The Waltz (Jotakak)

By Sinnamon_pancake

2 months after returning from Egypt, Jotaro's main school event is happening in a few weeks. The theme is "wa... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Resuming Time
Chapter 2: A Storm's Coming
Chapter 3: A Rude Awakening
CHAPTER UPDATE!!!!!!
Chapter 4: Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 5: Star Dancer
Chapter 6: Mission Failed
Chapter 7: Jotaro Jackson
Chapter 8: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 9: How It's Done
Chapter 10: Schedule
Chapter 11: Everytime We Touch I Swear I Could Die
Chapter 12: Problems
Bonus Chapter: Kid n' Play
Chapter 13: Ouch
Happy Jotakak Week!
Bonus Chapter: I Will Survive
Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night
Chapter 14: Forgetful Mornings
Another Chapter Update!
Chapter 16: Moving Forward
Chapter 17: What?
A/N
Chapter 18: Falling for You
Chapter 19: Love Hotline
Chapter 20: Thoughts
Chapter 21: True Preparation
Chapter 22: Anticipation
A/N
New Update Schedule
Chapter 23: Eyes are the Window to the Soul
Chapter 24: Walking on Eggshells
Chapter 25: Tuesday Nights
Bonus Chapter: Trick for a Treat
A/N
Chapter 26: Notes
Chapter 27: Hold Me Close
Merry Christmas/chapter update
A/N

Chapter 15: Oh! That's a Cheater!

3K 181 196
By Sinnamon_pancake

"What are we gonna do now that we are on a break?" I asked sitting on my bed drinking a glass of water that I had gotten.

"It depends, what time is it?" Kakyoin responded. I glanced down at my watch quickly.

"2:46pm." I stated glancing back at him.

"Alright, so we will take a forty-five minute break and then get back to our lesson for the remaining hour and twenty-nine minutes." Kakyoin mumbled.

"That still doesn't answer my question." I deadpanned.

"I can quickly go to my house and grab my gaming console so we can play a game." He suggested

"Sure." I shrugged.

***Time skip brought to you by gamers***

We were sitting on my floor in front of my TV, it's screen flashing the words Oh! That's a Baseball! Kakyoin had just finished setting up his console and he chose for us to play this game. He pressed the button for the game to start, I chose the team Jaguars and Kakyoin chose the team, Red Dragons. We started playing and I was immediately hit with the intense feeling of nostalgia, except not in a good way.

Every single time I would swing, I would miss. It was just like when I versed Terence D'Arby all over again, and it didn't help that it was the same teams.

"If only Star Platinum's precision worked in video games, what a shame." Kakyoin taunted. It carried on like this for four rounds, the taunting never ceased and I was left cursing under my breathe in embarrassment. That was until I hit one straight on, earning myself a home run. Kakyoin called it luck, but then it kept on happening. Every hit landed in a home run, where the ball was didn't matter because it always seemed to curve into my bat.

     I was shocked but I hid it with a cocky smirk and remarks, Kakyoin on the other hand couldn't hide his shock so well. His mouth was agape for awhile but then he started to get angry. Every time the hall would magically move towards my bat from its previous position he would start shouting at the game in disbelief. Eventually, he lost.

"Looks like I didn't need Star Platinum's precision to beat your ass." I slyly commented, giving him a shit eating grin. Kakyoin was looking down at the ground his face not visible. He didn't lift his head until we heard someone shout an excited 'yes' from outside the door. It was without a doubt the old man.

     Kakyoin stood up and briskly made his way to my door slamming it open. There he was, the old man was standing right in front of Kakyoin, he seemed to be shrinking under Kakyoin's gaze. I noticed that Kakyoin's head was angled down at the old man's arm, I looked and was horrified to see Hermit Purple's vines. I followed Kakyoin's head as he followed the vines all the way to where they were behind the TV.

     That explains why I was doing so well in the game. It was the old man's Hermit Purple. Kakyoin and I were so focused on the game that we hadn't noticed the vines that were attached to the TV. How did he even know that we were playing a video game? How am I supposed to explain to Kakyoin that I wasn't cheating?

     I looked at Kakyoin and watched as he slowly turned his head back to the doorway only to look down the hall. I could hear loud and fast footsteps, so he ran away. I can't say I'm surprised, what an idiot. I heard Kakyoin take a deep breathe from the doorway. He then turned around to face me, and started walking in my direction slowly.

"So, you cheated." Kakyoin's voice sounded cold, yet he was giving me a close eyed smile. "I thought I knew you better than that Kujo, to think that you would cheat to win a simple game." He was now standing directly in front of me, my head tilted all the way back to get a look at his face.

"I can explain-" I was silenced by Kakyoin's finger on my mouth.

"Shh, I don't listen to cheaters." he removed his finger from my mouth and stood back up from his bent over position. "Now, because of this event, our break is officially over."

"What! You said we had forty-five minutes!" I protested, I was quickly shut up by Kakyoin sending a glare my way.

"Stand up so we can start." Kakyoin folded his arms tapping his foot impatiently. I stood up dusting myself off. "We are going to continue what you were doing before the break." I walked to the center of my room as Kakyoin made his way of to the record player. I got into position with Star Platinum and waited for the classical music to fill the room like usual.

     Once it started Star and I continued from where we left off. I had no problem lifting my feet, but I still had trouble with putting them too close together. I stopped for a couple seconds and took a few breaths. I collected myself and started the step again. I ended up placing my feet in a decent spot. I'm almost there.

     I stepped so that my feet were too far apart a couple times, and sometimes they were too close. Even so, I was getting closer. Finally I had stepped in the perfect place. I did it once, then again, and then another time. Now every time I stepped to the side my feet were in the perfect position. The music stopped and I looked over at a smiling Kakyoin.

"Good job Jotaro! Since you have the move down, let's practice it together." Kakyoin restarted the record and got into position with me. I then remembered how much harder it was to do this step with Kakyoin. The sweating, and rising body temperature did nothing to help me with my dancing. Especially his gaze, those eyes that suck me in like a black hole. His body takes my mind off of what my next move is supposed to be, I mean how could I not get distracted by his curves? My heart also beats so fast that I feel like I could have a heart attack at any moment.

     At least I can say I was able to dance with Kakyoin without getting these symptoms successfully once. Although, I did get this warm feeling in my chest, but that was about it. I did my best to dance with Kakyoin trying my best to ignore these feelings like usual, they got in my way a couple times causing me to accidentally step on his foot, make me lose balance by stepping too close together, or dragging my feet again. However, like usual, we got it after a good while.

     We pulled apart and I felt like I could breathe again, but there was also this feeling of disappointment.

"I know I said it before, but good job Jotaro! I'm really proud of you, you have come a long way!" Kakyoin complimented me, giving me a large genuine smile.

"It's all thanks to my teacher. Without him, I'd be lost." After saying that sentence I felt like it meant more than what I had originally anticipated. I guess without him, I'd be lost from a lot of things. Kakyoin means a lot to me.

"Oh Jotaro, you flatter me too much." Kakyoin laughed lightly looking away from me, but I could see red dusting his cheeks and ears. I wonder if I mean a lot to Kakyoin too? "Since you did so well with the lesson today, we can take the remaining time that I'm here for to use as a break, since I cut the other one short." Kakyoin said looking at me now.

"Alright, what should we do?" I asked.

"I don't really feel like playing Oh! That's a Baseball, how about F-Mega?" He proposed.

"Alright, as long as I can pick what we do for our break tomorrow." I responded.

"Deal." Kakyoin then sat in front of the TV and set up F-Mega. I ultimately failed at the game, this time I got no help from the old man. I had to sit and watch Kakyoin destroy me over and over again until he checked the time and said he had to go. He shut off the console and wrapped it up.

"I'll be heading home now, today was a lot of fun! I'll see you tomorrow!" He gave me a small wave like usual and left. This is by far the best Saturday I've had in a awhile.

.~*~.

1510 words

(Unedited)

First weekend lesson was successful I'd say! Now there are only 5 days until the school event, I'm super excited! Once again I'm so sorry for the late update, I had a really busy week. I will update on Sunday this week again. So, until next time!

~Author-chan

Continue Reading