The Test that Lasted a Month

"So." said Rimu. Shinji, Rimu, and Hisoka were standing in the middle of an old park next to the water fountain. Shinigami was nearby and was staring into space. Rimu continued, "When do we start our Vice-Captain test?"

Shinigami looks over at Rimu. "You guys start now."

Shinji and Hisoka looked shocked. So was Rimu. "Wait don't we get a practice test before we do the real thing?!"

Shinigami just sighed. "I am fully aware, that you guys are ready."

Shinji and Rimu understood what he meant. Hisoka, on the other hand was new to half of this. Shinigami knew that. He turns around to face all three of them. "I have seen all of your tests from when you were in Crescent School. Shinji and Hisoka had all aced their tests."

Rimu looked worried, but Shinigami continued. "I know Rimu didn't do well on all of his tests, but that doesn't matter. This test is based on strength, thinking, magic, and making a weapon."

Rimu sighed in relief, because he hated paper tests. Shinji asked Shinigami, "How long will this test be and what's the possibility for us to survive?" 

"40 out of 100 is the chance that you will survive." Shinigami walks over to the water fountain and placed his hand on the water. "Miki, come." 

The fountain stopped working after what he said. Then a big splash of water went up into the air. Someone came out. The person was a women wearing nothing and had a heart on her chest that it looked like it was about to break. She landed right next to Shinigami. The water cleared away when it fall down from the sky. All three of them noticed that stranger didn't look a person, but a fairy. The fairy wrapped her arms around Shinigami's arm and leaned on him with her spiky blue and green head phones 

"Are we going to have some fun master?" She said as she looks up at Shinigami and smiles. 

Shinigami pushes the women with black hair away from his arm. "No, you are going with these boys to the training grounds. You have to test them if one of them is worthy being Vice-Captain, Miki." 

Miki smiled more. "Oh goody, you're a Captain now!" 

Her back had one purple rose, a black rose, a green rose, and a light blue rose with dark blue spots on it. Miki closed her eyes. The black rose multiplied on half on one wing and the other half the purple rose multiplied also. The other wing did the same thing with the green rose and the light blue rose with dark blue spots. Miki opened her milky brown eyes. Shinigami grins and then looks at the boys.

"I know that you guys think that she's a fairy."

"Don't get me mixed up with those short dumbbells!" Miki yelled.

Shinigami glared at Miki. She made a motion that she zipped her mouth. He continued. "Anyways, she's a..."

He stopped and then just smiles. "Actually your test is to figure out what she is and why I'm her master."

Miki laughed. "You forgot that they have to fight my friends."

"Oh, you're right."

Hisoka and Shinji looked nervous, except for Rimu because he was sleeping on the bench. Shinigami puts out his hands. "Give me your weapons so that I can upgrade them for your fight."

Shinji takes out his gun and Hisoka just shrugs. "I don't have one."

Shinigami sighed. "What weapon do you have in mind?"

"I think a whip, would do good."

Shinigami walks over to Rimu and punches his stomach. Rimu wakes up holding his stomach. "Give me your gun, Rimu."