Demon's not Demon?

Where am I? Demon's spirit was floating in pitch black. She slowly landed. A checkered floor tile appeared when she landed. Weird place, Demon thought. Is this Wonderland?

"Now that's not nice thing to say."

Demon turns around and sees a pink rabbit with a black top hat and a checkered tie. The rabbit's eyes were pitching black like the room that she was in. Demon opens her mouth, but not a word came out. The pink rabbit laughed.

"You can't talk with your mouth, but with your mind."

This was making no sense to Demon. What's a talking rabbit doing here?

"Oh, I hate standing up." The rabbit snapped his fingers. Two red velvet chairs and a black round table appeared from three small puffs of pink smoke. "Now, now, sit down."

Demon walks over to one the chairs and sits down. The pink rabbit jumped and landed on the other chair. The rabbit snapped his fingers and two pink teacups appeared with tea in it.

"Care for tea?" asked the pink rabbit and then takes a sip from his tea.

This is crazy. I have to go back to my team. Demon stands up and walks away.

"But don't you want to stay and find out what happened to Kiyoshi?"

Demon runs back to the table and slams her hands onto the table. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

The rabbit clapped his hands. "Oh goody, you can talk without thought!"

Demon opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out. Again.

"Aww, too bad." The rabbit sips some more of his tea.

Demon sat down on the chair and folds her arms. Now I really think I'm in Wonderland, and that the pink rabbit is the crazy rabbit at the tea party.

This made the pink rabbit angry that his eyes turned red. He jumps onto the black round table and points his finger at Demon, it looked like he was about to her poke eye. 

"NOW LISTEN HERE, I'M NOT THAT CRAZY RABBIT FROM WONDERLAND! SO YOU SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"

The pink rabbit's eyes turned back to pitch black and took a big breath. "Well times up."

Demon looked startled. Wait, what do you mean times up?! I thought  you wanted to tell me about Kiyoshi?!

The pink rabbit takes out a red button from underneath from his top hat.

"Bye, bye." He pushes the button. A hole opened underneath Demon's chair. Demon reached up and grabs the edge. Demon's eyes got watery. No, I want to see Kiyoshi! Please! 

Demon lost her grip. The rabbit laughed. "You'll see me next time."

______________________________________________________________________________

Demon's eyes opened. She tries to get up, but then notice why. Hisoka was holding her left hand and Shinji was holding her right hand. Rimu was sleeping on a leather couch with a bunch of ice cream wrappers. Demon looked around where she was. I'm in the organization hospital room.

Rimu wakes up. "Oh, hey Demon. You were out for a long time."

He takes out a melon ice cream and holds it in front of Demon.

"Thanks Rimu, but my hands are gripped by these two."

"Here."  Rimu walks over to Shinji and leans to his ear. "SHINJI WAK-"