Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 31: Final Rival

1K 77 61
By Shi-Bii

"Oh....It looks like you are smarter than what I have thought, I didn't except this from you." Kai said. "Well, a man that weights around 80 Kg collapsed on the ground, how wouldn't I notice anything? And I can't  just remove the possibility of you being the murderer, since your birth mother was a one too...." Yeonjun said.

Kai's eyes became cold as he glared at Yeonjun. "How...."

"I know many other things about you too....but know I am 100% sure they are true, since the moment you told me you got a threat while no other student got one. You were behind every death in the school." Yeonjun said.

Kai started walking toward Yeonjun ignoring the gun that was pointed at his head.

"Don't worry man, I thought it would be great to battle you, I mean, Park Chanyeol, the greatest mafia was beaten by you and his non biological younger brother got killed by your hands. Only me and MR. Jung know you are the killer." Yeonjun said.

"Are you taking me as a joke?" Kai asked. "Maybe, I just want something exciting without any help from any other person." Yeonjun said.

"But this is sad, you will never tell anyone else about me, you know you are not getting outside here alive." Kai said.

"We will see about that.....But I was right, the murderer is a guy and you stalk Y/N because you love her!" Yeonjun said. "I can't wait to tell her all about your dirty work....."

Kai got very angry and started running toward Yeonjun, he avoided all the bullets even though it was very hard and almost impossible.

Kai kicked Yeonjun's arm and made his drop his gun. He quickly kicked it away and tried to stab Yeonjun with his knife in his chest but Yeonjun held Kai's hand to prevent him.

Yeonjun punched Kai's face strongly causing him to fall on the ground.

Kai's nose was bleeding and he felt a lot of pain. He tried to pick the knife up but Yeonjun was faster. He picked up the knife and pointed it at Kai's eye as Kai held Yeonjun's hand.

Kai used this as a chance and kicked Yeonjun in his stomach.

Yeonjun fell near the couch, he looked for something to hit Kai with quickly and held the table beside him. He used all his strength and threw it on Kai.

Kai fell down on the ground and yelped in pain. The both exchanged glares between them for few seconds.

"I....will be honest.....It looks like I have underestimated you, Choi Yeonjun." Kai said through clenched teeth.

"And it looks like I overestimated you." Yeonjun said as he started to walk closer to Kai. "I got excited when I heard you killed Renjun and expected more than this...."

"I killed many people over the last three months to be Y/N.....and a stupid ass like you won't stop me!" Kai said. "Aww.....do you think cursing someone might actually help you?" Yeonjun asked in a sarcastic tone. "Will you cry now?"

Kai's eyes got darker as he silently got up and walked toward Yeonjun.

Yeonjun tried to hit him with the knife but Kai dodged it at an incredible speed and snapped away the knife from his hand.

Kai tried to hit Yeonjun's face and caused a cut on his face. He punched Yeonjun's face strongly and kicked him so that he would fall down.

"Your turn in asking questions is done, it's my turn now...." Kai said as he got on top off Yeonjun who lied down.

"How did you know about all this bullshit? How did you know that someone was stalking Y/N??" Kai asked. "Did you think that I would tell you the answers? Fool..." Yeonjun said.

"JUST TELL ME NOW!" "You are really stupid, HueningKai....I am obviously not going to tell you, even if it means my death."

Kai was filled with anger and started to punch Yeonjun's face multiple times.

"Tell me...."

Kai punched Yeonjun again.

"I will remain silent until the moment of my death...." Yeonjun coughed some blood.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW!"

Yeonjun only laughed as he starred at Kai. "No..."

Kai was so done and placed the knife in Yeonjun's chest.

"You....w....on't....win in.....the....end....." Yeonjun smiled as he coughed blood and slowly died.

'It was obvious he won't speak so I....'

Kai threw the knife on the ground and stretched his hands.

"At least....I defeated my last rival...." Kai smiled again at the thought of it.

He looked at the living room and saw all the mess there because od his fight with Yeonjun.

"I have to clean everything up before I go to sleep......."

🤡🔪🎈

After Kai was done cleaning everything up, he drafted into a long deep sleep because he was very tired.

Since the day he killed Renjun, he never saw X-Kai again, but today, he returned again after two months.

"It has been a while, right?" X-Kai said as he approached Kai in the middle of black space that was endless with nothing other than Kai and X-kai in it.

"I thought I killed you..." Kai said as he glared. "JUST GO TO HELL!"

X-Kai laughed a bit. "I don't like it when someone gives me orders.....specially when it is someone as pathetic as you." X-Kai said.

"What do you want from me?" Kai asked. "Nothing...I just thought you gave up on killing people and decided to be a 'new bright' person..." X-Kai said.

Kai sighed as he felt very scared. "I like that look, I like it when I come to hunt you and see you this desperate, and you can't just kill me or get rid of me...." X-Kai said.

"Leave me alone!!" Kai cried. "No, it's funny, just when I am about to predict your future, your face goes paaaaaale and your hands shake." X-Kai started to laugh, this time his body and face was complete, it was as if Kai was looking at himself in the mirror.

"I won't listen to you or your stupid predictions! I am not losing Y/N or her love! I will never!" Kai said. "I can give you an advice.....did you hear about the rumored ghost in the old school building, so you know who it is?" X-Kai asked.

"Who?" "It's your mothers first victim.....the first girl to get ever killed in the 80s......The first of many victims.....If you truly want to change, why don't you pay her a visit?" X-Kai said.

"Why do you want me to do this?" "Because I want you to trust me..." "Wai-"

"Sleep tight..."

With that, X-Kai slowly disappeared and Kai woke up while sweating insanely. There was that uncomfortable nervousness in him. It was few other minutes until he clames down and slept again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1K 13
"Me fall in love with you!? Tch.. you know, maybe I actually do" β€’~β€’ Y/n a new student in Akademi High who is quite interesting.. had caught the atte...
13.5K 378 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me πŸ₯Ί ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ...
114K 5.5K 61
⚠Warning: This story contains dark and heavy themes, read the warnings beforehand and take care of your mental health⚠ A boy with a high school crush...
191K 4.3K 29
After weeks of horrific torture I was finally rescued but that dam stitched up asshole Dabi ran away with my love (Y/N) ... I'll kill him and bring...