DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 21

7.8K 553 61
By Omnilegent21

Hello Readers.

I am very glad to receive such a response from you guys for the twist, I made. I hope you support me like this till the end of my book and please do vote and comment whatever you feel. I really love to read the comments of my readers.

It is the very big update for my readers. I hope you enjoy reading it and yeah do comment inline. Please do ignore the mistake. 

Please do comment. I need to know how was it ?

-------------------------------

Siddarth's point of view :-

After getting fresh I went down to see Mom, Dad, Darshan - Zara, Vikas - Priyank and Ma were sitting on dining room to have sargi as today it was Karva Chauth. Mom and Ma both had made sargi for Shehnaaz even when she is not with us. They believe that only she is the daughter in law of the Shukla's. No one can take their place and it is true too.

Some must be confused who is Ma, then let me tell you who she is. I met her only because of Shehnaaz. The reason because of which, I am with my family is Shehnaaz and today she is only not there. She was the one who joined this family in one thread. She was the one reason because of which Musketeers also stay in Shukla House with us. Darshan had married Zara. It is almost 6 months of their marriage. They are lovely couple. They had invited Shehnaaz but she didn't came. They know importance of this bond unlike me who never understood it's value unless she left me. Vikas also stays with us. About his love Priyank than he comes sometime to stay here. As today is Karwa Chauth all have gathered to have sargi now.

Ohhh yeah I was going to tell how I met Ma.

Flashback.

Siddarth's point of view :-

The Magical World.

The argument we had in office when Mom and Dad were on break. After that, I had thought to give chance to our relation. So then it was mere 2 days after that, I had thought to go on lunch date with her. But then I got to know that she had already left to have lunch in nearby restaurant. I thought to surprise her by going there. But when I went there, I saw her talking with an lady. I was just going there but what I heard made me confused.

Shehnaaz :- Would you please tell me why are you following Siddarth Shukla ?

Lady :- No, I don't follow him. I don't even know who he is ?

Shehnaaz :- See, I am asking you very calmly, so answer me. I know that you are following him since one month regularly. And this are the proofs too.

Saying she showed the lady photos.

I could see lady's back and Shehnaaz was sitting in front of that lady. So seeing Shehnaaz's face I could tell she was very serious at that time.

Lady :- It's nothing like you are thinking. It is just a coincidence.

Shehnaaz :- Do you think me as fool ? I know you follow him everyday. There must be some reason. What is it ? Business enemy of Magical World, money or some other reason ? Tell me.

Lady started laughing loudly :- I should say Raj Shukla has selected a perfect bride for his son. You are sure beauty with brain. Perfect partner for Siddarth Shukla.

Shehnaaz :- How did you get to know that I am Siddarth's wife ? It was a private wedding. How did you came to know tell me ?

Lady :- I have my sources too. But Shehnaaz don't worry, I am not going to harm Siddarth or their business.

Shehnaaz :- How can I trust you ? And who are you ? Tell me, otherwise I would complain it to police.

Lady :- Please don't bring police in between.

Shehnaaz :- Then tell me who are you ?

Lady :- I am the real mother of Siddarth Shukla.

I was numb to hear that.

Shehnaaz :- What ? How is that possible ?

Lady :- It's true Shehnaaz. I am the one who gave birth to him.

I couldn't just hear any more rubbish, so I went and dashed in front of Shehnaaz and Lady. They both got afraid seeing me there suddenly.

Shehnaaz whispered :- Siddarth ?

Lady :- I think, I should leave Shehnaaz. Bye.

She was leaving when I caught her hand and than I saw her clearly, I felt a connection with her instantly. Why I don't know but it felt good to see her, chucking all I asked her to sit.

Smita Bansal :- Siddarth's real mom. Husband died in accident. Works in an orphanage. Loves Siddarth a lot.

Shehnaaz was looking at me and then lady. She broke my eye contact with that lady.

Shehnaaz :- I think you guys need to sit and then we all can talk.

The lady sat and I also sat beside Shehnaaz and opposite to the lady.

She wasn't looking at me at all. I knew she won't say a word now. It has to be me who should start a conversation. But before that Shehnaaz asked her.

Shehnaaz :- What is the proof that you are his mother ? We all know how popular he is ? Maybe you are here with other purpose too. Who knows that ?

Lady :- I know you, don't believe me and I understand that. If you want to ask Mr Shukla, you can. I don't need to give explanation to you both. I just used to come to see him. That's it.

Siddarth :- But I am the only son of Raj Shukla and Rita Shukla. How can I be your son ?

Lady :- You are their son Siddarth. They have brought you up with all love and care. They have their right on you. And you will be their son always.

Siddarth asked her firmly :- You are confusing me. Will you tell me the details of how did I became your son ?

Lady :-  You are my son only Siddarth. When I gave you birth, I wasn't in the position to look after you. I couldn't take care of you because I was went in coma after giving birth to you. I was the single woman, as your dad died before you were born. He was a drunkard and he met with an accident. Thereafter I became single woman to raise you. While I was pregnant, people used to taunt me. But you know what, you were my reason to live. I was alive only because of you. So after the delivery, hospital had to give you to some nursing home to take care of you. At that time the Shukla's came and your mom saw you for the first time she got attached to you at the first sight only. Then Mr and Mrs Shukla asked about me and they got to know that I went in coma after giving birth. They had decided to take care of you untill I get back my conscious. As Mrs Shukla couldn't give birth to baby, they had decided to adopt a baby. They gave you all love and care which I couldn't even think to give you. You were raised with lots of care and all the facilities which I wouldn't have gave you.

I woke up from coma after 13 years, I got to know about you. I came to take you from them, but when I saw you so happy with them, I backed off. I couldn't afford to take your smile from you. At that time Mrs Shukla saw me, she invited me to their house. She is very kind lady Siddarth. She even said to me that she will tell you the truth. But I stopped her because if she says the truth to you then she will loose the respect which she had in your eyes. As I understood one thing by observing you from far that my son is an impulsive child who do what his mind says and then regret it. I didn't wanted that because she don't deserve that. After that I used to look after you from far. I used to be happy by looking at you from far.

I also wanted to pamper you and care for you. But you had already accepted Mrs Shukla as your mom. She was your everything. Your day used to start with her and even end with her. All day you used to run around her, and she didn't even leave a stone unturned to keep you happy or fulfill your wish. And if she promised you something than she will make world upside down to complete that promise.

This things made me take back my step away from being your mother Siddarth. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone just because of my selfishness. Because I couldn't give what you wanted Siddarth. You needed her the most. And I could not snatched it from you.

Siddarth, I know you must be feeling betrayed by Mr and Mrs Shukla but never ever raise a finger on them or ask them about parenthood. I failed you, but they didn't. They raised you like you are their only son. You are their son not by blood, but by heart. If I would have taken you from that day, you wouldn't have become what you are now.

I had no intention to come in front of you but Shehnaaz noticed me following you. So that's the reason she followed me and here she was asking me questions about why I was following you.

I was sweating.. very badly... I suddenly had tears in my eyes.... sudden voidness entered my life...I felt my whole world was a lie....A big lie.... I felt suffocated....I felt like I don't have existence in this world... I don't know how to react..

This can't happen..... My mom is Rita Shukla and that's the period. I am not son of any woman than her...yes...yes..this is the truth.

This is what my mind said to my heart. But my heart said that the lady is not lying. My all hopes were dying.

Shehnaaz looked at me... I was badly hurt..where she held me by my shoulders... to give me strength.

Siddarth asked her :- She is lying right ? Yeh jhoot bol rahi hai na Shehnaaz ?

I asked her with the fear... fear of the truth...I was trying to run away from the truth.....but suddenly she held my shoulders and looked at my eyes and nodded as no.

Shehnaaz :- It's true Siddarth.

My whole fucking world came to an end.... I am not my mom's son....I fucking don't believe this.

Though my heart is accepting what she said but my brain wasn't ready to believe her words... I really can't believe all this.

No one said a word after that. It was silence of minutes than Shehnaaz broke the silence.

Shehnaaz :- I think we should have lunch here as I am very hungry.

Lady :- I already had my lunch and was leaving and you stopped me. So you guys have your lunch. And Siddarth remember what I said you at the end. Please don't be spoil your relation with Mr and Mrs Shukla because of me. God bless you both and you both have a happy married life ahead.

Saying that she left. I was numb. I didn't knew what to say or how to react. I was just looking at her going figure. Even when left me I was looking at the direction she went.

Shehnaaz's voice brought me back to my sense.

Shehnaaz :- First have some food than you can think about whatever you want.

We had our lunch silently and then we both were going to back to office. When we reached the reception. Shehnaaz asked me to wait there and i being lost waited for her.

After a while she came back with her bag which was full of clothes, I think and she said the reception that we both are taking leave. If someone has very important call her otherwise tell them to wait. Siddarth will see to it after he comes to office. No one should disturb us. Get that in your mind. Reception looked at me and then to her but didn't asked anything and just nodded her head.

She took my hand and then we came out of office hand in hand. She asked me the key of our car and I gave her because I was not in proper mind to argue with her. We both sat in the car and she drove the car somewhere. And I was looking outside the window.

She stopped our car at grocery shop and she purchased some eatable things. I didn't know why she did, but I didn't ask her question because I was numb to react whatever was going around.

All I had in mind, that day shaked my whole existence. I was so proud of being a Shukla but I am not. They had adopted me. All the pride I had just vanished in minutes. I knew that what the lady said is right. Because her eyes said it and I too have some features like her. She is very beautiful but still how can Mom and Dad just hide this big thing from me. I am very hurt from them. My world was coming to end. All I was thinking about the things.

She was driving since 2 hours and I was looking outside and I understood one thing we are going away from Mumbai.

She stopped the car where she thought we had to go..her destination...I looked at her and she was taking things which she had brought from the shop.

Shehnaaz :- I know you are disturbed Siddarth, whatever happened to you was hard for you to believe. That's the reason I have bought you here. Away from all the mess. Let's take break Siddarth. We need it badly.

Siddarth furrowed his eyebrow in confusion :-  What are you speaking ?

Shehnaaz :- All I am speaking is just forget whatever happened few hours before. Let's forget that we are an adult. Let's be children who don't have any tension of tomorrow, who don't have any responsibilities, who just live the moment. Let's take break as if we are some friends. I know we aren't but at least we can try right ?

Siddarth nodded as yes as he also wanted to forget everything.

Shehnaaz :- Now come out of the car Siddarth.

As Siddarth came out from the car, all he could see the forest everywhere. No person can be seen in far sight too. He saw that Shehnaaz had parked their car also in the forest. No outsider could see the car if he don't look keenly as the trees and bushes cover the car very properly.

As Siddarth was busy in looking the surrounding, Shehnaaz came towards him and held his hands and said,

Shehnaaz :- Let's go Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Where are we going Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz winking him :- Think as if I have kidnapped you and now I am taking you to heaven.

Where Siddarth just smiled at her and replied her :- As you say my friend or should I say kidnapper ?

Shehnaaz replied :- Friend is okay.

Siddarth nodded his head as yes.

We continued to walk in the forest with the things Shehnaaz had purchased and her bag as we walked in it, all we could see trees everywhere. We walked together hand in hand.

Siddarth :- Where is my friend taking me ?

Shehnaaz :- Where no one could come except us. We are going where we could feel serenity.

Siddarth nodded his head as yes and was looking around to get some clue where they are heading.

After a while Siddarth said,

Siddarth :- How much we have to walk Shehnaaz ? We could have brought our car if we had to walk so far. It's almost evening now.

Shehnaaz :- We are reaching Siddarth. And about car, if we had brought the car than we wouldn't have enjoyed this walk and nature together.

They walked ahead to see,

Shehnaaz :- So here we have reached the place where I wanted us to be.

Siddarth :- It's so beautiful.

Shehnaaz :- Indeed it is.

Shehnaaz :- This is my secret spot near Mumbai whenever I want to go away from the everyone or whenever I want some peace. I come here.

Siddarth :- It's so beautiful Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- Let's sit on the bench and enjoy the view Siddarth.

We both were enjoying the view sitting together and we could hear each voice nearby of birds, air and even our breathe as it was whole silent there.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz would you leave me now ?

Shehnaaz got confused and asked him :- Why ?

Siddarth :- Because I am not the son of Shukla's. I don't have anything today. I have nothing to give......

Shehnaaz interrupted him :- Siddarth, let me speak today. I never married you because of money Siddarth. I am not the girl who love money, fame and name. I married you because I love you. Yes Siddarth, I love you not because of you are Shukla, I fell in love with the child who is inside you. You know when did I saw you first time ?

Siddarth nodded as no.

It was even before the college started Siddarth. 6 months before our college started. It was one of the day when you were playing with some boys football. You used to go to the ground every weekend to play football. That day it was very late but Mom didn't came to pick you. And your friends or the boys whom with you played went to their house. You were all alone there. You saw group of children there who were selling some things. You went there and purchased everything which they had and even you invited them to play with you in the ground. As it was the club where only rich people or the people who are members can go there. Those children couldn't go there but because of you those children went there and played with you. You taught them how to play and after that day you used to play with them after your friends used to leave for their house. You used to eat with them, teach them and even play with them. I fell in love with you at that time. And then I met you at college. I got to know that you are the popular boy of our college. I used to see how you used to enjoy each and every moment with people around you. I used to look you from far because I never wanted you to come close to me not because you are popular guy because I never liked people to look at me. I had a secret spot even in college then I met Vikas who was upset with his life. We used to look each other from far. He came to me and started talking with me. I avoided him because I didn't wanted to talk with him but then he used to come again and again and trouble me. So later we became friends. We did have good time together than Priyank came in our life and then Vikas and he started spending their time and I again got busy looking at you from far. Than after some days Vikas and Priyank came to me and by seeing them, I guessed it that they are in love because the way they used to behave with each other was different. Later I realized that they are gay and I congratulated them. Priyank said me to confess my feelings to my crush. They knew that I like someone but they thought it is just a mere crush. I had decided when I will leave the college I would thanks you to make me feel what is love. But after Priyank insist me to tell you my feelings.

I went and did my confession to you. I never knew that you were in relationship neither that you are the son of Raj Shukla. If I knew that I would have never confessed my love to you. After you insulted me, I left the college because people there used to make fun of me. And years later I met you in the office and then you know all.

Siddarth was just listening to her very carefully and was content that she won't leave him after knowing the real him.

Siddarth with hint of tease :- It means you used to stalk me isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- You can say that.

Siddarth :- Thank you for coming in my life Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- You should thanks Dad than Siddarth.

They again starting seeing the view and then Siddarth put his hand on her shoulder and brought her more closer to him and Shehnaaz leaned to him more. He kissed her forehead.

( Imagine them seating on the bench )

It was 7 in the evening so Shehnaaz said,

Shehnaaz :- Let's leave Siddarth.

Siddarth :- I don't want to go back Shehnaaz from here.

Shehnaaz :- We are not going back to Mumbai. Let's take some rest now.

Siddarth :- Where will we go now ?

Shehnaaz :- That's for me to show and for you, you need to come with me.

Siddarth :- Okay my lady.

They went back to forest nearby lake with all the things which they bought.

Shehnaaz :- So we are staying here.

Siddarth :- I thought no one lives in this forest.

Shehnaaz :- It's true. No one lives here.

Siddarth :- So whose house is this ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't know.

Siddarth shouted :- What ? Than how can we live here than Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Shhhh don't shout Siddarth.

Where Siddarth nodded his head as okay.

Shehnaaz :- Have you never invade in someone's house Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- No..

Shehnaaz winks him :- Than let's go and don't worry no one will come here to see us. It's not my first time here.

Saying she opened window with her hands and jumped inside the house.

Where Siddarth was amused by his wife but he was also liking this things.

Shehnaaz :- What are you looking ? Come inside now.

Siddarth nodded his head as yes and jumped inside the house by window.

When they entered the house it was all old things there. It was not big like there house but it was cozy place for couple to live there.

Shehnaaz :- How is it Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- It is very simple but cozy too.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah it is.

Siddarth :- What if someone see us Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry Siddarth. I have lived here for months. No one come here.

Siddarth :- You know you are antique piece.

Shehnaaz :- I know that. Now listen the things which I bought from shop keep that near kitchen. I will make something for us to eat.

Siddarth kept things in things in kitchen. All utensils and vessels were kept unused there.

Shehnaaz :- Now go out and there you will see some woods bring them and place them near fire place in hall.

Siddarth :- As you say madam.

Shehnaaz was preparing food till than Siddarth came with wood and he arranged the wood in fire place and burnt it to give some heat to the house as it was cold outside.

Siddarth :- Done mam.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah food is also done but before that go and get fresh.

Siddarth :- I haven't bought my clothes Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- Who said you haven't ? Go check my bag. I have bought enough clothes for us to two days. As today it is Friday, we will leave till Sunday. We need clothes so I bought my some personal designs of mine.

Siddarth :- Ohhhh my god, you came here full prepared ha.

Shehnaaz sighing :- Of course how can I not come as you see my husband is not who can't leave without adjusting ?

Siddarth kept his hands on hips :- Are you complaining about me ?

Shehnaaz :- No not at all. Now go and get fresh.

Saying she pushed him towards bathroom.

Siddarth went inside only to shout at her.name.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz this bathroom is so small and where is the bathtub ?

Shehnaaz mutters :- as expected reaction.

Shehnaaz :- You need to adjust Siddarth. We won't get 5 star services.

Siddarth :- I will but how I will bath ?

Shehnaaz :- There bucket is kept and even mug. There will be tap nearby open it and bath Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Ohhh... yeah... I got it.

Shehnaaz was arranging the food till he came all fresh. She covered it with lid and went to get fresh.

They had their food in hall sitting on the floor near fire place and enjoyed the heat of the house there.

Siddarth :- Where will we sleep now ?

Shehnaaz :- We need to go up for that by the ladder.

Siddarth :- What if the ladder breaks ?

Shehnaaz :- Nothing will happen Siddarth. Come after me.

She went and Siddarth followed her.

Shehnaaz :- This is all we have to sleep. You sleep here. I will go down.

Siddarth :- You are not going anywhere. We both are sleeping here only.

Shehnaaz :- You won't be comfortable Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Than I will adjust myself. You are my wife, at least we can sleep together in one bed.

Shehnaaz unwillingly :- Okay. But still you will have body ache in morning.

Siddarth forwarded his hand to her and indicated her to come let's sleep.

Shehnaaz nodded her head as yes and gave her hand to him.

They both were tired. Soon sleep took over them.

-------------------------

It was morning and birds were chirping to wake them, Siddarth's sleep got disturb. He woke up to see Shehnaaz sleeping on his chest and he had taken her in his arms even in his sleep. Seeing their sleeping position, smile appeared on his face.

He understood why she had bought him so that he won't think of yesterday but still how can he forget what happened. He was upset because mom and dad didn't think to tell him the truth. All the things were going in his mind when he felt a pillow on his face. Than he understood Shehnaaz threw a pillow on him.

Shehnaaz smilingly :- Good morning hubby and again she threw a pillow on him

Siddarth caught one pillow and threw on her saying :- Good morning wifey.

There pillow fight started between them.

Shehnaaz tried to hide in blanket so that she can be saved from his attacks of pillow but then Siddarth picked that blanket and threw it on the floor.

They laughed heartily on their act and fell on bed laughingly.

Siddarth tried to poke his finger on her nose and then looked at Shehnaaz with raise eyebrow. She laughed on him and tried to hold his hand so that he doesn't poke her.

Siddarth :- Smile suits on you Shehnaaz. Keep smilingly always.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you for the compliment and I will try to smile. Did you sleep well ?

Siddarth :- Yes infact it was the best sleep of mine with you in my arms.

Shehnaaz :- That's true. I never slept so peacefully in life like I slept yesterday.

Siddarth didn't understood why she said this so he chucked it and asked her,

Siddarth :- So what are we going to do today ?

Shehnaaz :- First let's get fresh and have our coffee at the lake.

After getting fresh they both went with their coffee

They had their coffee standing there enjoying the nature in each other's arms.

After having coffee, they talked with each other and started preparing the lunch together. Where Siddarth was only adding her work as he didn't knew to cook food. He just gave her company.

They had lunch and than they decided to play a game.

Siddarth :- What will we play ?

Shehnaaz :- I have brought it wait a second.

She brought a jenga and said :- We are going to play jenga game.

Siddarth :- It will be so boring Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- Let's make it interesting than we will play the adult game.

Siddarth :- Okay let's start than.

They build the whole block.

Siddarth :- Okay let me remove it first tile.

Shehnaaz :- Go ahead.

Siddarth :- Stare the person for 2 minutes.

Shehnaaz :- Okay start now.

Before 2 minutes he blinked his eyes and Shehnaaz announced :- You lost the point. I got it. Yeah....yeahh....

Siddarth :- Okay fine. Your turn now.

Shehnaaz removed one tile and it didn't fall.

Siddarth :- What's the task ?

Shehnaaz :- Tell 2 truth and 1 lie and your partner needs to guess your lie.

Siddarth :- That's so easy. Say it.

Shehnaaz thinks and than say :- I can paint, I can sing, I can swim.

Siddarth :- Lie is you can paint.

Shehnaaz smiles :- I can paint Siddarth. I can't swim.

Siddarth :- What ? Why ?

Shehnaaz :- I am scared of water.

Siddarth :- Ohhh

Shehnaaz :- I got two point. I am going to win.

Saying they went on playing and than Siddarth got tired playing and it was Shehnaaz's turn. He poked her in her waist and the whole block fell down.

Shehnaaz shouted :- You cheated Siddarth. I am not going to give my point.

Siddarth :- Haww don't blame me. I didn't do anything.

Shehnaaz :- You did saying she turned her face to other side.

Siddarth called her by her shoulder and she looked at him and he by expression said sorry. Shehnaaz smiled and forgave him.

Than keeping everything on side Siddarth kept his head on her lap.

Siddarth :- Thank You for bringing me here Shehnaaz and diverting my mind.

Shehnaaz :- I am your wife Siddarth. I did what a wife should do to make their husband happy.

Siddarth smiles sadly :- You know what, you showed me heaven and I should you hell. Even after doing so much with you, you are still with me. I am so lucky na Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Let's forget everything Siddarth. We need to move ahead in our life.

Siddarth :- I am sorry Shehnaaz. I know my mere sorry won't correct everything but I will try to give our relation a chance and will make it work.

Shehnaaz :- Good to hear that.

Siddarth got lost in something. He was just playing with her fingers laying on her lap.

Shehnaaz :- What are you thinking ?

Siddarth :- Do you know once you had asked me whom do you trust more in this world ?

Shehnaaz nodded her head as yes.

Siddarth :- Today, I am finding it to trust the people whom I used to trust Shehnaaz. I feel like all was fake. All people were fake in my life. I don't know to whom should I trust and whom to not ?

Shehnaaz :- All will be fine Siddarth.

Siddarth :- You know that day, I didn't include one person to whom I trust.

Shehnaaz :- Who is it ?

Siddarth :- You.

Shehnaaz was amused by hearing that, after recovering from the surprise she replied him :- Don't trust me Siddarth. You don't know me still. There are many things which you don't know about me. And to tell you those things, I need to trust you, which I don't. You can believe me but don't trust me till I open myself. 

Siddarth was confused by her reply :- But I know one thing that I have you. You would be always with me. Even if I would mess it, you will make it everything right. Isn't it Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes, Siddarth I would be there with you. Even if  you mess it, or may our relation doesn't work properly, you will have my back. I will be there to see you from far. I will be in the air which you breathe. I will be there when you close your eyes.

Siddarth :- Don't ever leave me Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry. I am not going anywhere unless you push me away from you.

Siddarth again started playing with her fingers.

Shehnaaz :- You know Siddarth, where did Dad saw me for the first time ?

Siddarth :- No, he never said that to me.

Shehnaaz :- The place where we had parked our car, you saw it right ?

Siddarth nodded his head as yes.

Shehnaaz :- There he met me for the first time.

Siddarth :- What ? Dad ? Do he knows about this place ? He never said this to me.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah... he met me there. He was very upset when I had met him for the first time.

Siddarth :- Why ?

Shehnaaz :- It was almost 3 years back we met each other.

Siddarth nodded his head as yes and indicated her to continue.

Shehnaaz :- I had came here to take break. I wanted to be away from the reality. So I was coming to the lake. When I saw your dad. His car had broke down. He was sitting outside the car and driver had went to look for the help. Therefore when I saw him, he was alone. When he saw me, he was amused.

Raj :- What are you doing here alone in this forest girl ?

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh uncle, I came here to take some break.

Raj confusingly asked her :- Break ? What does it mean ?

Shehnaaz :- For some peace uncle.

Raj :- Ohhhh.

Shehnaaz :- Yes.

Raj :- How can you go alone ? No one is there with you. What if you need help ?

Shehnaaz :- I know the routes uncle. Don't worry about me.

Raj :- Okay. Than continue your journey baby.

Shehnaaz :- How about you join me uncle ?

Raj :- Ohhh no I can't come. I have meeting to attend tomorrow evening.

Shehnaaz :- It's tomorrow evening Uncle. It's morning now. You know I have one principle which I follow. Ask me what is it ?

Raj :- What is it ?

Shehnaaz :- Zindagi k har pal hame jee lene chahiye, kya pata kal hame vo pal mile ya na mile.

Raj smiles hearing her :- It's true but what about my meeting ?

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry. I will drop you safely at your destination by my scooty.

Raj :- Where is your scooty ?

Shehnaaz :- It is little away from this forest.

Raj :- Okay. Than I will call my driver to go to home.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah Sure.

Than we both walked in the forest together and came to the lake area.

Raj :- It's so beautiful.

Shehnaaz :- Did you liked it ?

Raj :- Yeah it so peaceful place.

Shehnaaz :- It's my secret place. No one knows this place.

Raj :- Therefore no one is there here.

Shehnaaz :- Let's seat uncle.

They both sat and Shehnaaz offered him coffee to drink.

Raj :- You carry all this with you.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah, I told you I am on vaccation.

Raj took it and started drinking.

Raj :- It's hot and good. You made it.

Shehnaaz :- Yes. So ?

Raj :- So ?

Shehnaaz :- I am a stranger, you can tell me anything you want.

Raj :- What does that mean ?

Shehnaaz :- When I saw you there, you seemed upset therefore I invited you. You can share it.

Raj :- Nothing much family issues.

Shehnaaz with sad voice :- Ohhh man you are married. I thought you are single. I thought I have chance.

Raj laughs on her statement and replied :- I don't mind mingling with you.

Saying he winked at her.

Shehnaaz smilingly said to him :- Smile suits you uncle. Always smile because life will never leave a chance to trouble you.

Raj :- I was upset because yesterday I had argument with my wife and then I even fought with my son.

He looked at her.

Shehnaaz indicated him to continue.

Actually my son is in relationship with a girl which my wife and I both don't like. She is in relationship because of his wealth. She don't even care about him. So yesterday when I was coming from office, I saw his girlfriend talking with her friends about him. She was bitching about him on his back. I was very angry on her but what should I do when my son have turned blind. Either he roams around her or parties with his so called friends at clubs. When he came back to home, he had bought some of them with him. I blasted on him as he was not seeing what people are doing on his back. They are just using him. He is not getting that. And in front of them he shouted on me saying that I am not letting him enjoy his life and all and he even said that if I poke in his business than he would leave us and go away from us. His friends were laughing on me. He insulted me in front of them. He should have at least respected me in front of them but he didn't. I was fuming in anger so without saying anything I went to my room. And my wife supported him even in this. I know she is mother but still I have some self respect. She said to let go the matter but I couldn't so I changed my clothes and was leaving for the meeting. So that I don't have to see them.

I want him to get back to us as the boy he was before. He was very good one but I don't know what actually happened with him ? If this continues than my family would break. I don't want that to happen.

Saying he cried badly.

Shehnaaz rubbed his back to calm him :- It's okay Uncle.

Raj :- How should I unite my family ?

Shehnaaz :- I have an idea. I think you need to take a break from your office life and give time to your family. You need to spend some family time. Seeing this you spending time with your wife, your son would come around. Than make him understand everything calmly. He will understand surely. If he doesn't than life will surely teach him. And about his girlfriend don't tell him to break up with her. He would do it himself when he will know that she is not made for him. Just make him understand about your respect and to test people.

Raj :- Yeah you are right. I will try to do.

Shehnaaz :- So your problem is solved, now be happy.

Raj :- Mine is solved what about yours ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't have any.

Raj :- You can't make me fool girl. Tell me maybe I could help you.

Shehnaaz :- I can't tell you the details because it is something very personal. But in short if you say than I am in some financial problem.

Raj :- Ohh than I can help you.

Shehnaaz :- It's not the small amount Uncle.

Raj :- So what ? I can give you how much ever amount you demand. Tell me ?

Shehnaaz :- How will you bring the amount to me ?

Raj :- If you don't know me than let me introduce myself to you. I am Raj Shukla - the owner of Magical World.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhhh you are really rich man.

Raj :- So tell me the amount.

Shehnaaz :- How can you give me the amount without knowing the reason ? You are the businessman, you can't make the loss.

Raj :- Well that's true. I will look after that. But you tell me the amount first.

Shehnaaz :- It's 25 crores.

Raj :- Okay. I will give you the amount instead of that you need to work for my company for your whole life. In this way you will pay the amount of loan.

Shehnaaz :- Okay that's good deal.

Raj :- So what do you know ?

Shehnaaz :- Well I used to work as Fashion Designer in small boutique.

Raj :- Ohh that's wonderful as you know my company is textile company. Fashion Designers are the pillars of our company. So you can join the company after your vacation.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you for the help uncle.

Raj :- Same to you than.

Than I dropped him by my scooty.

This is how dad met me and after that day we both had each other's back. Whenever he is in problem, I am his solution. Same goes to me, when I need peace, I go to him.

Shehnaaz ended her part of how she met Dad.

Siddarth :- I am so bad son. I can't be good son neither a good husband. 

Siddarth clutched her tummy for bear hug....where Shehnaaz encircled her hands over his shoulder, he got peace....he got them in her arms.....he cried in her tummy....he cried because he couldn't understood his father only.....his father had cried in front of stranger instead of him.....he knows Shehnaaz won't take advantage but still it hurts it heart that he was not there when his dad needed him....he was crying his heart out ....when he heard Shehnaaz's voice, 

Shehnaaz :- You were not but now you can right ?

Siddarth nodded his head as yes.

Shehnaaz :- So now smile.

Siddarth smiled and Shehnaaz kissed him on his forehead and rubbed his tears.

Shehnaaz :- Let's read the book Siddarth.

Siddarth :- You know it right I am not bookworm.

Shehnaaz :- So what I will read it loud and you hear it.

Siddarth :- That's okay with me.

Shehnaaz :- Than Iet's read my favorite book.

Siddarth :- And which is that ?

Shehnaaz :- Beauty and the Beast.

Siddarth :- Okay.

Shehnaaz started reading  :- Once upon a time.................... Beast treated ill with beauty thinking she might hurt him running away from him. He gave her all pain and made her life hell. But secretly the beast helped the beauty but inside her mind there was a fear of beast for always there. Beast helped the beauty to find her lost father and gave her all happiness. But he was afraid to let her go from his side thinking she won't come back to him as he was the beast. One day the beauty escaped from beast's castle to find her happy world. But she couldn't get the happiness she wanted anywhere. She realized that her happiness was with the beast. She went back to him with her love for the beast. Breaking his biggest fear that beauty won't come back to his side, she really went to him and like a magic, beast turned into nice handsome prince. He gave her all the happiness turning her life from hell to heaven. She lived her rest of the life happily with her handsome man.

By the end of the story Siddarth went behind Shehnaaz and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.

Shehnaaz :- And this is how beast got his beauty. And they lived happily ever after.

Siddarth :- This story looks like our story, isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- You can say that.

It was almost night, they made food for dinner together and had it.

Siddarth :- I am not sleepy Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- So what are we going to do ?

Siddarth :- Today is full moon day. Let's go to lake to see the view.

Saying he took her hand and they sat to see the full moon view near lake.

Siddarth :- Isn't it beautiful ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is.

Siddarth :- I have seen you looking at sky at our house. I thinks you love the moon and stars.

Shehnaaz :- Yes I love stars. They shine in this dark sky and give us light and hope to our life. They are my best friends Siddarth. And my Mumma - Papa are also looking at me from there. They are my world.

Siddarth :- Ohhh than I need to take their place, I think ?

Shehnaaz :- Let's see.

They sat together for some time in the silence.

Siddarth :- It's late now. I think we should sleep now.

Shehnaaz nodded her head as yes.

They slept together in that bed like the other day.

--------------------------------------

The next day was Sunday and they woke up lazily.

They had their brunch.

Shehnaaz noticed that Siddarth was quiet and she understood why he was silent.

Shehnaaz :- Let's go for walk Siddarth in the forest.

Siddarth without saying anything went with her.

They both were walking silently. After a while Siddarth heard Shehnaaz voice.

Mere sang to chal zara
Kyon dikhe dara dara
Mere sang to chal zara
Kyon dikhe dara dara
Chal tujhko aa chupa lu
Apni main baahon mein
Chal khwaab kuch saja du
Teri in nigahon mein

Mein jo sang hoon
Tere rang hoon
Rahon se teri chun loon mein khwaab
Har lamha yun guzre ke gehrata jaaye pyaar
Mein jo sang hoon
Tere rang hoon
Rahon se teri chun loon mein khwaab
Har lamha yun guzre ke gehrata jaaye pyaar

Hasde zara sa to teri haseen se
MEre kal ho haaseen
Bas itna chahun main is zingagi se Jyadaa kuch nahi
Hasde zara sa to teri haseen se
MEre kal ho haaseen
Bas itna chahoon mein is zingagi se Jyadaa kuch nahi
Mein jo sang hoon
Tere rang hoon
Rahon se teri chun loon mein khwaab
Har lamha yun guzre ke gehrata jaaye pyaar

Mere sang to chal zara
Kyon dekhe dara dara
Chal tujhko aa chupa lu
Chal khwaab kuch saja du
Teri in nigahon mein
Mein jo sang hoon
Tere rang hoon
Rahon se teri chun loon mein khwaab
Har lamha yun guzre ke gehrata jaaye pyaar
Mein jo sang hoon
Tere rang hoon
Rahon se teri chun loon mein khwaab
Har lamha yun guzre ke gehrata jaaye pyaar
How Can I Love you More...

Siddarth knew that she was saying this him. He understood that her emotions which she was telling to him.

Till the song ended they reached again at the place where they were staying.

They went inside, no one said a word. After some minutes, Shehnaaz said him,

Shehnaaz : - How about you have some head spa ?

Siddarth confusingly asked :- What ? How will that happen ?

Shehnaaz :- I will do some massage to you. Just relax yourself.

Siddarth :- Okay.

Shehnaaz :- You go out and sit. I will bring oil.

She came back with oil and started massaging him.

Siddarth felt relieved when her hands reached his scalp. He took her legs and kept on his shoulder.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth what's going on ? What is bothering you ?

Siddarth :- I don't want to go from this place Shehnaaz. I wish I could just stay here whole my life with you, no one else to disturb us.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth we can't run from the reality, we need to accept it. No matter whatever it is. You can take break but you need to go back to your world again.

Siddarth :- How did you understood that I am scared ?

Shehnaaz :- Your eyes, it says all Siddarth. They are your mirror Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Last two days were beautiful Shehnaaz. Now I am really scared.

Shehnaaz :- Why are you scared Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- What if someone comes to know that I am not the Shukla ? What is they use it against Dad ? How can I stay with them even after knowing I am not their son ? How will I meet my eyes with them ? I don't know many things are going in my mind.

Shehnaaz :- No one will know this Siddarth. This will always the secret between Shukla's. If no one comes to know about it, no one will use it against you. And about staying with them, then you are their son. Dad had never lead an outsider to raise a finger on his family so it's not possible anyone to ask you the anything. Siddarth they have raised with lots of care and love. They treat you as their son and when time comes they will give their life to protect you. So you should stay with them. Don't let them know that you know all if you feel this will create a rift between you all. Did you get that ?

Siddarth :- But I am hurt Shehnaaz. They should have said me at least. And now I think I don't have any right over the property and the company of Shukla's.

Shehnaaz :- You are hurt, I understand Siddarth. When we will meet them, tell them you are hurt if you want. Do whatever your heart says. And you know what I think this is the best opportunity for you.

Siddarth :- What ?

Shehnaaz :- To prove yourself Siddarth. You should prove yourself that yes I am the only son of Shukla's.

Siddarth :- How ?

Shehnaaz :- The world knows Shukla's as great businessman. You come in the ground and prove that you can be a good businessman too. Prove yourself by your hard work and passion. And Dad will be their behind your back if you fall.

Siddarth :- You are right.

Shehnaaz :- So is my husband ready to go to reality now ?

Siddarth :- Yes I am.

Shehnaaz :- So let's get ready now. It's time to get back to reality.

Siddarth nodded his head as yes.

This is how we had a great weekend together. And that was the first time ever. We didn't knew that coming to reality would be so hard that it would break us apart.

But we still made it work but I being jerk ruined it all.

Flashbacks end.

Siddarth's point of view :- 

I was in my own world reliving my golden days with my wife, but Vikas brought me back to reality by shaking me badly. She said it right if our relation it would break either by me or her. It was my mistake because of which our relation broke. But she was true even if she is far from me, she is in the air I breathe and whenever I close my eyes, I could feel her. Please come back Shehnaaz. I need you. I know I am the beast in our story but they had happy ending. Can't we have that ? You know what I have lost Dad after you went. He is there with me but he behaves coldly as he understood it was because of me our relation broke. I know you must have not told but he knows me well. You are his true angel. Only you can bring smile on his face without doing anything. Today it's Karva Chauth. I wish Shehnaaz would have been with us now. Our first Karva Chauth was also bliss.

Ma :- Siddarth come here. Help us to take this clothes to backyard.

Siddarth :- Yes Ma coming.

--------------------------------

Author's note :-

How was the update ?

Did you like SidNaaz time ?

What about Ma ?

How was the first meet of Shehnaaz with Siddarth ?

What about first meet with Raj ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
308K 30K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❀️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...