The Queen of Un-Peaceful Nights

This is the last chapter, but get ready for the next book of "Demon Calling You" series! It's called "Demon Calling You: Eleven drops of Madness". But, to make this happen, please vote, comment on this book, or become a fan to help me write the next new book in time.

- BloodyAppleNote

_______________________________________________________________________________

A black portal opened on a brick wall and Demon landed on her butt on the ground. She stands up and wipes off her clothes. "Next time I should find a better landing."

Demon looks around the area that's she in. A dark ally. She looks up at the stars shining in the black sky. She shook her head sadly and walked out of the ally.

As Demon walks out of the ally she sees cars zooming by on the fast roads of neon lights. People started pushing her into different directions. Demon cursed. "Why is people these days in a rush?"

She pushed threw the crowd and stands at the edge of the road, waving her hand. "Taxi!" she yelled.

A yellow taxi pulled into the curb close to her. Demon opened the door and set herself down on the seat.

The driver looked at her. "Where to?"

She folds her arms and closed her eyes. "Midnight Lover Club."

The driver's eyebrow went up. "That's a night club. Not a place for kids like you."

Demon's eyes opened and then glared at him. "I'm 21 years old, you idiot." Demon lied about her age.

The driver looked at her for a while and then started driving. "Okay then." Buying the lie.

Demon settles herself near the window. Looking at all of the neon lights go by. Slowly closing her eyes without knowing.

"Miss. Miss?"

Demon woke up. She found herself leaning on the taxi's window on her arm. Demon sits up wiping her eyes. "Um...yes?" she mumbled.

"We're here." said the driver.

Demon looked out of the window and saw red neon lights with hearts around, "Midnight Lover Club".

She hand the driver some cash. "Thanks." She said as she walks out of the taxi and into the night club.

The hostess were wearing sexy bunny suits and serving their customers with some wine and alcohol. Demon looked farther down into a corner with at least seven men crowding over a woman with orange hair and green eyes. Her bunny suit showing her curves of her body and her breast showing the size.

Demon's eye twitched. "Who's this woman sitting in my chair?"

Then a bartender motioned Demon to come closer. She did and sat down on one of the stools.

"You shouldn't be saying those things to our top hostess." He whispered.

Demon didn't whisper back. "I don't give a damn!" she yelled and slammed her hand on the bar table. Everyone in the room got silent and stared at Demon. The woman with orange hair glared at her.

"What's a child like you doing here?" she asked.

Demon stands up and glares back. "I'm not a child. I'm 21 years old."

The women laughed. "And I'm 32."

Everyone laughed at Demon. She didn't explode in anger. "What's an old hag like you doing here?"

Then the room made an 'Oooo' sound. Demon folds her arms and looks around. "Is there anyone here from two years ago?"

A couple of host and hostess raised their hands. Demon nodded her head. "I'm the 'Midnight Demon' that went missing."