I've Become Like Him

Galing kay KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... Higit pa

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

You are Mine and I am Yours.

2.1K 131 29
Galing kay KittenWoman99

Scarlett Mills

Me and Jermaine are still in Greece. "What are you doing?"

I look at Jermaine, "I'm calling Joseph. I need to tell him about Estelle."

I call Joseph and put him on speaker, "How is it going in Greece?"

I let out a long sigh, "Babe, Estelle was the one who tried to kill me and Jasmine."

The line goes quiet for a few seconds, "How did you find out?"

"The man Jermaine was going after told me. Estelle and Rosalie."

He lets out a long sigh, "Did you tell Cain?"

I cross my arms and shake my head, "No, I didn't. I told him he needs to deal with William before he knows about Estelle."

He curses under his breath and I look at Jermaine, "If Estelle finds out about you being alive she will not stop to kill you and everybody in Black Dragon."

I nod my head agreeing with Joseph, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just come home. We'll deal with Estelle together. I need to let Titus and them know."

Zaiden POV

"How long are you going to stay in bed?" I slowly open my eyes and see Jazlyn standing in front of me.

I look over at Bunny and see her asleep. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I do my morning routine and then come back out. Jazlyn is not in the room anymore so I go to the living room.

"Luke let you in?" She shakes her head, "Nancy did."

I sit down on the sofa and she sits down on the loveseat. She looks at me and smiles, "Why did you stop your Bunny from killing me?"

"Why did you run away?"

She laughs, "Answering a question with a question. You know better than that."

I stand up, "You can leave and do whatever you want. Next time you try to kill me I won't stop at what happens to you next."

I walk around the sofa and before I can go down the hall Jazlyn stops me, "I was scared."

I look at her and she is looking at me, "I didn't know what to do. My twin brother just killed someone with a smile on his face. I was scared and the only thing I could think of was to run away."

I sit back on the sofa, "I did it for you. Why would I hurt you?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "Why wouldn't you? You killed someone who was taking care of us."

I scoff, "She wasn't taking care of us. She was using us for a check and that's it."

She looks at her hands then back at me, "Zaiden I knew something in you broke the minute you heard what happened to me."

I keep my eyes on her, "You left. You never showed your face. You never called. Nothing. I didn't know anything until I found out you put those cameras in the house Titus brought for me and Nancy."

She lets out a soft sigh, "I pretended I didn't know anything about those cameras. I had someone find out who the person was behind the cameras."

She looks away from me, "I still wanted to make sure my big brother was okay."

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "Define okay. Me happily killing people for fun. Taking Bunny away from her boring life and dragging her into my psychotic life. Is that okay?"

She doesn't say anything and I sigh, "If you're okay with me being like this then I'm okay. But if you're not, you can leave whenever."

She shakes her head, "I'm not leaving. I'm sorry that I just left."

I rest my feet on the table in front of me, "I don't care about that. That's in the past."

I hear someone coming from the hallway, "Zaidy."

I stand up and Bunny walks in the living room and sees Jazlyn, "Why is she still alive?"

I walk up to Bunny, "Bunny, you're not killing my sister."

She crosses her arms and pout, "But she tried to kill me first."

Jazlyn laughs, "I don't regret one thing about that."

Bunny glares at her, "How about we go for another round? This time without anyone stopping me."

Jazlyn stands up, "Fine by me."

I pull Bunny by her collar, "Bunny, my sister lives."

She pushes me away, "First Missy, now her."

I grab Bunny by her neck and pull her towards me, "My sister lives."

Nancy walks in along with Luke who has a plate of food.

"The food is ready." Nancy says.

Bunny nods her head, "Your sister lives."

I smile, "Good Bunny."

I let go of her neck and she looks at Jazlyn and then back at me, "I still don't like her."

I laugh, "Okay. You can show her your dislike all you want."

She smiles at me and I kiss her on the lips. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up.

"Let's go eat." She nods her head and I put her down.

She walks to the kitchen and I look at Jazlyn, "I didn't let Bunny kill you because I wanted to know why my sister ran away. I wanted to know why my sister never decided to come back after all these years. I wanted to know why is it when I finally see my sister after so long that she is aiming a gun at me."

She looks at me and before she can say anything I walk off, "That's why I didn't let Bunny kill you."

I walk in the kitchen and Nancy sets a plate in front of me. "Are you coming to eat or are you just going to stand there?" I ask.

A minute later Jazlyn walks in the kitchen and Bunny glares, "Don't sit next to me."

Nancy hands Jazlyn a plate, "Who would want to sit next to you anyway?"

Jazlyn sits down at the table, "Actually a lot of people would love to sit next to me."

Jazlyn rolls her eyes, "Yeah, I'm not one of them."

Cain and them walk in and I look at Nancy, "Make your own plate and eat. You don't have to make everyone's plate."

Nancy nods her head and Cain laughs, "Wow, Jazlyn. Lyric didn't try to kill you."

Bunny looks at Cain, "Zaidy said his sister stays alive. But he said I can show her my dislike."

Kade sits down in front of me, "Your sister not liking your Bunny. That's going to be a lot of drama."

I shrug my shoulders and look at Bunny, "The only thing that's going to happen is them going back and forth."

Niall laughs, "This is going to be funny from now on."

I look over at Leo and see him talking to Barry, "You already fucked Leo?"

Leo chokes on his drink and Barry looks at his plate. We all look at them and Luke laughs, "Barry didn't shake his head or anything. Oohh, they already fucked."

Bunny laughs, "Theo couldn't keep it in that long."

Leo catches his breath, "Why is that any of your business?!"

Kade chuckles, "So you did fuck? Barry answer the question while Theo catches his breath."

We all laugh and Barry looks at Leo, "Don't pay them any mind." Leo says to Barry.

Bunny points at Barry, "Barry you have a mark on your neck."

Leo looks at Barry with wide eyes and Barry covers his neck.

Bunny laughs, "I lied. You two fucked."

We all start laughing and Leo drops his head, "I really hate you all."

I look at Kade and point at Luke who is talking to Nancy.

Kade smiles, "Since we got Leo and Barry out of the way. Let's get on our next victims."

Kade puts his arms behind his head, "Luke and Nancy."

Luke chokes on his food and Cain laughs, "What is up with you all choking on your food?"

Luke wipes his mouth, "What about me and Nancy?"

Niall puts his phone down, "Now this is going to be good."

"It's pretty obvious that you want Nancy." I say as I pour myself another cup of juice.

"But we don't know if Nancy wants you." Kade says.

Bunny finishes her food and I hand her a bowl of fruit for us to eat.

"Nothing is going on with me and Nancy. Right?" Luke asks Nancy.

Nancy nods her head, "Although he did say he's interested in me. There's nothing going on with us."

Luke drops his head and I laugh, "Oh really? Luke's interested in Nancy. That's new."

"Why did you tell them that?" Nancy looks at Luke, "I didn't know it was a secret."

Cain clears his throat, "What about you and Lyric?"

I look at Cain with a raised eyebrow, "What about me and Bunny?"

Bunny continues to eat her fruit, "Bunny, what do you think about us?"

She looks at me and hums, "I belong to Zaidy."

I look at Cain and smile, "Bunny belongs to me."

He rolls his eyes, "Bunny is mine. Bunny is not going anywhere."

I look back at Bunny, "Is Zaidy mine?"

"Do you want me to be yours?" She nods her head and smiles, "Yep."

I smile, "Bunny is mine and I am yours."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

668 109 32
//DISCONTINUED// // C R I N G E // During the car ride home... wait- home? That prison that holds me captive is my home? So not only do I say tha...
22.1K 776 21
"Oh I..I'm I'm..?" The words wouldnt form. I backed up slowly as he cocked his head to the side, confusion on his face. Then he did the last thing I...
423K 17.2K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
446K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...