EXCLUSIVE WARNING!!! xD

PLEASE BECOME A FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT! SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS BOOK! 

Now here's the exclusive for the next book after Demon Calling You.  

Demon Calling You: Eleven Drops of Madness 

*unknown POV (hahaha like that? you have to get ready for the next book, but yes l need the votes and fans to make this to happen)* 

I glided across the classroom. Finding one person in one classroom can be a challenge. When there's girls asking me to hang out later on today and when guys try to confess their love to me, is a challenge every step that I take. 

There, in the corner is my boyfriend, Hisoka hanging out with his friends. His beautiful long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes shine every time he smiles beautifully. His two close friends is Shinji, messy short jet black hair, dark purple eyes, and basically gets in trouble allot. Rimu the other close friend, short spiky blonde hair, same eye color as Shinji, they're twins I think and he loves sweets. 

I walk over to Hisoka with a smile. 

He smiles back and then it disappears when class stared. I walk over to my seat and sit down ready for Sensei to teach. 

Sensei stands there saying nothing. She straightens her skirt and pushes her glasses up. "Today we are having a transfer student from London." 

The class quiets down and I waited to see this new person. 

The sliding door opened and our school's girl winter uniform came out. A girl with wing like jet black hair walked out. About four feet high and her eyes look like actual gold. She bows down. "I'm Emiko Atasugui, nice to meet you!" 

I looked over at Hisoka to see what he thinks of Emiko. His face looked like he was the happiest boy. 

I lean in. "Hisoka, you okay?" 

Hisoka jerks away from looking at Emiko. "Yeah, it's just it's been a long time since I last saw her." 

"Okay." 

"Why you ask?" Hisoka smiles, but it's not his usual smile. I didn't anwer and didn't smile back. I look over at Shinji and Rimu. They're both staring weirdly at the new girl. What is up with this new girl? My boyfriend that I dated for like about a year and his best friends, suddenly acted weird when Emiko the new girl shows up. 

As I sit there daydreaming what the three boys are going to act next, Emiko walks over and sits down in the empty seat next to me. I look over her and she smiled. 

Emiko puts out her hand. "Hi nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully. 

She grabs my hand and then my sight went blurry to dark.