I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

Bởi groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... Xem Thêm

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"

192 9 5
Bởi groovy-lennon

Paul's P.O.V.

I don't know if I won the game or not, but I decided to get back with The Beatles; I did it only because she asked me to. The next day I called Brian to tell him the news; he was happy to hear that, and so he wanted to plan a tour soon. He said he wanted to meet up with us at the studio to discuss it, and he said I could bring Vicky with me since she was suffering from morning sickness, and I didn't want to leave her home alone.

"You let this unfinished, Paulie" Brian winked at me jokingly as he passed me a sheet with a draft of a song I had started before I left the group.

"Thank you. This might turn out really good" I grinned. "Actually, I think I'm going to start recording this right away"

"Are we in it?" Ringo joked

"Yeah, but not that much" I laughed.

"Humm, Paulie? Your daughter doesn't look okay..." John said as he held Vicky's arm. She was sitting on the sofa next to him, and she looked very pale indeed.

"Oh, just a sec" I said before I quickly sat down where she was, took her in my arms, and then put her on my lap as if I was holding her like a newborn. "Are you okay, darling?" I spoke to her softly. I think everyone was making fun of silently. Well, they have never seen me like this before.

"Still feeling sick..." She looked up at me.

"We are going home now then" I said.

"No, Paulie. I'll be fine. I just want some bacon to feel better" A little smile spread on her face.

"Dear!" I chuckled. "You already had some this morning, and yet you vomited"

"Oh well" She sighed. She was so freaking cute.

"You look like you're going to faint anytime..." I said quietly as I ran my hand through her face.

"Aw, you two are very cute, but we really need to catch up" John said as he watched us amusedly.

"Yeah. Have someone take care of Vicky while you finish whatever you have to do. I need to go out for a bit. We should discuss other things when I come back" Brian said as he took his coat, and then walked out.

"Sounds fine" I shrugged. "Do you mind, dear?" I turned to Vicky.

"Not at all. I don't mind having another babysitter" She chuckled.

"Good!" I smiled before I placed her bum back in the sofa. "I'll hurry up, and then we'll go home" I said before I kissed her forehead.

"It's fine, Paulie" She nodded.

"George, could you take care of Vicky while I-?"

"Sure" He put his guitar down, and proceeded to sit down next to her. "Would you fancy some water, Vicks?" He asked her.

"Sure, thanks' She smiled.

Okay so now that she is in good hands. Back to work.

George's P.O.V.

I support Paul in anything he does although I find his sister/daughter thing very unusual. I do think that he's handling very well so far, but I fear it could get out of control someday. Vicky seems like a good girl. I don't know her that much, but I can already say she's way better than Paul's ex-girlfriend Jasmine.

"Here. If you need anything else, just let me know" I smiled at her as I handed her a cup of water.

"Thank you, Georgie" She smiled. "You're very kind; this is why you were my favorite Beatle"

"Wow" I was surprised. I think we all thought it was more than obvious who was her favorite Beatle. "Thank you!"

"No problem! Just don't say anything to Paul" She joked.

"Count on it!" I laughed. "So how have you been? Things got pretty crazy, huh? After you and Paul disappeared that day, I saw him at a music store. He ran away from me" I said amusedly.

"That was very risky, but it turned out good in the end. Paul and I have been doing better since then" She smirked.

"Can I tell you a little secret?" I whispered in her ear as I giggled.

"Sure" She chuckled.

"After Paul left the group, Brian cried in frustration, and so he wanted to replace Paul with a lookalike"

"Oh my god!" She burst out laughing.

"But don't tell Brian I told you about this, deal?"

"Alright!" She kept laughing.

Just there I could see why Paul fell in love with this girl... like actually fall in love so hard for someone. It took me just a couple of minutes of conversation with her to realize how pure and special she is. Everything about her is sweet and innocent. I regretted not seeing 'what all this fuss was about'. Paul surely wasn't losing his mind. This girl is seriously something else. I wouldn't know how to explain what she's got, but her vibe is definitely something that none of Paul's lovers ever had, nor any other girl we've all met.

"So, I've heard you're a musician too" I said.

"Yes, I play guitar, but I'm not any close as good as you are" She blushed.

"Aw. I'd love to hear you play right now then" I grabbed my acoustic guitar, and passed it to her. She grabbed it hesitantly, and then started playing the solo of In Spite of All The Danger.

When she finished, she put the guitar down, and looked up at me with a cute smile as if she was waiting to hear my opinion, but I... got lost on those eyes.

"I said, what do you think?" She asked me in between little laughs.

"Huh? I-I think-very good actually" I almost stuttered. I must have looked stupid as fuck just staring at her like that.

"You really think so? ...wow"

"Have you thought of doing it professionally now? Now that you're with Paul, we can help you getting signed"

"Oh I'd love to! But... I'm not sure I want to do it right now; I plan on focusing on other stuff for the moment" She smiled warmly as she put both of her hands on her belly.

"Oh. That's okay then. Whenever you're ready" I nodded.

"Since you confessed your secret to me, could you keep one of mine too?" She whispered in my ear this time.

"Of course!"

"I'm having a baby!" She whispered excitedly.

That was shocking... it felt like someone throwing cold water at my face. It's not that I didn't think it was a good thing, but I don't know why I felt so disappointed.

"Oh wow... that's great! Um, congratulations... I'm very, very happy for you and Paul" I was suddenly so anxious. I thought that maybe I didn't mean to say my last phrase. I refused to believe it because...well I guess I was starting to feel attracted to her...

"Thank you!" She giggled. "It's sort of like a surprise for everyone. In fact, I think it can be too crazy to make it public, so I will hide it as much as possible. It's not that I'm ashamed of it or something, but you understand, right?"

"I do, yeah. Totally understandable" I sighed.

Vicky and I chatted a little more while Paul was busy, and then they left. I stayed there for a bit longer just thinking. It felt so wrong to feel this way. I think I've got a crush on Vicky, and that's not good...

"See 'ya" Ringo waved goodbye as he walked out of the studio. I nodded and waved back as I proceeded to get my stuff so I could leave as well.

"George?" A female voice called me right before I was about to walk out.

I turned around quickly, and saw that face I haven't seen in a long time. Jasmine. "Jasmine! Long time no see! How are you?" I gave her a hug. We weren't very close, but I could say we used to get along.

"I'm good! I'm here in town for a short time. How's everything going? I heard The Beatles are back from their break"

"Yes, we are. We had to take a little break, but we're touring soon, so we couldn't be happier" I smiled. "So what brings you here?"

"Huh...I wanted to see Paul" She bit on her lip. "I called to his house, but he wasn't home, so I thought maybe he was here"

"He just left. Too bad you missed him, but he was in a hurry"

"Yeah... I saw him while he was leaving...with her..." She looked down. As far as I know she wasn't really affected by the break up before. Everyone was aware her relationship with Paul was just more like a close friendship.

"Really? Then why didn't you-?"

"I couldn't... I-I had been thinking about him a lot lately... and I realized I didn't cherish the moments I had with him... I miss him, I want him, and I think I do love him. I'm suffering, George" She said quietly.

"Wow. Jasmine, I really don't know what to tell you. I could understand your situation; it's very complicated, but I think seeing him again could make it even more difficult for you. You know, Paul is in a very serious relationship with this girl"

"I know" She sighed "That's why I'm here, George; I wanted to talk to you, or any other of his best friends so they'd let me know how that relationship is going. The day Paul broke up with me to be with her, I could see that he loves her like he never loved anyone before... but I also know that their relationship hasn't been easy to handle. I've been talking to Brian lately; I know exactly what has been happening, and I know Paul left the group in order to be with her..."

"Well, there is your answer; Victoria and Paul are keeping their romance in secret" I said.

"Ugh. Don't you think it's best for him to give up on her? I mean, I'd understand if it was very painful, but he's risking too much"

I had a feeling she came here to convince any of us to encourage Paul to end things with Vicky.

"I'm not sure. Maybe things can work out" I shrugged.

"Things were better for him when he was with me..." She looked down again. "Are you...friends with her? Do you think you can convince her to step back?" She asked as serious as she could be.

I wished she would have never put me in this situation. Paul is my mate, and I would never do such thing; that could hurt him, but in the other hand, if we add the fact that she's pregnant with his kid, this forces me to painfully stay out of this...even if I wish they weren't together...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Omg!!! George likes her! this is going to be good *u* 

sorry for the delay, lovelies. I'm back! better than ever <3

xo.  

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9K 103 26
John Lennon's baby sister can't do anything without his protection, he guards her with his life. But when she falls for longtime friend and John's yo...
Sexy Sadie Bởi Mallory Lane

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

132K 3.9K 46
Sadie Brooks is your average eighteen year-old, living a comfortable-yet-predictable life with her workaholic parents. When her family purchases a h...
3.9K 230 17
What if Paul left before The Beatles were even The Beatles? It's a modern AU where Paul's mother dies giving birth to Mike and Jim blames Mike for he...
7.4K 446 61
It's about a girl that meets a Beatle named Paul McCartney he nice to her and he likes her but she likes an other Beatle named John Lennon that her...