75

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minatosexy @sanadorable

Uploading pictures before I delete it on my phone

momoring @woworing
Replying to @sanadorable
SLAY

Mina @elegantmina
Replying to @sanadorable
I will seriously date you if you'll allow me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minatosexy @sanadorable

momoring @woworing Replying to @sanadorableBITCH!! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

momoring @woworing
Replying to @sanadorable
BITCH!! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

Mina @elegantmina
Replying to @sanadorable
🙇🏻‍♀️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jun was explaining about the pipes to Tzuyu but the latter kept on looking at her phone causing for him to snatch it.

"Give it back to me!" Tzuyu shouted but Jun just raised her phone. The guy is taller than her that's why she couldn't reach it.

"Jun!"

"Why are you so busy with your phone, Tzuyu? I'm curious." Jun teased her. He ran away with her phone causing for Tzuyu to chase him as fast as she could.

Jun stopped and checks Tzuyu's phone. She's currently using Twitter and it's on Sana's account. Tzuyu was catching her breath when she was near Jun. She immediately snatch her phone back and the guy just crosses his arms and looks at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're stalking Minatozaki Sana's account and staring at her newly uploaded pictures?"

"I'm not!"

"Liar. I already saw it, Tzu. Don't deny it."

"She's just asking me what color suits her better. That's all." Tzuyu defensively said.

"Alright. You said so." Jun replied.

"You don't sound satisfied with my answer." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Do you like her?"

"Hey, Jun! Help me carry this!" Eunwoo shouted while carrying a big box. Jun quickly averted his attention to Eunwoo.

"You should go help him."

"Okay. But did you hear everything I said awhile ago? It's important."

"It's important? I didn't hear it. You better repeat it later."

"It's not really important. I'm just checking if you're paying attention." Jun smiled before he left her dumbfounded in the middle of the site.