The White Cloudy Mist

Thank you for all the votes, comments and being a fan! I will continue this story, so I hope you enjoy this! - BloodyAppleNote

_____________________________________________________________________________

Demon wakes up finding herself with flowers and balloons in the organization hospital room that she was in. Saying 'Get well soon'. Demon sat up from the bed and in the piles of flowers and gifts. She found Rimu, Shinji, and Hisoka sleeping. Demon looked around the room again and found a person sleeping on the floor. Wearing an agent suit, long red hair in a pony tail, and wearing sunglasses.

Demon smirked. She leans in from the edge of the bed to face Matt. "Hey, wake up sleepy head."

Matt rolled over facing away from her. An anger pulse popped onto her head. Demon stands up and hits Matt with her pillow.

His sunglasses fall off and jerked up, rubbing his head. "You're awake."

Demon folds her arms glaring down at him. "What does it look like dumbbell?"

He smiles. "Well, you've been sleeping for a month, after that incident at the festival."

"Really?" She moved her black bangs away from her eyes.

Matt stands up and straightens his black coat. "Well, mostly all the guys in the organization gave you all this."

Demon smirked. "Even you?"

Matt loosened his black tie, like he was embarrassed. "Maybe..."

Demon points at the big balloon with a bunch of hearts on it saying, 'Hope you get better! - Matt'.

She looks back at Matt smirking and seeing him blush a little. Demon laughed and tried to get up, but still felt the pang of pain on her back. She grabbed her back and cursed. As she cursed and Matt grabbed her shoulders to set her down on the bed. He pulls the covers over her and fluffs her pillow for her.

Demon glances over to Matt. "Let me talk to Master."

Matt shook his head. "I don't think he'll come out of the meeting room to visit you."

"Now, you're wrong."

Matt and Demon turned to the door to find Master standing there. Demon smiled. "Hello, Master."

"Hello, Demon I hope you're feeling better." Master pulls a chair close to the bed that Demon was sitting in.

She motions Matt to wake up the guys and leave her with Master. He nodded and bonked all three of the boy's heads.

Shinji glared at him. "What are you doing here?!"

Matt folded his arms and glared back. "I was wondering the same for you, because you three are like glue stuck to Demon."

"Well, we're her Vice-Captains, what do you expect us to do?!"

Before a fight broke out between them, Hisoka and Rimu pulled them out of the room. Master laughed at this event and Demon just sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, for what just happened."

Master smiles. "No, it's hilarious watching your Vice-Captains and Vice-Captain Matt trying to get along."

Demon smiles to. "They're fun to mess with."

"Well, you're lucky to have them as close comrades and friends."

Demon closed her eyes as she smiles. "Yes."

Master smiled and then it disappeared to make him look serious. "The research team found the two white dragon's bodies and they found Mist Crystals in their throats and their hearts."