78 Narrative

Sana arrived at Pretty Lounge wearing a bustier strap padded crop top and a simple pants. It's almost night time and the lights at the club are all scintillating brightly. She entered mischievously with poise and smiled at the people that she knows.

"It's nice to see you here again, Miss Sana." The girl serving the drinks greeted. Sana just scrunched her nose and sat at the bar counter. She's alone right now because her friends are busy again with their work.

Sana was about to order some drinks but she noticed someone familiar. She paused with a startled expression and grew red. Her eyes narrowed and shrewd when she saw Tzuyu talking with the owner of Pretty Lounge at the edge of the counter. She immediately stood up and walks closer to them.

"Speaking..." Nayeon said when she saw Sana. "Hi." she happily greeted.

"Hello?" Sana confusedly greeted back. What does she mean by speaking? She thought to herself.

"Before you say anything, I didn't follow you here. I came here first." Tzuyu uttered without looking at her. Nayeon chuckled at what she said.

"I know you would come." Sana giggled and sat beside her.

"Nayeon invited me."

"I did?" Nayeon asked.

"You did." Tzuyu exclaimed and took a shot on her drinks that Nayeon mixed for her.

"So what do you want to drink, Miss Sana? Do you also want some Chou Chewy Cocktail?"

"What the heck is that?" Tzuyu almost spit her drink when she heard her name. Nayeon laughs and pointed at the glass that Tzuyu is currently holding.

"I called Chou Chewy Cocktail. So Miss Sana, do you want to taste it?"

"Of course! I'd like to have some Chou Chewy... Cocktail." Sana grinned causing for Nayeon to wink.

"Alright. Got it."

"It tastes like shit." Tzuyu returned the glass to Nayeon and the latter just rolled her eyes. Nayeon took the glass and gave it to Sana.

"Taste it. Judge it for me."

Sana slowly touches her lips on the glass and Tzuyu can see her through her peripheral vision. Sana sexily drunk it without hesitation and Nayeon can't wait to hear her judgement.

"Chou Chewy is so delicious. You should add this on your menu." Sana complimented.

"As our loyal customer, I will listen to you. Right, Tzu?"

"What's wrong with you? Change the freaking name. It's disgusting!" Tzuyu declared. Nayeon surely won't listen to her.

Nayeon opened her phone and read a message. After that, she fixed her things and told them that she needs to leave now.

"Why are you leaving?" Tzuyu curiously asked.

"Blind date. I seriously need to date someone right now. I don't want to be single forever. Not unless if you wanna marry me." Nayeon jokes around and looks at Sana's reaction. "Just kidding." she said and taps Sana's arm. "I gotta go now, girls. If you want to drink, just tell the bartenders. You two need to pay. I need money."