65 Narrative

Sana's POV

I keep on walking back and forth at the corridor of the hospital because I totally don't know what to do. I want to check if she's alright, I want to make sure that her condition is getting better but I'm hesitating to enter her room due to the fact that we're not close in the first place.

I breathed heavily to take a lot of courage to slightly open the door of her room. I glance at the woman laying down on the hospital bed. Even though she's sick, she still looks so beautiful. How can someone be so perfect even when they're sick? Only Architect Chou.

A man walked towards her and sat beside her. The man is Kim Mingyu and he's holding a bowl of soup for her. I heard Nayeon and Tzuyu talking about him before. Mingyu is Tzuyu's ex-boyfriend but they are still close, hmm? And Tzuyu have feelings for Nayeon before but Tzuyu chose Mingyu. I therefore conclude that Tzuyu is not straight and she's bisexual.

"I told you, I can do it." Tzuyu said when Mingyu insisted to feed her.

"And I told you, I want to make it up to you. Let me do it, please." the guy pleaded and Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and let the guy feed her. Why do they look so sweet?

Damn! No, I'm not jealous at all.

"Sana?" I was startled when someone called my name. I quickly closed the door and saw Jihyo and her husband standing next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked back to me.

"I'm... I'm... just closing the door because it's open." I said but her face clearly tells me that she knows that I'm lying.

"Why are you visiting Tzuyu? You know her?" She asked. I should lie.

"No. I don't know her at all."

"Then I should introduce you to her. She's the architect that I've been talking about. Let's go." She said and held my wrist, forcing me to follow her.

Wait... What? She's the architect I'm going to work with? Oh My God. I think I'm going pass out.

"I should meet her next time, Jihyo. I need to go home." I said but she just smiled and pulled me inside the room along with Daniel.

"Hi, Tzuyu. What happened? It's my first time seeing you again and it's a bad timing that you're sick" Jihyo hugs Tzuyu.

Should I walk away? Gosh, please. I wish the ground would open and swallow me up.

"Flu. I miss you, unnie" She said as she hugs the latter. Her eyes turned to me and my heart almost stopped beating.

"Hi?" I waved my hand awkwardly. This is fucking awkward. I swear!

"Sana" she said. Her voice sounds so raspy.

"You know her?" Jihyo asked Tzuyu.

"Yeah, I know her"

"I didn't know you two already met" Jihyo said as she looks at me. "I thought you don't know her at all?" She said with a smirk on her face. What was that for?

"Sorry, I lied." I said and sat on the couch.

"By the way, Tzuyu, this is my husband, Daniel" Jihyo introduced him to Tzuyu. "And Daniel, this is my friend, Tzuyu"