Shooting Star and Red Thorns

Shinji wakes up at the sound of a twig that braked. He looks up and sees Iris’s two guns pointing at him. Shinji sighed. “Don’t you think this is a little unfair?”

 Iris moves her guns away. “True.”

 Shinji stands up. “Thanks.”

 “Are you done now?” Iris points her guns at Shinji and then shoots. He doges the two green burst bullets. Shinji lands on the grass and slide his foot to trip Iris. Instead she jumped and then points her guns at Shinji. Shinji tries to move away, but Iris stomped on his chest so that he couldn’t move. “Now you have no where to run.”

 Shinji takes out Star Dust and points at Iris. She laughed. “There aren’t any bullets in that thing!”

 Shinji’s spirit power was growing. “Shooting Star!” he yelled. A burst of blue light shot Iris. She screamed as green blood dripped onto the ground. Iris holds her stomach to stop the bleeding. Shinji was surprised to see a small hole in her stomach. He stands up points Star Dust at Iris’s head.  “Tell me about Miki and Shinigami’s relationship.”  He glared down at her so that she knows that he was serious. “Miki was hunted by humans, because they thought that we Florestas were devils. Shinigami was there to save her from extinction. Then we four, was found by Miki. Her powers are stronger than all four of us. In the end, we called her our queen and Shinigami, master.” Iris coughed some green blood. Shinji kneels down and rips his shirt and covers Iris’s wound.

As Shinji wraps the cloth around her waste, Iris said, “How did you use your weapon?”

Shinji ties the last knot. “I just concentrated on my spirit power and then I heard a voice saying, ‘Shooting Star’. Then I shot it and yelled it.”

Iris smiled. “There’s another technique for that gun, but master Shinigami will train you for it.”

Shinji stands up holding Iris arm to support her. “Can you take us back?”

“Yes” Iris pointed her finger at the grass. The grass slowly grew and made a door shape. Iris opened the door and both of them walked threw it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Miki looked at Shinigami’s sleeping face. His face showed nothing but being bored. “When’s the last time I saw your sleeping face?” she asked. Miki moved a part of Shinigami’s white hair in front of his eyes away. Her hands glided down Shinigami’s face and then stopped on his lips. Miki slowly moved in until she was about an inch away. Shinigami’s eyes went opened his eyes. Miki yelped and jumped backwards. “You...you...you’re awake this whole time?” Miki looked shock. Shinigami rubbed his eyes and stands up from his chair.

“I was awake, when you started touching my face.” He said.

Shinigami walks over to the sleeping Faylinn.  He stands there listening to her breathing in and out.

“Hey, Faylinn wake up.” He said. Shinigami’s temper grew and grew every time he called her name to wake up.

Shinigami gave up and bonks her head. Faylinn awakes from her sleep and rubs her head on the place where he bonked her.

“What is it master?” she asked.

Shinigami glared at Faylinn as if she did something wrong. “You’ve been sleeping and you haven’t noticed that Rimu is injured after your fight.”

Faylinn looked shocked and ran out of the door with the first aid kit. Miki and Shinigami stared at the door. Miki walked over to Shinigami and hugged his arm.

“You know Faylinn was also hurt, Shinigami.”

Shinigami walks back to his armchair and lets Miki sit side ways on his as he sits down. Miki placed her head on his chest and listens to his heartbeat. It’s so calm. Miki closed her eyes. I can listen to his heart forever.