88 Narrative

Tzuyu drove to Pretty Lounge in order to meet a girl named Jennie outside the club. The girl is currently quite inebriated and unable to stand properly. Tzuyu immediately recognized Jennie upon her arrival due to her display picture on her twitter account. Jennie appears to be a complete mess. Her makeup has been damaged, and she continues to cry.

"Jennie" Tzuyu approached as soon as she got close to her.

"I really hate your girlfriend. Why did you allow her to be so close to my Lisa?!" Jennie inquired fervently.

"What are you saying? I don't have a girlfriend" Tzuyu replied "Come on, I'll take you home" she offered but Jennie resists.

"Call that bitch to come here. I need to talk to her right now" Jennie furiously said making Tzuyu sigh heavily. She has no idea why she came here to pick up a stranger.

"I'll help you contact Sana tomorrow. Right now you have to go home" She extended her hand to Jennie, who appeared to be more at ease. Tzuyu was taken aback when the latter began hugging her.

"I-I really love Lisa. Please... please I want her back. I was being impulsive with my decision and I truly regret it" Jennie vented out while hugging Tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu got no other choice but to console her. It must be quite difficult for Jennie.

Meanwhile, Sana and Lisa have been roaming around the city to find the cat. Sana has been feeling down that she couldn't find Shushu. That cat holds a particular place in her heart and she wants to blame herself for being careless. 

"It's okay, Sana. We'll find your cat" Lisa tried to cheer her up. "Let's go find it in another place" Lisa continued, and the two of them hopped back on Lisa's motorcycle and drove away.

While they were on the way, Lisa noticed a particular car.  She's so sure that she's not wrong because she memorized the plate number. It's the car that splashed a puddle of water when she was kissing Sana. It's Tzuyu's car. 

"We should stop here for a few minutes. I need to do something" Lisa said and parked. Sana's mind is clouded by her cat so she just simply followed her. 

Lisa snatches up a sharp stone and scrapes the car ahead of her. Sana's eyes widened in surprise as she watched Lisa does that.

"What are you doing?!" Sana asked.

Jennie, who was crying on Tzuyu's shoulder at the time, opened her eyes and noticed Lisa and Sana together.

"MANOBAN!" Jennie yelled at the top of her lungs. Lisa shifted her gaze swiftly to their way and noticed her ex-girlfriend hugging another woman. Heat rushing to her face like a wildfire. She's not sure why, but she doesn't really like what she's witnessing right now. 

Jennie swiftly disengaged from Tzuyu's embrace and approached Lisa. Tzuyu looked at their direction and saw Sana and Lisa standing in front of her car. Lisa is still clutching the stone that she used to scratch automobile.

Jennie attacks Sana by pulling her hair causing for Tzuyu to run towards them. While Lisa and Tzuyu trying to stop them, Tzuyu saw the scratch on her car that Lisa did. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY CAR?!" Tzuyu angrily said, and now Lisa knows that it was her who splashed towards them.

"SO IT WAS YOU?!" Lisa shouted back. "AND WHY ARE YOU HUGGING JENNIE?" she asked. The four of them are now arguing near Pretty Lounge, prompting the guards to intervene.

"Just fucking stop. I just want to find my cat." Sana said when the guard finally pulled Jennie away from her. She is now in tears as a result of the conflicting emotions she has been feeling. She started walking away.  Lisa was about to follow her, but Jennie has gotten herself into a mess. It's still Jennie over anyone. Tzuyu is the one who followed Sana but before that, she warned Lisa to pay the damage she did to her car. 

"Sana, are you okay?" Tzuyu inquired worriedly as she followed her. Sana remained silent. She simply carried on walking with the tears flowing in her eyes. Tzuyu grasped her wrist, preventing her from walking because she noticed Sana was having difficulty to breathe.

"Please help me find my cat" she cries out and sits on her feet. Tzuyu knelt in front of Sana to tell her that she gother cat.

"Stop crying" Tzuyu stated, hesitating to touch Sana's face.

"You know Shushu. Let's find her, please" Sana pleaded, and Tzuyu began wiping away Sana's tears.

"I have to tell you something. But first, you have to stop crying"

"How can I stop crying?"

"Okay... I have your cat so you should stop crying"  Tzuyu admitted. Her conscience for hiding the cat is eating her up. She didn't know Sana really loves Shushu.

"You're not saying this for me to stop crying?" Sana cannot believe what she has just heard.

"I'm telling the truth, and I'm sorry for hiding her." Tzuyu replied

"I thought you hated her" Sana pouted causing for Tzuyu to stare. 

"She's so cute... the cat" Tzuyu stated as she averted her gaze. She then stood and extended her hand to assist Sana in standing.

"Are you mad at me for hiding Shushu?" 

"You know what? I'm just happy right now that my cat is alive" Sana smiled at her. "So where is she?"

"At my place with my dog. Let's go?"

"I'm coming with you in your place?" Sana asked.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Nothing. That's actually new from you but nevermind, let's go" Sana said happily.

"Okay? You're weird"

"Duh! You're more weird" Sana rebutted.