Demon Calling You

By BloodyAppleNote

Mysterious things are happening around the world. First is the organization called "Children of Death God" a... More

Demon and Shinigami
Demon's not Demon?
The New Captain
The Test that Lasted a Month
Shooting Star and Red Thorns
Master of Children of Death God
The Droplet Copies
Bloody Festival
The Bloody Festival Continues Badly
EXCLUSIVE WARNING!!! xD
The White Cloudy Mist

The Queen of Un-Peaceful Nights

280 6 5
By BloodyAppleNote

This is the last chapter, but get ready for the next book of "Demon Calling You" series! It's called "Demon Calling You: Eleven drops of Madness". But, to make this happen, please vote, comment on this book, or become a fan to help me write the next new book in time.

- BloodyAppleNote

_______________________________________________________________________________

A black portal opened on a brick wall and Demon landed on her butt on the ground. She stands up and wipes off her clothes. "Next time I should find a better landing."

Demon looks around the area that's she in. A dark ally. She looks up at the stars shining in the black sky. She shook her head sadly and walked out of the ally.

As Demon walks out of the ally she sees cars zooming by on the fast roads of neon lights. People started pushing her into different directions. Demon cursed. "Why is people these days in a rush?"

She pushed threw the crowd and stands at the edge of the road, waving her hand. "Taxi!" she yelled.

A yellow taxi pulled into the curb close to her. Demon opened the door and set herself down on the seat.

The driver looked at her. "Where to?"

She folds her arms and closed her eyes. "Midnight Lover Club."

The driver's eyebrow went up. "That's a night club. Not a place for kids like you."

Demon's eyes opened and then glared at him. "I'm 21 years old, you idiot." Demon lied about her age.

The driver looked at her for a while and then started driving. "Okay then." Buying the lie.

Demon settles herself near the window. Looking at all of the neon lights go by. Slowly closing her eyes without knowing.

"Miss. Miss?"

Demon woke up. She found herself leaning on the taxi's window on her arm. Demon sits up wiping her eyes. "Um...yes?" she mumbled.

"We're here." said the driver.

Demon looked out of the window and saw red neon lights with hearts around, "Midnight Lover Club".

She hand the driver some cash. "Thanks." She said as she walks out of the taxi and into the night club.

The hostess were wearing sexy bunny suits and serving their customers with some wine and alcohol. Demon looked farther down into a corner with at least seven men crowding over a woman with orange hair and green eyes. Her bunny suit showing her curves of her body and her breast showing the size.

Demon's eye twitched. "Who's this woman sitting in my chair?"

Then a bartender motioned Demon to come closer. She did and sat down on one of the stools.

"You shouldn't be saying those things to our top hostess." He whispered.

Demon didn't whisper back. "I don't give a damn!" she yelled and slammed her hand on the bar table. Everyone in the room got silent and stared at Demon. The woman with orange hair glared at her.

"What's a child like you doing here?" she asked.

Demon stands up and glares back. "I'm not a child. I'm 21 years old."

The women laughed. "And I'm 32."

Everyone laughed at Demon. She didn't explode in anger. "What's an old hag like you doing here?"

Then the room made an 'Oooo' sound. Demon folds her arms and looks around. "Is there anyone here from two years ago?"

A couple of host and hostess raised their hands. Demon nodded her head. "I'm the 'Midnight Demon' that went missing."

Everyone went quite again, the host and hostess that raised their hands gasped and some of the new hostess laughed and so did the woman with orange hair.

A host with long black hair and brown eyes, and white and black long jacket, glared at her. "Shut up Charelet. She's had more customers than you."

Charelet stopped and stared at Demon. "You're really 'that' woman?"

Demon leaned on the closest wall and nodded her head. "What Jiro said is true."

Charelet moved out of the seat and smirked. "Let's see your charm work on my customers."

Demon just stared at her. She then walked into the girl's changing room. Hostesses were changing into their outfit for their shift. They turned around to look at her and recognized her. They gave her outfits that suit her taste. She took one that looked like the outfit she wore the last time she was here.

Demon walked out and many hosts dropped their mouth. A lot of hostesses gasped.

Demon wore a plaid red skirt with black suspenders, a plaid frilly red bra, a black ribbon around her neck, a red leather jacket, red and black stripped stockings, and a red rose on her head with black thorns.

Charelet looked blank at her outfit. Demon ignored her and walked to a boy that looks like he's in his teen.

His brown eyes looked worried as she walks closer to him. Demon slowly sat down on his legs. As she moves a part of the boy's brown bangs away from his face, she saw his shocked face as she touched him. The boy touched Demon's hand. "Your hand feels so cold."

Demon nodded her head. "Only guys like you can warm my hands and my cold heart."

She moved down to his neck and licked it. He jerked a little. Demon moved her face away. "What's your name?"

"Jake."

"Oh, an American." She licks her lips. "This should be fun."

She smashed her lips on Jake's and then they went into a tongue twisting kiss.

Jake moved away for some breaths. "What's...your...name?" he said in his breaths.

"Demon is my name only here, in the nightclub." Demon lied again. She smiled. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. The kiss continued and Jake slowly moved to her back to unclip her bra strap, Jiro stopped him.

"That's enough. Don't you remember where you're at?"

Jake looked around and then blushed. "Sorry."

Charelet looked pissed off and then went to the girl's changing room.

Jake stood up and gave some money to Demon. Demon took it and put it in her bra, as she did Jiro looked away to give her some privacy. She smirked. "Jealous?"

"Maybe." He said folding his arms. "Anyways, you made a deal with me two years ago. Make it up."

Demon smiled. "I'll come over tonight. Sounds good?"

Jiro turns to face her and nods his head yes.

"DEMON~!"

Demon shivered at the voice. "Not him again."

A man that looked like he's in his 20's, dark green hair, and wears glasses, ran over to Demon with open arms. Demon tried to run from him, but he caught her in his arms.

He squished her tightly that she couldn't even breathe. "Manager...let go!" Demon tried to breathe the words.

Manger let go and Demon fell onto the floor. His golden eyes looked at hers. "You've been having a long vacation, Demon."

"You know how the organization wants me to come back." She said.

"What organization?" Jiro asked.

Demon elbowed his stomach. "It's the deal we made, remember?"

Jiro nodded his head yes and hold his stomach.

Everyone wondered what the Manager was talking about, until he told them to get back to work.

Demon put her hands on her hips. "Why not join my team?"

Manager shook his head. "I like a peaceful immortal life. Thank you very much."

He started to walk away. "The White Cloudy Mist is rising as we know it, Minori." Demon said.

Manger Minori stopped and faced her. "What is my weapon?"

Demon smiled. "A katanna, your favorite."

Minori smiled and waved. "See you tomorrow."

Demon and Jiro walked out of the Midnight Lover Club and took a taxi to Jiro's fancy hotel room.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hisoka waits for Shinji and Rimu to walk up the three stairs at burning heat of the sun. He sets his suit case near a door with a number 32 on it. He rumbles threw his pocket to find the letter that the land lord gave him.

The letter had no address and no sender. He opened the letter and looked shocked. It's from Demon. It said that she will recruit some members in our team and that she'll be joining us in about a year.

Hisoka sighed. Why can't Demon finish this mission by herself? Hisoka thought.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Rimu-"

Hisoka saw Rimu carrying luggage's, that Hisoka couldn't see his head. "Is that all of your stuff?!" he exclaimed.

Rimu poke his head to the side. "Nope, half of it is Shinji's."

Shinji stood at the railing and was smoking. He looked over and saw that Hisoka looked mad. "What? My hands were tired." He said.

Hisoka swiped the cigarette out of Shinji's mouth. "The land lord told us not to smoke!"

Then he pointed at Rimu. "And what type of brother does this to his younger brother?!"

Shinji shrugged and grabbed his stuff from Rimu. Hisoka calmed down and unlocked the door to the apartment. Rats ran out of the door and some spiders and bugs came out to. Hisoka hold the door knob, shocked at the sight.

His shock got worse as he looks inside. Spider webs on every corner of the room. Rat droppings on the carpet. The apartment looked like it was about to fall down, even the floor.

"What was Demon thinking?!" he yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
284K 13.7K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
266K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
913K 31K 111
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...