60 Narrative

Sana walks directly towards her with a thick blanket covering around her head. She's using it to cover her ears and eyes because she's too afraid at the thunderstorm. She opened the door and quickly hugged the person in front of her without checking who is it because she thought her mother really came to pick her up.

"Mom, thank you for coming. I know you're mad and you kicked me out of the house but I'm so happy that you're here. You even walked at the heavy rain just to come here" Sana said and Tzuyu's really confused about what she's talking about.

"What?" Tzuyu asked and Sana quickly looked up when the voice was the different from her mom.

"Oh... " Sana broke the hug and moved away when she saw the latter. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to borrow your phone or your charger" Tzuyu said, making Sana  cross her arms and lean on the door.

"You're the nearest person I know here. Please? I really need to go home. My car got stuck at the site" Miss Architect said. Sana raises her one eyebrow while staring at her.

"You look... wet" Sana bit her lower lip as she checks her out but Tzuyu suddenly sneezed.

"You should come inside. I won't allow you to go home at this hour with this kind of weather" Sana said as she drags Tzuyu inside of her condo unit. She quickly went to her room to get a pair of pajamas for Tzuyu so she can change her wet clothes.

"I'll borrow your charger" Tzuyu shouted. She the plugged in the charger on her phone and contacted Mingyu to pick her up but her friend said it's hard to go out because of the heavy rain and strong wind.

"You should change" Sana said as she gently handed it to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu waited for Sana to give her some privacy to change her clothes but latter stayed in front of her with an intense gaze.

"Turn around" Tzuyu demanded and Sana just shrugged her shoulders as she turns around to face the glass partition wall, the same time when the lightning struck near their building with a loud rumbling noise of thunder that made Sana scream and panic. She's trembling and Tzuyu notices that the latter is having a panic attack because she couldn't breathe properly. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to walk closer to her and assisted her to sit on the couch.

"You need to calm down, okay?" Tzuyu said because the Japanese girl is crying in fear. Tzuyu was about to walk away to get her a glass of water but Sana told her to find her inhaler because she totally forgot where she put it. Tzuyu wondered around as she tries to find that thing as fast as possible because Sana is really having a hard time to breathe.

When Tzuyu found it, she instantly gave it to Sana and watch her use it. After feeling a little better, Sana tries to catch her breath and Tzuyu quietly sat beside her.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?" Tzuyu worriedly asked Sana didn't bother to say anything.

"I'm sorry. I can't go home right now. It's dangerous to travel. Is it okay if I stay here?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just nodded her head.

"Thank you" Tzuyu said. "I'll go change at the bathroom" she added.

After changing her clothes, she caught Sana staring at the blank space of the ceiling while wiping her tears. Tzuyu came back on her seat as she rubs Sana's back gently, hoping to make her feel better without asking anything.

"Sorry" Sana apologized and recuperate herself "I don't have extra room. You can sleep on my bed. I'll stay here" she said.

"No. I'm fine here" Tzuyu said.

"Okay. Wait... I'll get you a blanket and pillow" Sana said as she ran inside of her room.

"If you need anything, just knock on my room" Sana said after providing what Tzuyu needs. Tzuyu thanked Sana before she went back to her room to sleep.

Tzuyu then wondered why Sana is completely a different person right now, totally different from that flirty and naughty girl that she met. She really thought it's a bad idea to come in her place but it turned out that it's the other way around.

Tzuyu lie down on the couch as she tries to sleep but she keeps on sneezing and she feels really cold causing for her to stand up and knock on Sana's bedroom door. It took three knocks before Sana opened the door.

"Sorry, I'm talking to Dahyun. What is it?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just stares at her.

"Tzuyu?" Sana called her attention because she seems dumbfounded.

"Ahm... nothing. Just checking if you're alright" Tzuyu said

"I'm fine" Sana uttered.

"Good" Tzuyu said. "Good night?" Tzuyu added.

"Ahh... yeah... good night" Sana responded before Tzuyu went back to lie down on the couch.