931 69
( 🎬 ) hinata harem imagines ! ⎯ contains dark themes + slow updates ⎯ please excuse for any grammar or spelling mistakes! also please note that t...