𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 * ˚ ✦ π‘ͺ. 𝑳𝑼π‘ͺ...

By minishoyo

❝ π—œ'𝗠 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—›π—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧π—₯π—’π—¨π—£π—˜, 𝗖𝗛π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—’. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a story wh... More

π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯
π—‘π—’π—§π—˜
𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—˜π—‘
─── 𝟐𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—£π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
𝗒𝗣𝗧. π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—‘π—š
─── π…πˆππ€π‹ ππŽπ“π„

𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘

3.8K 146 78
By minishoyo

At exactly 7:30 in the evening of September 1st, a quiet hallway of the Phantom Troupe's headquarters greeted me. The auction will start at 9 but we'll be coming to the place at 8. Shalnark spread the word, the one I wrote on the paper, for everybody.

"Early birdie."

Hisoka crossed his legs, looking at me while entering the place. I'm itching to tell him why'd he didn't attack Chrollo because they're the first ones who came here. I know Hisoka's plan all along, that he's just here for the opportunity to fight the leader. Good luck with that though, I hope he can kill Chrollo. He's a tough opponent, I'm very very sure.

"Shut up. Where are the others?"

Sitting beside the magician who seemed to like my presence because he fixed his position, sat nearer beside me. Talk about a personal bubble.

"I don't know. Why don't we check them up?"

"Oh please, Hisoka."

I answered his playful smile with a disgusted one, pushing him away. I know he's just putting up a show in front of Chrollo, knowing he can't steal me away from Illumi (and who knows, Chrollo too). Illumi promised Hisoka that if he ever touches me, he'll kill him in an instant.

About the marriage...well

"Y/N-chan!"

"Pretty early, Shal-chin."

Smiling with his enthusiasm, he sat beside me before bringing out his UNO cards. A game won't be bad, right? After all, I have nothing to do yet.

"Y/N..."

"No."

"Y/N."

I looked at Chrollo, pretty annoyed. "What?!"

"Don't answer me on that tone."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up, mister. My eyebrow shot up, making me slam some Uno cards of Shalnark on a rock in front of us that looks like a table.

"Don't command me." Turning my voice colder, Hisoka smirked, probably enjoying this little show we're putting up. He even licked a card between his fingers. Gross! But...yeah, hot.

"I'm your leader."

"I know. So what?"

Chrollo shut his book, looking at me with cold eyes. Cold eyes? Ha. Deep down I know he's just hiding his feelings, he sucks at it though. His eyebrows are twitching, try better next time.

"Follow me."

"I'm playing with Shalnark. Can't you see?"

"When did you become so hard-headed, Y/N? You're not like that bef-"

"I said shut up, Chrollo. I'm not gonna listen to you."

"Like what you did on that night. You still don't listen."

He tried to whisper but I heard him clearly. Very, very clear. My blood automatically boiled that's why a menacing aura enveloped me without knowing it. I summoned a dagger on my hand before throwing it directly at him but he caught it with his book, squeezing the weapon between the pages.

"Don't start with me."

I said, walking away. I heard Shalnark grunted but I just gave a genuine smile, meaning we'll just have to reschedule the game next time. I need some fresh air or else I'll blow this whole place up. He knows exactly how to piss me off. Making my way to the rooftop, I leaned on the railings, letting my hair get blown by the wind.

"I told you, don't start with me."

Coldness painted on my tone but not enough to push Chrollo away. The man leaned on the railings but a little bit far away from me. I just took a deep sigh, thinking I will never make this man back off by just pure threats.

"It's been a year."

Looking at the stars above us, I remained quiet. So what? Of course, I know that it's already been a year. We should be celebrating that, "The Day Chrollo Cheated" day. Sound pretty interesting, right?

"Y/N, can I explain now?"

"I don't like talking about the past, Chrollo. Don't make me repeat myself."

He deeply sighed. "Stubborn as always."

"The hell you care."

"I told you, the past isn't my fault. I didn't invite Lin into your house on that night, Y/N. I just took a bath and when I came out, she's already on your brother's bed, crying and—"

A flying dagger once tried to hit him again but he dodged it gracefully.

"Stop."

"No. Y/N, hear me out!" Chrollo looked at me with pure sincerity in his eyes. So his acting skills improved a lot too? That's great!

Hear him out, at least. My mind spoke on my own, making me more confused. What's going on with me? The hell! Sighing deeply, I grunted. I summoned a sword on my left hand before aiming at Chrollo's neck. He didn't flinch, instead, he smiled.

"Will you listen now?"

"Five minutes."

"Great. As I was saying, when I came out of the bathroom, Lin's already on your brother's bed. She's crying so I came to comfort her."

Bullshit.

"She then she suddenly kissed me. The moment our lips met, I knew there's a spell on it, that's her Nen. Trust me, I tried pushing her off but she won't budge. The next thing I knew, I saw you crying on the door and then I saw her on top of me. That's it. It's not my fault, Y/N. I mean...I guess it's partially my fault too for being too careless but, I didn't cheat."

"Liar."

"I didn't ask you to believe me. But..." Sadness was all over his tone. He deeply sighed, putting both of his hands inside his pockets.

Putting my sword down, I felt tears streaming down my face. What the hell?! As much as I hated showing emotions to someone, my eyes felt like they have a mind on their own. I let the weapon dissolved on my left hand before walking away. I don't want to say anything, all he asked me to do was to listen right? I don't know what to say either. My heart's running and beating so fast but I can't let my emotions out.

What if I listen to him that night? Will my life be the same? Will I be able to forgive him? I...don't know.

But now, can I forgive him? Now that I heard everything? But do all of his words are true? There's no hint of lying on his eyes, on his voice, even on his heartbeat.

I shook my head. I don't know. I really don't know!

Coming back to the troupe, I saw that we're complete. I wiped my tears away, making sure I put up my brave side again. No, I won't let Chrollo's explanation bother my thoughts, my mind, my decisions for this mission. I will make sure to enjoy the evening and my feelings shouldn't be in for this one!

Y/N, you're strong. Damn strong! Don't let him get into you again.

Yes, right. I promised myself that I won't make the same mistake twice!

"Everybody ready?"

My scary, cold yet painted with danger voice rang into the hall, making everyone's aura activated. I'll take it as a yes then. At least, their enthusiasm helped me forget what happened a while ago between me and Chrollo.

Time for work, Y/N. Work.

"Let's go, Y/N?" Shalnark asked, smiling at me. I was surprised that he's offering his hand at me but I took it anyway. Smiling back, we held hands.

"Let's go and burn everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 38 9
Reader x Adultrio [ Hisoka/Illumi/Chrollo ] Just read. You will know the story of yourself in hunter x hunter universe. -minggothh-
253K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
690K 18.8K 29
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
4.9K 86 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...