73 Narrative

After waiting taking a quick bath, Sana happily opened the door for Tzuyu. She happily greeted her with a wide smile on her face. Seeing Tzuyu literally made her day even though she keeps on saying that she needs to forget her. Tzuyu then entered and didn't greet her back.

"Do you really have a cat or you're just pranking me?" That the first thing that Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, I have a cute pussy." Sana laughs before running towards her cat and carried it like a baby.

"This is Shushu. Do you wanna carry her?" Sana was about to give it to Tzuyu but the latter just raised both of her hands. She's really not into cats because she likes dogs better.

"I don't like cats." She said that made Sana's eyebrows furrow.

"I thought you like pussy?" Sana asked, with a different meaning. "I was rooting for you."

"What?" Tzuyu confusedly asked amd Sana just dragged her to the living room. She turned on the television and made Tzuyu sit on the couch.

"Wait for me. I need to change. Carry my baby for awhile." Sana said and immediately put the cat on Tzuyu's lap. She walks to her room and untied the cincture of her bathrobe. Few seconds later, she heard Tzuyu's voice shouting in pain. Sana quickly went outside without thinking that she slightly opened her robe. Her cat attack Tzuyu by scratching her face and now her right cheek is bleeding.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry" she leaned closer to Tzuyu and touched her face.

"Your cat is a bitch. I thought it was cute." Tzuyu complained as checks the scratches on the front camera of her cellphone.

"I forgot Shushu is afraid of new people but she's sweet when you get close to her."

"That it is why I don't like cats. They're aggressive." Tzuyu exclaimed, making Sana roll her eyes.

"Dogs can aggressively bite when they meet new people duh!"

"Not all dogs."

"Not all cats." Sana argued back.

"But your cat is one of them."

"Whatever! Let me just treat your wound." She carried her and walks away to get her first aid kit.

"Why did you do that, Shushu?" Sana asked and her cat meowed at her.

"You don't like her? She's pretty though." The cat didn't answer. Sana put her down and gave her feeds before proceeding to treat Tzuyu's wound.

Sana put a chair and sat in front of Tzuyu. She was about to put something on the latter's face but Tzuyu held her wrist.

"I can do it."

"My cat did that to you. Let me do it." Sana initiated. Tzuyu stared at her face while Sana is busy cleaning the scratches. Not gonna deny that Sana is so beautiful. Her nose and her brown eyes are so perfect.

Sana noticed Tzuyu's intense gaze and suddenly had the urge to kiss her. She shakes her head with the thought of doing that.

Tzuyu's eyes went down and saw Sana's breasts perking out of her bathrobe. Her eyes widened in shock causing for her to close it. Sana thought she's putting so much pressure in her wound.