When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

Od thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... Více

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.16

83.1K 3K 10.2K
Od thighhighlarry

23.02.15

*

It was Friday evening and his mum had had the day off that day so Harry hadn't come round. Lying on the carpet was what he'd taken to doing seeing as his mum and the twins had taken over the sofa. His phone was lying next to his head, just out of reach of Daisy who went to grab it every two minutes. It made him jump when it started ringing, not even checking caller ID just pressing accept and holding it to his ear.

"Hello?" He said into the reciever, rolling over so he was lying on his stomach.

"Alright Lou." Harrys voice rang through the phone, causing the younger boy to grin, dropping his head to rest his chin on the floor.

"What's up?"

"You wanna come over? Niall and Zayn won't watch films and eat with me."

"What's the time?"

"Nearly 6, I can take the car and come pick you up and we can get a pizza or a McDonalds on the way back? Maybe stop off at Tesco and get some DVDs."

"Yeah alright, lemme ask mum."

He put the phone down and turned to ask his mum but before he could speak she said "Yeah Lou, you can."

"You don't even know what I'm gonna ask." Louis whined.

"I do boo, you can go."

He picked up the phone again and spoke down the receiver "Yeah she said I can."

"Great, I'll be round in 15 yeah?"

"Fine by me, see ya."

Jay sighed, watching Louis grin and run upstairs. When he got back downstairs Harry was already outside. Giving his mum a hug and then skipping over to the door, swinging it open and practically jumping on Harry.

"Alright?" Harry laughed, slipping an arm across Louis' shoulders as they walked down to Harrys car.

"Mhmm, you?"

"Better now I'm in the company of you."

"You absolute sap." Louis giggled while buckling his seatbelt.

"I try my hardest." Harry replied, turning the car on and pulling away from the road.

"I can tell."

They bantered back and forth as they drove to Dominos, Harry pulling up and parking in the space right outside.

"Coming in?" He asked Louis as he turned the ignition off.

"Might as well, don't want you getting me a pizza I hate."

Harry laughed and climbed out, opening Louis' door and helping him out of the car. Louis laughed and took his arm, Harry pretending to tilt his hat at the boy.

"How did I ever end up becoming friends with such an idiot?" Louis teased, hip checking Harry.

"You're drawn to them, as am I. It's probably why I like you so much."

"How rude."

It was hard for Harry not to lean down and kiss the boy when he giggled, his eyes scrunching at the sides and his hand flying up to cover his mouth. Smiling fondly he lightly took hold of Louis' wrist and pulled the younger boy towards the counter. Louis was still giggling quietly as he stood in front of the counter, Harrys chest practically pressed against his back and the boys hands resting on the back of his hips

"What do you want?" Harry asked.

Louis opened his mouth to asnwer but had to close it again because the words 'your dick' were on the tip of his tongue. Instead he replied with "I'm gonna be that guy and ask for a ham and pineapple."

"Good thing I'm that guy as well."

Louis smiled as he listened to Harry order, two ham and pineapple pizzas, dough balls, 4 doughnuts and a tub of cookie dough ice cream.

"Haz, that's like £35." Louis whined as the woman handed Harry the receipt.

"Don't fret, I don't mind."

"I do."

"It's fine, I got payed today so it's all good."

"I thought you didn't get payed till the last Friday of the month."

"Yeah, that's when your mum pays me. I don't just work for her you know."

"Oh. Where else do you work?"

"I work in a cafe from 11 till 12:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday."

"Don't you take college classes as well?"

"Mhhm, on the three days I work at the cafe I have classes from 7 till 8:30 then 9 till 10:30. The other two days I have a class from 8 till 9 and then 10 till 12. I'm a busy guy."

"I can tell, how do you do it?"

"It's sort of the reason I can afford my rent, I have to do it." Harry laughed, walking back towards the counter when their order number was called.

Handing Louis the car keys he tucked the pizza boxes under his arm and followed the younger boy out of the door. By the time they got back to Harrys house their mouths were practically watering from the smell of the pizzas that were sat on Louis lap.

"Hurry! I'm hungry!" Louis whined, jumping up and down as Harry wiggled his keys in the lock.

"Patience grasshopper." Harry laughed, pushing the door open and letting Louis go in first.

"I have no patience! I have hunger."

Harry laughed and plucked the boxes of food from the younger boys arms, taking two plates down off the rack. As Louis opened his pizza box Harry put the ice cream in the freezer, not before writing 'HARRY' on the lid. Of course he knew even if it had his name on Niall and Zayn would eat it but because it had his name on they would have to buy him more. When he turned around again Louis had dissapeared into the living room. Harry walked in and saw the boy sat right in the center, a pizza box sat on his lap, his legs crossed underneath him. A slice of pizza in hand he looked up at Harry and grinned, Harry had to resist from aww'ing outloud.

"Grease is on, wanna watch that?" Harry said, flicking through the channels and stoppping on ITV.

"Yes! Thats my favourite film." Louis exclaimed excitedely.

"Of course it is. Budge up." Harry told him, nudging his shoulder slightly so he'd move over for Harry to sit down.

Half an hour later they'd finished eating and were spread across the sofa, Harrys feet propped up on the coffee table and Louis' head resting on his thighs.The older boy was running his fingers through Louis' fringe. Niall came bounding in with two girls, one Louis recognised as Liv and the other he recognised from the night Harry had had the fight.

"Alright Louis," Niall said, not even bothering to comment on the position of the two boys "can I finish your pizza?"

"Go ahead." Louis said, waving his hand as his eyes focused on the scene of Grease where Danny and Sandy are at the drive in movie screening.

"Oh god, you're just as weird as Harry, what is it with you two and ham and pineapple pizzas."

"There are doughballs somewhere." Harry said lazily.

The girl who Louis didn't recognise sat herself at the end of the sofa and waited for the ad break before saying "Hi, I'm guessing you're Louis. I'm Perrie by the way, I was there the night of Harrys fight with Jayden."

"Aha! I knew it was Jayden!" Louis exclaimed, sitting up and poking Harry in the stomach.

"Perrie," Harry whined "you weren't supposed to tell him that."

"Sorry." Her apology didn't come across very sincere seeing as she was laughing as she said it.

"Ha ha! I knew it!" Louis cheered gleefully.

"Why are you so happy then?" Harry laughed, grabbing his hips to still the boy.

"Because I like knowing I'm right. Still wish you'd admitted it."

"Why?"

"Because it would make me feel like I have a tiny ounce of power."

"You're so weird." Harry laughed, shaking his head fondly.

"What was it you said earlier? That's why you like me so much? Oh yeah that was it. You can say all you want but you could never get rid of me Styles."

"Yeah like he'd want to." Niall cut in, snorting.

"No one would, admit it Niall, even you have a soft spot for me." Louis teased, gaining a sudden burst of confidence that was so different from his usual shyness around Harrys friends.

"Course I do, Louis have you seen yourself? You're bloody adorable and some of the things that come out of your mouth make me want to have you as my own little pet."

"Right, that got weird Niall." Harry said slowly.

"That got weird Niall." Louis repeated, imitating Harrys low and slow voice.

"Cheeky." Harry laughed, pinching Louis' thigh.

Louis turned round and grinned at him before resting his head on Harrys shoulder and covering his mouth with his hand to silence him.

"Sssh, this is the best part." Louis announced as the car race scene began.

The fond in Harrys eyes was scarily obvious to the other three in the room, Niall already knowing about Harrys feelings towards the younger boy. Liv looked at Niall, jerking her head towards the two and raising an eyebrow. Rolling his eyes, Niall made a heart with his hands and mouthed 'they just don't know it yet'.

"Come on Niall, Z's gonna kill us if we're late." Perrie said, pulling Liv up when she stood.

"Where you going?" Harry asked.

"Sams, Z has his stash there. Coming?" Liv asked.

"Nah." Harry replied, wrapping his arms around Louis with a smile.

The girl replied with a knowing smile and dragged Niall to the front door, shouting her goodbyes when she left.

It was quiet between the two for a while until Louis spoke up "You know you can just tell me to go home, I don't wanna stop you going out with your friends."

"I was the one who invited you here why would I kick you out?"

"I don't know, cause you want to spend time with your friends who are actually your age."

"Does it bother you that I'm older than you?"

"Not you, it does a little bit with your friends."

"Wanna know the truth? I forget you're 15 because how old you are has no effect on how much I like you."

"Your friends think it's odd though."

"A little yeah, but none of them dislike you. After you left the other Friday they were all curious as to who you were and the fact that I just listened to you."

"Hmm, still makes me feel weird that you've got one year left of being a teenager and I've got 4."

"Don't worry about it baby, wanna watch another film?"

Louis nodded and took the remote out of Harrys hand, flicking through the TV guide to see what's on. They settled on the film Hairspray and by the time Seaweed had rescued Penny from her mums house Louis was fast asleep. When Niall and Zayn returned home around 2am they gave each other knowing looks and covered the sleeping figures.

A/N

How are you? I hope you're well.

AIMH hit 1 Million retweets okay hold me I cannot cope.

See you Thursday x

**image, my baby princess**

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

798K 21.8K 36
DaddyStyles: Show me your ass. LouisTommo: fuck off. All Rights Reserved To: Longhairedirwin ©
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
391 4 5
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
289K 2.7K 123
@harrystyles started following you. @harrystyles liked your photo. @harrystyles commented. #1 in Instagram Stories