Secrets (Derek Hale)

FangirlQueen101 által

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... Több

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

The start of a school Nightmare

936 23 2
FangirlQueen101 által

(Elena Outfit)

'What are you doing here?' Stiles asks when I I get out of my car.

'Helping.' 

'No it could be dangerous.'

'Well if it wasn't I wouldn't be here.'

'Lena-'

'Stiles I can take care of myself.'

'Fine.' Stiles grumbles and then Derek pulls up in his Camaro, Stiles gives the car an unhappy look which makes me smirk slightly.

'Where's my boss?' Scott asks.

'He's in the back.' Derek says, I. glance through the window to see Deaton still tied up and his mouth duck-taped, he's slumped in a very uncomfortable looking position too.

'Oh he looks comfortable.' Stiles says sarcastically.

'Yeah it's like five star hotel quality.' I say with a small smirk.

'Come on.' Scott says 

'Hey, wait. What are you doing?' Derek asks. 

'You said I was linked with the alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right.' Scott says and he and Stiles starts walking to the building but they stop when they realise I'm not fallowing, the two look over at me who's leaning against me car examining my dark coloured painted nails.

'Elena?' Scott asks and I look up.

'Go ahead, I'll keep an eye on Deaton.....and Hale.' I say and Scott nods before continuing on to the school, Stiles hesitates before sending a glare towards Derek and fallowing his friend. There's a silence after the two boys successfully brakes into the school, I sigh leaning my head back and closing my eyes, I'm quite tired and wouldn't mind going to bed.

Hopefully this'll go quickly and I can be home and sleeping within the hour.

'Your tired.' Derek's smooth voice says and I open my eyes, he's leaning against his own car door, his clear green eyes locked on me.

'A little bit.' I say shrugging. 

'You should sleep more.' Derek says and I roll my eyes.

'Thank you Dr Hale, that thought never occurred to me.' I say sarcastically.

'Well it's comforting to know that despite everything your sarcasm is still intact.' Derek says sarcastically.

'Yeah....that's not going away soon, or ever.' I say and Derek shakes his head, that's when a strangled cry like a goose being strangled whilst his feathers are being plucked out sounds over the intercom. 

'You've got to be kidding me.' Derek mumbles shaking his head.

'Well now I know what a strangled goose sounds like whilst his feathers are being plucked.' I mumble and Derek gives me a look to which I just shrug innocently. A few seconds later another howl emits from the speaker, deep, loud and slightly powerful. I push myself off of my car taking a few steps forward whilst looking around. I look over at Derek who also looks over at me our eyes meeting.

'Whatever happens....just try to stay alive.' Derek says before looking away and I frown slightly, Stiles and Scott walk back to us looking proud but Derek looks ready for murder.

'I'm gonna kill both of you!' Derek says and I smirk, hey look at that I read his expression correctly. Yay me.

'What the hell was that? What are you trying to do? Attract the entire state to the school?' Hey there he was Mr Pale Hale son of grumpystitlskin.

'Sorry , I didn't know it'd be that loud.' Scott says still looking overly pleased with himself.

'Yeah it was loud. And it was awesome.' Stiles says and I roll my eyes at my cousin.

'Shut up.' Derek grumbles.

'Hey don't be such a sour wolf.' For some reason I found this quite amusing and a small smirk slips onto my face.

'What'd you do with him?' Scott asks and I look over at Derek's car noticing that we're one Dr Deaton short.

'What?' Derek asks turning around to see an empty seat.

'I didn't do anything.' Derek says.

'He's right I was here the whole time neither of us did anything.' I say and then I frown, why am I defending him?

'I don't-' 

I watch in horror as Derek's body is lifted into the air his face glazing over in pain and dark scarlet blood pours out of his mouth, dripping down his chin. I want to scream, run to is aid, I want to help him but it feels like the very fibre's in my body have frozen. There's this strange ache in my chest almost like one of my poison arrows has pierced my hears and it feels like a thick clod of woolly pain is forcing itself up my throat.The alpha tosses Derek aside like he's nothing, I almost run over to him but a hand warps around my arm and pulls me along with them into the school.

'What the hell Lena?!' Stiles asks clearly freaked out about the fact that I almost could've died.

My mind feels foggy and my chest still feels contaminated with this strange and alien poison, but after years of training I manage to keep it under control. Priorities, my first and current priority now is to get out of this school alive and more importantly to get Stiles out alive. After that I can go flay the alpha alive to make him pay for killing Derek. The painful prison in my chest seems to be set a flame as my grief burns away replaced with a searing anger. These strange emotions confuse me, I'm not supposed to feel this way about anyone.

Actually I've never felt this way before....

'Lock it! Lock it!' Scott yells and my head snaps up as I watch the two boys holding the door.

'Do I look like I have a key?' Stiles yells back.

'Grab something!'

'What?'

'Anything!'

Stiles goes to exit the building and I fallow him but when he nice me fallowing he stops and shakes his head.

'No Lena, stay here.'

'If you can do loony stuff so can I.'

'Lena-' 

'Shut up, I'm helping.' 

Stiles scowls but gives in we step out into the night and I reach into my blue leather jacket slipping out three throwing knives from their secret compartment. I stand ready to attack or at least distract the alpha as Stiles walks slowly and cautiously to the bolt cutters, just when his hand circles around the bolt cutters there's a defining howl. The alpha comes charging towards us and I raise my arm throwing my first knife at the alpha, the knife imbeds itself in the alpha's right shoulder and the alpha grunts in slight pain. The wolf easily plucks the knife out with its teeth dropping it to the ground and charging again, I launch my second knife but this time the alpha is ready and dodges it.

'Elena!' I glance behind me to see that Stiles is safe back in the school, I look back at the alpha who's to close for comfort and I start running. Just as I reach the door I spin around throwing my third knife before I'm pulled into the building. The boys slam the doors shut and Stiles secures it with the bolt cutters.

'Are you kidding me!?' Stiles exclaims looking at me.

'You do kung fu and throw knives?' He asks slightly disbelievingly and I just shrug.

'It's weird but awesome!' Stiles exclaims.

'Where is it?' Scott exclaims worriedly as he looks through the window.

'Where'd it go?!' He asks a little more frantically. 

'That's not gonna hold the alpha.' I say gesturing to the bolt cutters.

'Yeah probably not.' Stiles agrees and we slowly back away from the door, I only have three throwing knives and two long knives left, and they won't help much against the alpha, not for long.

All this time I was thinking about finding the alpha and killing it but I never thought how UI was going to do it. The last time I fought an alpha....two of my closest hunting companions died and I almost died myself. I forgot how powerful alpha's are, this is not going to be easy, not to mention this alpha is an evolved one. Meaning he can shift into a complete wolf, this is not good, this is very not good. Well maybe Scott and I can distract the alpha and buy Stiles time to get the hell out of here and to safety. 

A distant howl echoed through the school, the three of us shared a look before bolting deeper into the school and to our probable deaths.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

407K 8.2K 26
"Everything I've done before was in order to save my friends... just like my sister did" Loosing her sister was like losing a limb to her, she felt l...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
4.3K 100 33
** 𝑶𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 ** ❝Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family...It's like losing a limb❞ Little did Irene know that this night would ch...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...