Coffee, Tea, Or Me? • satzu

By forsapphire

@sanadorable : Coffee, Tea, or Me? @justchou : Water More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08 narrative
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 narrative
28
author's note
29
30
31
32
33 narrative
.
34
35
36
37
38
39 narrative
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 Narrative
61
62
63
64
65 Narrative
66 Narrative
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78 Narrative
79
80 Narrative
81
82
83
84
A/N
85 Narrative
🐶
86
87
88 Narrative (explicit)
88 Narrative
89
90
91 Narrative
92 Narrative
93

73 Narrative

5.9K 383 414
By forsapphire

After waiting taking a quick bath, Sana happily opened the door for Tzuyu. She happily greeted her with a wide smile on her face. Seeing Tzuyu literally made her day even though she keeps on saying that she needs to forget her. Tzuyu then entered and didn't greet her back.

"Do you really have a cat or you're just pranking me?" That the first thing that Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, I have a cute pussy." Sana laughs before running towards her cat and carried it like a baby.

"This is Shushu. Do you wanna carry her?" Sana was about to give it to Tzuyu but the latter just raised both of her hands. She's really not into cats because she likes dogs better.

"I don't like cats." She said that made Sana's eyebrows furrow.

"I thought you like pussy?" Sana asked, with a different meaning. "I was rooting for you."

"What?" Tzuyu confusedly asked amd Sana just dragged her to the living room. She turned on the television and made Tzuyu sit on the couch.

"Wait for me. I need to change. Carry my baby for awhile." Sana said and immediately put the cat on Tzuyu's lap. She walks to her room and untied the cincture of her bathrobe. Few seconds later, she heard Tzuyu's voice shouting in pain. Sana quickly went outside without thinking that she slightly opened her robe. Her cat attack Tzuyu by scratching her face and now her right cheek is bleeding.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry" she leaned closer to Tzuyu and touched her face.

"Your cat is a bitch. I thought it was cute." Tzuyu complained as checks the scratches on the front camera of her cellphone.

"I forgot Shushu is afraid of new people but she's sweet when you get close to her."

"That it is why I don't like cats. They're aggressive." Tzuyu exclaimed, making Sana roll her eyes.

"Dogs can aggressively bite when they meet new people duh!"

"Not all dogs."

"Not all cats." Sana argued back.

"But your cat is one of them."

"Whatever! Let me just treat your wound." She carried her and walks away to get her first aid kit.

"Why did you do that, Shushu?" Sana asked and her cat meowed at her.

"You don't like her? She's pretty though." The cat didn't answer. Sana put her down and gave her feeds before proceeding to treat Tzuyu's wound.

Sana put a chair and sat in front of Tzuyu. She was about to put something on the latter's face but Tzuyu held her wrist.

"I can do it."

"My cat did that to you. Let me do it." Sana initiated. Tzuyu stared at her face while Sana is busy cleaning the scratches. Not gonna deny that Sana is so beautiful. Her nose and her brown eyes are so perfect.

Sana noticed Tzuyu's intense gaze and suddenly had the urge to kiss her. She shakes her head with the thought of doing that.

Tzuyu's eyes went down and saw Sana's breasts perking out of her bathrobe. Her eyes widened in shock causing for her to close it. Sana thought she's putting so much pressure in her wound.

"Does it hurt?" Sana worriedly asked.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"What? I'm gently cleaning it." Sana unknowingly replied with Tzuyu's question.

"Not that. It's your robe." She said causing for Sana to look.

"Oh... the fuck. I didn't know!"

"I don't believe you."

"I swear!"

"Whatever you say. I still don't believe you." Tzuyu said and Sana smirked.

"You're cute. What if we become a couple and we argue like this?" Sana said while caressing Tzuyu's cheeks.

"In your dreams. Go and wear your clothes."

Sana then stood up and laughs at her.
"Seriously, Miss Architect? You don't like pussy?"

"Yes, especially yours." Tzuyu said and Sana laughs even more while tying her bathrobe.

"Ouch. You don't like both?"

"Shut up."

"Put on the adhesive bandage then and wait for me." Sana said and left Tzuyu at the living room.

Tzuyu started looking around Sana's place. She looked at the frames on the shelves and saw a lot of pictures with her friends. Sana truly treasure them so much. She kept on looking and saw a familiar face on Sana's family picture.

"Are you freaking serious?"

Sana is standing behind her parents and she wasn't smiling unlike in that picture with Momo and Mina. She's just standing there with a blank face and they're all wearing a formal attire.

"She's the daughter of the Prime Minister in Japan?" Tzuyu just couldn't believe it. "Why is she here in Korea?"

"Let's go, Miss Architect!" Sana shouted when she was done changing and all stuffs. She only applied a light make up that suits with her orange hair. Her outfit totally matches with Tzuyu's button down long sleeve.

"Am I that pretty that made you stare at me like that?" Sana asked when Tzuyu wasn't moving at all.

"I'm just shocked." Tzuyu admitted.

"With my beauty?"

"No. With your family. You didn't tell me you're the daughter of the prime minister in Japan."

"Oh... I'm not their daughter anymore but they're giving me money. Just forget about that. Let's go. My stomach is grumbling." She said, not wanting to have a conversation with her family.

Sana carried her cat and Tzuyu thought she's bringing it with them. It turns out that she's letting her cat stay with her neighbor with a kid when she wasn't around.

"I didn't see your cat when I slept here last time."

"You'll see my pussy if you sleep here tonight." Sana joked around. Tzuyu remained quiet causing for her to laugh again. "I forgot to get Shushu that night."

The two went to a café using Tzuyu's motorcycle. Sana didn't even hesitate to wrap her arms around Tzuyu's waist when she was driving.

While they were ordering, Sana saw someone that made her hold Tzuyu's hand.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked and Sana smiled at her. "Hold my hand." She whispered.

"Why would I hold your hand?"

"Just do it." Sana said because the person is now near them.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked and Sana suddenly leaned closer and kissed her lips. The person saw them and Sana smiled in victory.

"More kisses later." Sana said, loud enough for the other person to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.3K 61
Kiss me, I don't care if it hurts,Hurry and choke me So I can't hurt any more. I don't care if it hurts, tie me up So I can't run away.Grab me tightl...
355K 11K 73
"Please Take Care of Me Ms. Myoui, so I will do the same" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like...
30K 1.7K 38
"Touch of Your Warmth, Melts Me" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to...
2.1K 268 15
"you are my wonderful experience." "you are my everything." copyright 2024.