Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

OC×Tim《●11●》

431 5 50
By QueenOfShippers

Prompts:

21. "I came to say goodbye."

52. "You're a wonderful person. Never forget that."

Superheroes

"Have you ever thought about them?"

"Who?"

"Your parents?"

He was silent for a moment.

"I try my very best not to think about them."

Now she was silent.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be."

"But I brought up a touchy subject for you."

The raven haired boy sat up from laying on the grass and looked down upon his girlfriend, a small smile on his face.

"Isabella, it's okay. It truly is. You didn't know."

"But I knew you didn't like them very much." Isabella pointed out, moving one of her hands out from under her red locks of hair to grab hold of the ravens.

"But you don't know that from me."

Isabella paused in her train of thought, trying to come up with an excuse of some sort her smart boyfriend wouldn't be able to dodge.

When she realized she couldn't, she released her other hand from under her head and played with a piece of grass instead.

"I'm still sorry for talking about it." She whispered, her violet eyes glazed over with tears ready to spring. The stars above shimmering to make them look like galaxies.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize so much." Tim whispered back, grabbing hold of her twiddling fingers.

Isabella looked up at him with a smile. "It just feels right."

٪

"Izzy, we're going to be late!" Tim yelled, knocking on one of the many oak doors in Wayne Manor.

"Just a sec!" She called back from her room, and a second later Tim heard a crash. His hand instantly went for the door knob.

"I'm okay!" He heard her call out, and he sighed in relief, pulling his hand off the brass.

Seconds later the door opened, and if Tim were to tell you he wasn't the slightest bit shocked, he would have lied.

There in the doorway stood his girlfriend, Isabella French, in a long, smooth red velvet dress.

She had on matching red velvet lipstick, a slight hint of eyeshadow, some blush, and a small amount of eyeliner.

She had on a pair of silver heels to make her as tall as Tim, and her red hair was pulled back into a bun only the careful hands of Alfred could pull together.

"I'm ready." She told him, knocking him out of his gaze.

"Right. Let's go then."

٪

It was Christmas Eve in Gotham City, and both Isabella French and her boyfriend Tim Drake were making christmas cookies in the kitchen of Wayne Manor.

Well, more like Isabella was making the cookies and Tim was trying to eat some of the cookie dough or frosting.

"Tim, stop eating the ingredients." Isabella giggled as she watched her boyfriend pull out a finger covered in yellow frosting.

"I can't help it. Your baking is so good." Tim whined, before going to lick the finger covered in frosting.

"But I'm making them for tomorrow."

Tim simply shrugged instead and went to wash his hands for the 12th time that night while Isabella was mixing together flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and baking powder.

She had her back to him for two second and the next thing she knows is a whole bunch of flour gets dumped all over her.

"TIMOTHY JACKSON DRAKE!" Isabella screamed as she turned around, to see a rather smug Tim with a half empty bag of flour in his hands.

"This means war!" She cried out, before grabbing some of the flour off her shoulder and packed it together before throwing it at her boyfriend, only to have him dodge it.

٪

Tim was going through many of his cardboard boxes in his room at Wayne Manor, shifting them into different sections of the room, a grim look on his face.

He grabbed different items out of the one in front of him, before he came upon an old photo in a frame.

It was of him and Isabella at their engagement party. He smiled at the memory, tears coming to his vivid blue eyes, staring at the picture.

Jason, Damian, Dick, Alfred, Bruce, Cass, Steph, Artemis, Roy, Garfield, Bart, Jaime, Cassie, Clark, Diana, Dinah, Oliver, Barry, and Wally were all the background of the two, all pointing towards them, large smiles on everyone's faces.

He could distantly hear Isabella's laughter that stood out in the middle of everyone else's, could still feel her cold hand against his own.

Memories of the time together flooded back to him, and it hurt him. His heart felt like it dropped into the pit of his stomach, and he felt distant.

Disconnected from the rest of the world. He felt as if his body was there, but his soul was back in all of the painful memories the photo gave him.

"I love you."

"Yes."

"I can't wait."

"I'm so sorry, Tim."

"I can't do this anymore."

Tim didn't realize how hurt he was until the sound of something breaking brought him back into the real world.

He realized he had broken the picture frame, glass shards embedded in the palm of his hands and scattered across the floor below. But he couldn't care.

The pain on his hands felt numb, as if they weren't there at all.

٪

There were several knocks on his door, and Tim dropped his pencil onto  his report from a previous mission.

"Come in." He called out, assuming it was Alfred. The door opened.

"You have a visitor, sir." Alfred notified the man, who just nodded before getting up from his desk chair.

Alfred led him down the stairs, and the person who stood before him was Isabella herself. Tim smiled at her, but one look at the expression on her face made him grow with worry.

Her face was pale, and her red hair didn't seem to glow like when she was happy. Her eyes held heavy bags under them.

"What's going on?" Tim asked.

"I came to say goodbye." Isabella whispered, looking up at him, her violet eyes seemed to have grown dark.

Tim took a step back in shock. "What?"

The red head started to visibly shake, and she went to take off her engagement ring, before forcefully placing it into his hand.

Before Tim could react the girl burst into tears and ran out of the front door. Tim followed right after he processed everything.

"Isabella wait!"

Isabella turned around, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You're a wonderful person. Never forget that Tim."

He stared at her in shock and watched as she hopped into her blue car before she drove away, her car blending into the darkness of Gotham City.

Tim felt the feeling of numb rush throughout his entire body, the ring in his hand feeling like a dead weight.

So.... that happened. I felt like writing a more emotional chapter today, just because I was very emotional today. *shrugs*

Please people, I need prompts, and I don't want to only depend on my sis DickGraysonFangirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
5.8K 260 19
Dick Grayson's life has never been easy, but he'd like to think it's been going better lately. He's been operating mainly out of Gotham again for alm...
4.7K 61 31
Started: May 8th 2021 Finished: July 21st 2021 [FYI none of these story's match the actual plot line or character traits/age/or time of appearance] ...
234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...